1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon: Heroes of the Future(RP Thread)

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Games' started by Stabberz, Jan 24, 2009.

?

Favourite Chapter so far

Poll closed Feb 3, 2009.
  1. Chapter 1

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Chapter 2

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. ashds

ashds Law and Order: Unova

Jeff followed Reteka gaze to someone in the air “here I’ll bring it in” he muttered firing flash cannon at the figure Jeff then began to run and fired another one the figure Jeff was grinning it was following the flash cannons just then the figure hit Jeff with a dragon rush luckily she only hit Jeff’s arm she pulled out her sword and swung it to Jeff who blocked it with a metal claw and hit the persons leg with a metal claw from the other arm he then released a flash cannon from his eyes into her chest. He quickly used metal claw to cut off her wings.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
    Ray grabed the fire punch as he glowed silver he then release a concentrated bundle of light which hit Mazeram not watseing time Ray placed two metal claws in Mazeram

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  2. PokemonMDTfan

PokemonMDTfan I'm a monster...

(Time to put this thread back up)

After Mack was finished dealing with the ghost type enemy, he decided to witness everyone else. Everyone's fighting skills were.. pretty good. He couldn't believe the powers everyone used. He smiled and went back to fight. He thought of everything possible to this day everyone's ultimate fate. But before he could think more about it, A fighting typed man who was ready to fight him appeared. He carried a long sword and a black, round shield. Mack dashed at him and landed a few blows on his shield. He failed to do anything to the shield.

"Hm, this guy must know my moves before I make them" Mack thought. "Maybe if I can distract him.." Mack planned his next move and threw a ball of wind boomerang style, hoping it would return. He took the time to go at the fighting typed man full force. He slashed at him crazily until the ball of wind returned to him. It came back and directly blew away the man's shield, leaving him defenseless. Mack stabbed him just as the shield blew out of his hands and successfully killed him. Waiting for his next opponent, Mack flew up into the air..

TBC

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  3. Stabberz

Stabberz The RPG Godfather

As Jeff got rid of what looked like a clone of Kairi Nathan felt himself being thrown airborne,quickly he adjusted himself to control the air currents he spun around and there in front of him was the real Kairi.

"Took your time," he smirked teleporting his sword into his hands almost causing himself to fall.

"I hope your ready to die," Kairi snarled charging at him with what appeared to be a Dragon Rush.

"Teleport," Reteka sighed reappearing behind Kairi, he raised his sword and went for an all mighty swing, the clash of steel upon steel was incredible Reteka felt his sword fly from his hands and land on the ground below.

"Now you can die," Kairi muttered Charging at him again this time with two swords held in front of her,

"We can do this all day," Reteka sighed using Fly to edge just a little above her, " And then I can do this," he gathered up as much power as he could and unleashed a Judgement Ice, the ball suddenly turned sharp and cold, it struck Kairi in the back causing a massive explosion and then there was silence for the people below all they saw was a body plummet from the sky and coming out of the body were a pair of wings and a tail.

"Its finally over," Reteka sighed as he Saturn fall they had defeated all of the commanders now all that was left was to find Mars, Mazeram and Malek.

"Forgetting me are you," a sinister voice came from behind him.

"No in fact I have been waiting," Reteka replied.

"Well boy I think its time to die," the voice muttered.

"Really Mazeram you think you can defeat all of us?" Reteka replied.

"Not all at once, but when you fall the others will follow suit," Mazeram chuckled.

"Well I'll just have to get you first then," Reteka replied powering up a Ball of intense Aura.

"An Aura Sphere," Mazeram chuckled," That isn't going to do anything.

"We'll see," Reteka replied launching it at Mazeram.

"Haha now witness real power, Judgement Fighting" Mazeram chuckled gathering a ball of white energy which quickly solidified into a black ball which appeared hard and launched it a Reteka, he tried to move but he wasn't fast enough and the ball hit him square in the chest another explosion rent the air and Reteka felt himself falling his ribcage was completely broken and bone fragments had pierced his heart he could feel his power starting to heal him but it wouldn't be fast enough, he wouldn't die but he could feel intense pain coming, he hit the floor hard enough to leave a small crater, his eyes closed and he waited, now the climax had come.

