• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Heroes of the Future(RP Thread)

Favourite Chapter so far

• Chapter 1

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Chapter 2

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Floren looked to the right of her and saw Reteka standing to her right, leaning on the rock he had created. She smiled a little when he looked over at her and looked down at her hand with her engagement ring on it. It has been only a week since we've been engaged and married. It was so clear on that day we got married. Of course we had to do it privately, just me, Reteka, and a few close friends who already knew of our powers. It was wonderful at the beach. After all the ceremony stuff, it was party time, oh what fun it was...

Her throughts were interrupted with the passing of someone who looked familiar to her. She couldn't make out who passed by, but she could tell that that person didn't want to stay here for long. She shrugged to herself and waited for the rest of heroes, if there were any left, to show up. Her fingers idly brushed along her pokeballs as she waited idly for them to show up. If its one thing for sure, heroes know easily how to be slow to come, but quick to leave.

I never thought that this may be the day where things may hopefully be resolved and we can continue life as normal people without fear of being hunted. Just maybe...

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Mack had explored the cave. It was dark.. Very dark. He couldn't move much here. He had to go. As soon as he left. He felt someone telling him to meet him at the Pastoria Ruins. Mack wanted to listen

"Desperado, there's nothing we can do. Return" Mack said, A red laser appeared from the pokeball and Desperado was transported inside. Mack flew back to Canalave first. Then to Pastoria. He felt a new beginning starting. He looked to see a few people arrived already. He floated himself down and simply said

"Well. I see that I was called here. Who told me to come?" Mack said with no pressure under his tone.

TBC

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
"Everything will be explained to you when everyone is here," Reteka replied to the man, he walked slowly over to Naida, he slid his hand into hers and settled down.

" If they ever get here," he muttered to her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rozernath laughed, he pulled the blade from out of his chest, the blood drying up.

"Your getting shoddy old friend, you missed my vitals," he chuckled to Mazeram, who's reply was to launch a judgement at him, Rozernath stumbled out the way,

"damn, I can't use Judgement," he muttered. his mind rattled.

ThunderMage51

Pastoria Ruins, East Entrance
‘Madam, I hate you,’ Eon said, trying to get mud out of his fur. ‘You know how much I hate the mud…’

‘And that is what you get for dragging me out of my bed,’ Naomi told him via telepathy.

‘What about me?’ Ral asked while getting mud off his so-called ‘awesome’ arms.

‘Oh… It’s going to be later. Like, when we get home, and I unplug the TV for a whole month.’

‘Bi***…’

The girl karate-chopped the Gallade on his head fast and hoping for some pain. ‘Now… What did you call me? In front of Chime…’

‘N-nothing…’

So then, the trio plus Chime, wonder over towards the other people. The girl’s eyes looked at the ruins of the city, and her normal emotion turn into anger as she took a step towards the heroes. Why was she here again? She wasn’t one of them and was never going to be.

She stops half way, refusing to take more steps. “I’m not moving and nothing is going to move me,” she crosses her arms, “And I’m not here because I want to be here. I just want my goal to completed, alright?”

‘And we are so dead…’ Ral said, putting a band aid on the new bump to his head, to the brown-purple Espeon.

‘SHUTUP AND GET THIS MUD OFF ME AND MY PERIOUS FUR!!!’ Eon shouted at the Gallade.

‘Bi***!’ the little bell chimed out loud.

Eon and Ral looked at their trainer, Chime, and the Heroes. Their trainer turns her head, ever-so slowly, showing a silent promise to the two pokemon of seeing and becoming a permanent resident of the Other Side…

‘We’re so dead…’

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Reteka saw, Naomi walk into the clearing, and the past month suddenly came back to him, his marriage to Naida, and the events that had happened during the month, it was shortly after he had married Naida, he had gone out for a walk, and came across Shino, his hair was dirty and his powers were apparent, he had come at Reteka calling him a traitor blaming him for everything.

"Its your fault this has happened, I'm gonna kill you and right everything," he yelled, charging up a Zap Cannon.

"Everything I have ever done has been to protect people, and us, don't you come here, interrupting my life, and attacking me," Reteka replied blocking the attack and turning it away.

"SHUT UP ITS YOUR FAULT, EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT, AFTER I'M DONE WITH YOU I'M GONNA KILL EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT, YOUR PRECIOUS WIFE AND YOUR UNBORN KID," Shino yelled, charging at Reteka lighting cackling in each hand.

"How do you know all this," Reteka yelled back, his hands turning into hands of stone.