OOC: You can all control Mazeram, he will just kick all of your ***'s and here is what Reteka looks like( I revised it) [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  4. ThunderMage51

ThunderMage51 Well-Known Member

The dark child was now half way out of the ground, since she is trying to grab Naomi, who is in the air. The psychic one tried once more to hit the other and was failing.

‘You suck, ya know that.’

‘But, I-’

‘Save it for later!’

The purple-haired one felt her heart beat painfully. Everything was heavy…

‘We’re becoming one, whether you like it or not, b****!’

‘No wait-’

‘NO! I’VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH!’

Taking several steps back, the girl fell down from her place in the air, landing on her side.

‘We will. We shall. We should.’

“Be one together…” the fallen one said, in a voice that sound like it should belong to a little girl.

“What did you say miss killing the-”

“I SAID YOU CAN SHUT UP!” the girl shouted towards the other.

The body teleported, and appeared behind Eli. She grabbed the girl’s hair and forcefully pulled Eli out of the ground. She was then pushed into a wall face first. The body stomped on her back and grabbed an arm.

“My, my. What a nice arm we have here,” The purple haired one said as she started to pet the arm. “Mind if I take it away from you?”

She then pulled the arm, trying to rip it off Eli. The other was screaming and couldn’t really think of trying to use her powers. Getting annoyed at the girl’s screams, she stops trying to take off the limb and flips her over, and finally grabs her throat.

“SHUT UP!” her gripe tights around the other’s neck. “I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP A LONG TIME A GO!!”

Eli struggles soon stop, and the other let’s go of her, letting her body hit the floor.

‘Nyssa is very happy now. Very.’

‘What-’

‘Did I say you could speak?’

The girl, or Nyssa, did a 180 and soon say three men coming towards her. Smiling slightly, she casually walked towards them. One man soon grew leaves on his arms and ran fasted towards her. Nyssa smiled brightly and used her powers to rip off one of his arms and legs and watched him fall to the ground. The other two saw what happened to their buddy and went full on out on the girl. One attacks her and she dodges the hit and hits him back. The other tries to hit her, but Nyssa teleports behind him too and kicks him into the other. Laughing, she uses her powers once more and takes off their heads (OCC: Off with the head, anyone?).

She then saw someone make a crater. She smiled even more, and walked towards the area.

‘See? We’re better as one then two.’

‘But you kill everyone!’

‘Shut up, brat. I’m just having some fun.’

‘Fun that’s gonna kill us.’

5. JaimeGreenan

JaimeGreenan Well-Known Member

Carl looked at the destruction, it was mostly over.
    He dug pits for the grunts to be buried.
    'Good riddance, to bad rubbish'
    His arm throbbed in agony.
    A Steel-type grunt had slashed him there with its' claws.
    He stepped back as he saw a person who looked like he had immense power fighting Retaka.
    'He wasn't getting involved in that fight', he thought.

6. DanChimchar

DanChimchar Friends are Diamonds

Mars- Hostipal

"Are you sure Docter???' Mars asked she was so scaried if he said yes.

The docter nodded, Mars started to cry out tears. She walked out of the Hospital and took out a picture in her pocket.

"That son of a B*TCH!!!!" Mars screamed and started to stap the picture. It was a picture that she took on her camera the time her and Reteka where well having fun.

"GRAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! HE SCREWED MY LIFE AND NOW BECAUSE OF HIM I HAVE THIS THIS THING INSIDE ME!" Mars fell to the ground crying. She had been getting very sick and start throwing up everyway. She went to the docter and he annouced she was pregent. All she knew is it had to be him since in the test there seem to be some kind of Electicty going threw the babys blood. It was a girl.

"WHY!!!!" She turned and got up. She would have to found that A**H*** and make him PAY! She walked over to a bench and she sat down.

"Ami... Thats what I always wanted my name to be. That will be her name." Mars wiped her tears. Was the father of her baby still alive and would he even stay in little Ami's life when he found out. She felt a pain in her stomack and then she ran to the hospital. It was happening, she felt her body in shock. Then and pain came out and all she heard was a baby cry before she fell asleep.