"I Learnt everything, from, your boss, shortly before he showed me what you did to my parents and he told me how you poisoned me," Shino yelled, punching Reteka in the face, burning half of his face, " what not fighting back, fine, I'll just go and kill your precious wife," he yelled releasing a Raichu from its Pokeball, " Go get her," he yelled to the Pokemon.

"No you don't, Solar he's after Naida and Vapal," Reteka cried releasing his Leafeon," Get that Raichu, kill it if you have to," Reteka yelled, smashing with Shino with a Hammer arm," You won't hurt anyone," Metal Claw," he yelled, his body turning Silver, blades sliding over where his hands should be, he slashed leaving a deep cut in Shino's chest, he walked over to him," I'm sorry friend," he muttered stabbing him through the Heart, just before he did though a voice echoed in his head.

"You've change boy, it seems you will defend your friends more and more now, that boy was worthless to me, he can die now," the voice of the boss, sounded.

"Damn," Reteka said, letting the silver retreat, he looked over to where, Solar stood over a dead Raichu," Its time we got everyone back together don't you think," he muttered to the young fox Pokemon.

Reteka sighed and walked over to Naomi," I don't no how to tell you this, but Shino is dead, he was being used by the Boss of Dark Twilight, I had to kill him, I'm sorry,"

ThunderMage51

Pastoria Ruins
“I don't no how to tell you this, but Shino is dead, he was being used by the Boss of Dark Twilight, I had to kill him, I'm sorry.”

‘What?!’

Naomi’s eyes widen, a little hint of tears was showing.

‘No… It’s a lie. It’s a lie. It’s a lie! IT’S A DAMN LIE!!’

She looked left, then right, and back to Reteka. Seriousness was shown all over his face. She started to tremble.

‘It’s a…’

“BA*****!!!” she shouted as she started to cry. “Why! Why! WHY!! WHY COULDN’T YOU JUST PUT HIM IN A SLEEP STATE!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM!! HIM! OF ALL PEOPLE!!!” she kept shouting and fell to the ground. “Why… Why did you? Why…?”

‘Why must I live…?’

“Kill me! Kill me!! KILL ME!!!” she continued, then cried. “Just kill me…”

‘I don’t want to live anymore… I don’t need to live… Shino…’

“Kill me… Please?” she pled, still crying and her head downward.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Reteka stepped away from the screaming Naomi, and went to stand by Naida, he slipped his hands into hers and nodded in the direction of Naomi.

"she didn't take it well," he muttered, shifting through his pockets for something, he pulled out a cigarette and stuck it in his mouth, with the same hand he took out a lighter and lit the cigarette, he took a long drag and then took it in his fingers.

"But then if it was you, I would, probably kill who ever killed you," he murmured, moving the long roll back into his mouth and taking another drag, he breathed in the smoke and exhaled.

"Anyway, everyone's almost here now," he said, finishing the cigarette and stamping it on the floor, he moved toward the shrieking Naomi

"Thats enough, your stronger than this, you are one of the strongest here, you could throw us with your mind, so get off the floor and get ready to fight Dark Twilight," he yelled at her picking her up, he shocked her gently, stepping back immediately knowing it was the wrong power to use.

He walked back to Naida,"get ready," he muttered.

Last edited:

Cloverleaf

Forest Mage
Clover felt something...it wasn't the wafts of air causing her dress to flutter...though she felt that too. It was something differant, something urging Clover to the Pastoria ruins.

Fortunately, she was quite close to Pastoria ruins, and it took only a few minutes to find the entrence.

"Erm...what...what's going on..."

OOC: Bad post, I'm not great at these intro posts.

Cloverleaf

Forest Mage
Clover felt something...it wasn't the wafts of air causing her dress to flutter...though she felt that too. It was something differant, something urging Clover to the Pastoria ruins.

Fortunately, she was quite close to Pastoria ruins, and it took only a few minutes to find the entrence.

"Erm...what...what's going on..."

OOC: Bad post, I'm not great at these intro posts.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Jeff was scowling in the tree’s shade when he saw Reteka smokeing something Jeff didn’t like he walked off and soon came across a girl in a black dress with midnight hair which didn’t surprise him (you could skin to metal would you be surprised at this?) Jeff walked over to her and said “hi I’m Jeff” he began to blush. Just then Lucario came out of his pokeball and watched Jeff blushing he looked at Lucario and muttered “why don’t you tell the others I found another” Lucario walked off with a devil like grin to the group and said (in his langue) “Jeff’s found another one and he’s falling for her”

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Naida shook her head as Naomi went through shock like she did. Well, almost like hers except more outspoken. Her's had been a quiet shock. She looked at Reteka who had went and shocked Naomi a little to cause her to get out of her grief. She shook her head again as Reteka came back and told her to be ready.