7. PokemonMDTfan

PokemonMDTfan I'm a monster...

"Hmph, quite interesting" Mack thought as he continued to fly up. It looks like things are drawing to some end. Mack decided to descend from his little flight. Everything seemed just about finished up. He walked over to Midnight and Valiant still standing there. "Valiant, Midnight, things are pretty wrapped up. Return" Mack told them as he made them go back into their pokeballs. He flew up to a tree and patiently waited for more info on what was going on. "Jeez. What the he-- did I get myself into now?" Mack whispered to himself as he stared of into the sky..

8. ashds

Jeff ran towards Mazeram who hit Jeff with megakick that sent him flying into
    three buildings he finally landed back first into a hospital wall Jeff pulled him self out of the carter (thank god he was in metal form) and looked around at the hospital and saw more grunts “Take this flash cannon” but when Jeff tried to fire nothing happened “S*IT” he yelled a grunt sent him into another wall with close combat Jeff could feel his eyes flashing which meant he was at low power he saw Mars sleeping for some reason every emotion of rage and anger were ‘maybe I would be able to bring myself to hurt her, man Reteka will have my head’ he then noticed a baby just then a zap cannon came into the room and nearly hurt the baby if Jeff didn’t get her out of the way “You b*stards” Jeff roared as the grunt who fired the shot came in Jeff then said “you can break me you can burn me you can even kill but NEVER hurt a baby” Jeff punch the grunt right in the middle of his face.

9. DanChimchar

Mars lay asleep lifeless.......

The baby on the other hand Ami was very big for her age. She had bright red eyes and blonde hair. She smiled at the docters then she started to grow. Her hair grew longer but yet she was still a child. Ami looked out of the window.

"Zabpto....." Ami said the docters thought she was just saying baby talk. Yet she wasn't.

"Zabpto Cannon...." Ami closed her eyes and she lay with her mother, who everyone thought was asleep.

10. ashds

Jeff looked at the bloody mess of that grunt the good news was Mars and Ami were still asleep which was good news for him, the last time Jeff and Mars paths crossed she tried to kill him which she was probably going to do when she woke up and saw him all of a sudden he could hear the beat of little wings getting loaded Jeff ran into his bag and pulled out three head phones he placed one on Ami one on Mars and one on himself he saw a glass water basin smash ‘I knew it this is bug buzz’ he thought just then a grunt came in a used Wrap on Jeff. Jeff tried punching to grunt off but he wouldn’t move Jeff was feeling his ribs closeing in.(OCC: Yo DC feel free to wake Mars up and make the save when your ready)

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  11. DanChimchar

Mars awoke by the loud noices from outside.

"GRR! Can't a woman get some quiet I mean It was like a football came out of my *** can't they give me peace." Mars looked at Ami and smiled.

"Hi there Ami."

Mars turned and looked, she was wearing headphones and saw a man.

"JEFF??? I'm so Glad your..........." Mars closed her eyes and fell asleep the Bug Buzz didn't get to her yet she was still weak.

Ami was left where she was before. She was glowing yellow and her eyes turned pure yellow. She grew wings and flew up to Jeff.

"You who have past lifes of metal powers... Aggron you are...." Ami smiled as her hair grew long and she grew bigger and bigger. Her hair was like two meatballs on her hair and the rest where two ponytails where the meatballs came from. (So she looks like Usagi/Serena aka Sailor Moon in Sailor Moon).

Asd her wings grew bigger they where big white feather wings that looked like they would never go away it was to well nice.

"The Eternal light..." She smiled at him and went closer she kissed him on the cheek.

She smiled at him and said "Life for us will never be the same. Hero of steel stay strong mighted." She closed her eyes and feel right his arms.

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  12. ashds

OCC: DC what the hell did Ami’s speech mean?)

Jeff was confused (and so is his user) as to what happened first a girl who he was pretty sure was a few hours old transformed into a girl around his age and kissed him on the cheek and then fell into his arms. Jeff kept his eyes close just incase she was naked but was blushing nonetheless five razor sharp leafs came though the door Jeff turned around to use his back as shield he turned around and saw a tall man with dark blue hair and black colthes he was carrying a sword and surrounded by vines a vine shot straight to Jeff’s head but he ducked it and kicked Saturn in the knee Saturn toke a swipe at Jeff with his sword and nearly hit Ami. Jeff did some handstand kicks but using his head instead of his hands he stoped and kicked Saturn in jaw Saturn ran towards Jeff who turned his back on Saturn to portect Ami he was cut twice in the back.