"I'll be back Reteka. I'll see what I can do to fix up Naomi." Naida walked over towards Naomi who seemed to be like a lifeless doll looking in her direction. Naida noticed a woman walking into Pastoria and sighed. Hopefully, that woman isn't another one with issues like this.

She turned her attention back towards Naomi and asked her gently, "Naomi, are you going to overcome your loss and use what you've lost to be your greatest strength?"

"It is a hard thing to ask, but I know you have potential to be even stronger than Reteka himself. Unlike Reteka, I have been through the same shoes you are going through now. You must break out of your misery and avenge your lost love against the one who had caused your loved one to be ultimately killed. Though, I have to admit, Shino had fallen for the dark one's will. That is only why Reteka had to kill him."

Naida looked back at Reteka and sighed at how fool hardy he still was. She looked back at Naomi and resumed her little talk. "Even though I may be married now, Reteka doesn't share many of his deeds he may have commited. But whatever he has planned, I hope he'll succeed. I will give you some time to ponder about what your final decision is, but we don't have much time left. We will need as much help as we can find to hopefully end this long struggle to survive."

Naida left Naomi and walked back towards Reteka and stood watching the skies.

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Lusitania went inside the gym and found Byron there. "Hey Byron. Here's a book you asked for." She said and handed him the book.

"Ahh, thank you Lusitania." Byron thanked her. She smiled.

"Your welcome!" She said and went off to the Library.

"Oh, your back. We have another task for you, give this book to Pastoria's gym leader. Here, you can borrow my Flygon." Charlotte told her and handed her a pokeball.

"Ok." She said and gladly got the pokeball and went outside. "Come on out Flygon!" She said and a Flygon came out. Lucy had met Charlotte's Flygon before and they're pretty good friends. "Take me to Pastoria can you?" She asked the Flygon. He nodded yes and Lucy hopped on his back and went off to Pastoria. When they got there she looked around. "Long while since ive been here to. Ill slack off and explore the ruins." She said and returned Flygon to his pokeball and went off to the ruins. On the way, she found Jeff and another girl. 'interesting' she thought and hid behind a tree. For some wierd reason, she felt a little mad.

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
After Mack was told by a person that everything would be explained. He calmed down. He gazed at the ruins.

"Wow, this is a nice place, probably crawling with history" Mack thought. "Ill be back" He said to everyone" He flew off to Pastoria. He had a look around. He hadn't been around Pastoria in 5 years. It was time for him to catch up. But he noticed that one of the girls were getting angry. He flew back to make sure everything kept cool.He noticed a girl hiding behind the trees, and he blew at the tree with wind to uncover her.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
(OOC - ya think we could cut back on the double posting here? I mean it isn't hard to edit and delete the post ya know)

ThunderMage51

Pastoria Ruins
‘Live? Why should I?’ Naomi lowered her head a little and stared at the ground. She looked up and glared silently at the couple. ‘I’m not waiting for death. So just kill me…’

‘NAOMI!’ Ral shouted and rushed over to the girl. He proceed to hug her, but the force field around his target deflected the poor pokemon. ‘Ow… Naomi what’s- Huh?!’

‘Shut up,’ she told him and brought out his and the other two’s pokeballs. Using the balls, the three pokemon turned red and zapped back inside their respective balls.

‘Why do you have to be so mean?’ the punisher asked, coming out of the blue.

‘Shut up. Just go away.’ she responded to the other.

‘Fine! Grieve in your own quiet little mind, brat.’ the other said, going back into the dark parts of Naomi’s mind.

She shook her head and stared back towards the ground, remembering what the police woman told her.

"Try not to follow your parents, or they won’t get to rest in peace."

‘Maybe, I can get my revenge, only…’ she thought, smiling slightly. ‘Mom… Dad… Shino… I’m not coming anytime soon, but you can have some punching bags to entertain you guys before I come…’

Looking up towards the sky, she finally smelled the cigarette that Reteka was smoking. She made a disgusted face and looked back towards the ground.

‘My pupil, you must destroy the stick. Listen to me…’

‘Ral,’
she said to the mind interferer, ‘No more movies that goes somewhere along those lines… I will destroy the TV before you can ever say ‘NOOOOOOOOO!!!!’…’

‘Meanie! Destroying the TV! That cost God knows how much!!’

‘You two…’ Eon spoke to no one.

‘Destroy!’ Chime repeated over and over. The four seem to go back into their old habits, but for how long will the happiness last?