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  13. Stabberz

Reteka was lifted into the air again and mentally thrown into an already destroyd building glancing around he noticed a fight, Saturn was cutting Jeff's back with bladed leafs and Jeff was letting him holding onto a tiny little baby.

"Ah hell no," Reteka cursed looking from the still big Mars to the baby in Jeff's arms, he drew a ball of shadows and unleashed a shadow ball straight into Saturn knocking him of his feet.

"Ah Reteka nice of you to join us," Saturn muttered powering up an energy ball and aiming at Jeff

"Stay away from my kid," Reteka roared launching another shadow ball forward into Saturn causing him to fly backwards.

14. Stabberz

OOC: And just to classify, this whole uber power thing with Ami, cut it out she is just gonna be a normal kid with powers stronger than Reteka and Mazeram ok.

15. ashds

Jeff heard about Reteka Jeff tossed Ami to Reteka “It’s a girl” he said running towards Saturn and punched him in the face and kneed him in the gut Saturn jumped into air and tried to use leaf blade on Jeff grabbed Saturn’s sword and blocked it he backfliped and Jeff’s vision became funny “s*it my body’s nearly out power I don’t know how long I can” his vision returned to normal Saturn was back on the attack with leaf blade but Jeff blocked them and uppercut Saturn.

(OCC: I will be gone from tomorrow for a week and sorry for the shortness)

16. Stabberz

Reteka caught the baby smiling when he heard it was a girl.

"Heya baby," He cooed as Jeff got beat up he heard Jeff say his power was depleting, "Jeff take this," He yelled pulling a silver slab of rock and throwing it to Jeff.

"Are you two gonna keep playing catch," Saturn yelled.

"Ami, I need you to copy what I do ," he whispered to the girl in his arms.

"Ok, Daddy," she replied clearly, which caused Reteka to sweat drop.

"Exactly how advance are you?" Reteka are.

"I can talk and walk as well and I can copy what people do," Ami replied again her beautiful Topaz coloured eyes sparkling.

"Ok this is Ice Beam together we are going to save Uncle Jeff," Reteka whispered to her he summoned up the power in his arm and hurled it straight at Saturn, Ami copying it. Saturn gasped as Two Beams of Ice flew towards him freezing him solid.

"Jeff finish him and then I want you to wait here and watch over Ami for me," Reteka called to Jeff taking Ami to her bed and laying her there, "Please sleep now my little girl," he whispered to her.

"Ok Daddy," she replied closing her eyes.

"OK Mars its time for you to come with me," he muttered picking her up onto his shoulders and leapt out the window back onto the battlefield.

17. CloverTheKirlia

CloverTheKirlia Confidence Is Power

(I know i havnt been on here for long, but you know, a long writers block... So I'm just gonna fast forward.)
    Lusitania was surrounded by grunts, all of different types. "You guys are pathetic." She said and spun around, while using fire spin. Most off the grunts burned to death, but some, who were not affected very much by her attack, where still alive. Lucy just smirked and took out her baton with metal ends and stabbed the rest off them to death. "Too easy..." She said and ran off to the hospital that Reteka was in. "Hey, where is Reteka going-Ahh! Look a baby!" Lucy said. She couldn't help little children. "I guess your a babysitter Jeff." She said, being careful not to wake Ami up. She noticed the enemy in the room and just used Fire spin and hurled them through the wall. "That takes care of that, but I don't know what to do next." Lucy said blushing slightly.

18. ashds

Jeff grabbed the sliver stone a felt a surge of power go thought his body he got up looked the frozen form of Saturn and saw his sword still on the floor Jeff picked it up and stabbed right though the ice and into Saturn’s heart he pulled the sword out and turned to Lucy “Well I guess so” he said standing close to Ami so he can keep an eye on her wondering what she would be able to do within a few years.