(OCC: Someone just put the gun to my head and pull the trigger, and me personally. The ending was cheap and sappy! So cheap and sappy, I remember seeing it in a little kid’s show… Somewhere… Ugh…)

ashds

Jeff turned around and saw Lucy and she did not look happy Jeff guessed why and said to her “I know this looks bad but I only just met her and I blush whenever I meet a girl for the first time” Jeff doubted that she would believe him but it was truth “come on I’ll take you two to the others” Jeff walked both Lucy and Clover to where the others were “here you go Reteka two more” Jeff then walked back to his tree stood by it and closed his eyes.

Lucario walked to the tree as well and stood next to his trainer with a big grin on his face and thinking 'he's in deep s*it' Jeff notced the grin and returned Lucario while scowling at his pokeball "I swear that he does this just p*ss me off" he said pocketing the red and white ball "but when he looks at Lucy it's like he know's something about that I don't" Jeff chose not to let this brother him and looked around at the group

Last edited:

Cloverleaf

Forest Mage
Penguin scurried past Clover, suprising her as she hadn't noticed that the Piplup had jumped out of it's Poke Ball.

Sighing, she let Pika and Magnet out as well, they hadn't been out for a while, and she figured that the three could play...at least, Penguin and Pika could...Magnet floated in front of it's trainer in defiance. "If that's the way you want to be", Clover muttered. Magnet growled...in a way only a Magnet pokemon could, a sliding sound of metal that caused Clover to cover her ears. Pika and Penguin cried out in annoyance, and Clover could swear she saw Magnet grin...kinda.

"Magnet, stop that,"Clover cried out. The magneton defiantly continued screeching, and prompted Clover to whip out it's Poke Ball. A red beam of light emerged from the indented section of the ball, and sucked Magnet back into it's pokeball. Pika and Penguin smiled at Clover, each letting out a bark (Either a "Pika" or a "Pip") of thanks. Clover smiled back, massaging her head. She then headed over to the tree where that friendly man went off to.

"Wutcha up to, Jeff", Clover said. She then realized how rude she had been. "Whoops...forgot to tell you my name, I'm Clover".

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Lusitania climbed up a near by tree and sat there. 'Since when was I angry? He looked pretty doubtful telling me what he did... Did he not think I would not think he was telling the truth?' She thought and sighed. 'Why do people think I won't believe them?' She looked over to Clover. 'Energetic isnt she? Maybe she's hiding something... A power? Maybe. With her personality, I think electricity would fit. Although, I have fire, and it doesnt fit me at all... It sure comes in handy though. I wish i could talk to her, but she's talking with Jeff right now...' She then felt anger again. 'D**n it! Why do I feel this anger?! Am I jealous or something?! Im never jealous!' She thought and tryed to calm down. She knew that her fire powers where to unleash if her anger went over the top, but she was confused. "Rosemary, Nick, come out." she said and the Roserade and Blazikien came out. Rosemary and Nick had very confused faces, because they didnt know what to do, other then play with the other pokemon, which was really out of character for Nick, unless it was soccer. Lucy got Flygon's pokeball out and let him out, then got out a soccer ball which was in her bag. Nick and Rosemary had forgotten she had one of those in her bag. "You guys should ask the other pokemon to play." She told them and gave Nick the soccer ball. Nick nodded and went over to ask the other girl's (Clover's) pokemon to play. "Soccer is the only thing Nick'll play, so might as well have something that all of them love to play, soccer." Lucy said.

ashds

“Ok” Jeff could once again see Lucy and climbed up after her. He said to her “I know I should have trusted you but the look on your face told me that they was a chance you were going to kill me never mind what I say” he grinned to her and blushed he felt something in his pocket shaking Jeff shoved his hand into his pocket the shaking was coming from Lucario’s pokeball “you must be stupid to think I’m letting you out” he said to the pokeball putting it back, plucking a small twig and putting it in his mouth. He then turned back to Lucy "So friends?" he said holding out his hand Lucario’s pokeball was shaking almost like he could see this and laghuing at Jeff 'Note to self: get him back' he thought. blushing and scowling at the same time

Last edited:

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Lusitania giggled. "Dont worry! I wouldnt kill anyone unless provoked! Besides, why would i kill you for that?" She said. After Jeff had put away his pokeball, Lucy's first thought was that he had a Lucario, which she was pretty sure of. "Seems like that Lucario of yours is annoying ya a lil." She said giggling. She then noticed Rosemary trying to get a hold of the pokeball. Rosemary knew how to opperate pokeballs and got the Lucario out. Rosemary then asked the Lucario if he wanted to play soccer with them. Lucy then giggled. " Uh oh, looks like the Lucario escaped with some help." She said