• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Heroes of the Future(RP Thread)

Favourite Chapter so far

• Chapter 1

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Chapter 2

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Reteka-Dark Twighlight Lab

Reteka felt the vines wrap around him sending him into a tree, damaging his already broken ribs some more, as he was flying throught the air he noticed the carnage everything was destroyed, he noticed Miranda had dissapeared, he had heard her raving about something, he would find her and apologise, a second look around showed Shino out cold. Reteka saw his sword but it was well out of his reach, he knew he could now use Shino's ability and this guy's ability, it was a tough choice, either one would tire him out.

He started channeling the electricity in his hands until he could hold it no more, he unleashed it, it went crawling down the vines and hit it's prey knocking the guy out, the vines instantly released him, as he landed he rolled and picked up his sword sheathing it as he surveyed the surrounding area, he knew that that woman could use time travel if she wanted, which meant he could as well, he would try again when he was healed, he thought off where he wanted to go, he had heared the Sinnoh Battle Frontier was good, he closed his eyes, when he opened them he was at the Sinnoh Battle Frontier and there was a girl about his age, looking at him, beside her, were a Vileplume, a Shiny Roselia and a Venonat, one look at her Aura told him she was like him, he colapsed from exhaustion, but without him knowing his ribs had healed themselves.

End Of Chapter One.

Chapter Two

Mystery Man-Undersea Dark Twighlight HQ

A scrawny scientist was giving a report to him,

"I will probably kill this guy when he gets to the bad news so he might as well get to it already" he thought the power inside of him eager to get out.

"And that boy Reteka has wounded one of you top commanders and blown up one of our labs.

"WHAT!!" he yelled standing up drawing up one each of the 17 elements and forming orbs of each one, which one would he kill the scientist with today, Fire, he decided launching it at the man laughing as he burned.

He reached for his phone
"Get me a new scientist and tell them to hurry up with the formula, I want these kids captured, all of them" he said calmly into the phone.

"AND I MEAN ALL!!" he yelled before destroying the phone, "Those kids won't no what hit them" he said sitting back down into his chair

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
(OCC: Time for Chapter Two!)

Shino Shockingbolt~Floaroma Town
Shino had been out cold for a while, and it seemed like someone had saved him. That attack was incredibly powerful, and it made him wonder if it was planned out. Looking around for Shina, he noticed Chidori and Shina's Poke Balls were right next to him. "Thank Arceus," he sighed, happy that he still had his Pokemon. "I didn't want to lose them."

"Hello!" A little girl yelled to Shino, rubbing herbs all over his body. "Welcome to the Floaroma Flower Shop!"

"Ahhh!" Shino backed away, but he realized his injuries would slow him down quite a bit. Stopping himself, he responded. "Who are you?"

"I'm Melody, Candy's cousin. These are my older sisters, Regina and Harmony. Candy talks about you quite a bit, and she's sent photos of you. When a jogger from our town found you at some Dark Twilighty base, he brought you here and we recognized you. Since then, we've been healing you with these herbs. Get it?"

Shino nearly fainted, but he was able to stay awake. "Whoa. For a little girl, you have pretty developed sentences. How long have I been here, though?"

"Ten days."

Shino then thrashed his way out of the store, running with all his things to go somewhere. "Ten days?! I got to go find Reteka!"

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Kairi stood in a cramped hotel room. She had removed her coat and shirt and was examining her wounds. They didn't seem overly serious, mostly bruises and minor cuts.

"Curse that brat," she muttered, feeling the ridge of scar tissue runnign across her stomach where Reteka's sword had cut her. Fortunately the cut hadn't been too deep, or who knows what it might have done to her organs. But now she had one last test and she dreaded it.

"It has to be done," she muttered, embracing the dragon within her. Instantly her skin became scaly and gained its green tinge. Her fingers and toes became vicious talons and her wings sprouted from her shoulders. The wing Reteka had cut off seemed to have grown back. Kairi smiled.

He might not have denied her flight, but he would still scream. That was what he deserved.

She quickly suppressed the draconic energy, returning to normal. Except for one thing. Her skin kept it's scaly texture and she realised the horrifying truth. The terrible wound had forced her draconic side out of control. She couldn't suppress it anymore. She would permentantly be cursed with scales and who knew what else?

She was slowly becoming the being inside her. A dragon.

She smiled. Finally she would be free of her humanity. Reteka ad done her a favour after all. Becoming a dragon was all she wanted.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Reteka-Battle Frontier

"Reteka stop it"

"I can't, urgh to many powers"

"Its ok just stop, I'm here for you"

"No its to much, go quickly"

"No I won't leave you"

"NO!!!"

"NO!!"

"GO!!!"

"Poor little boy, handling to many powers and you will oneday kill every single one of those precious heroes for me, Mwhahhaahahah"

"NO!!!" Reteka cried jumping up, his eyes where still closed, he was seeing every thing with Aura, it was draining him but he could see things, he saw the girl with the ability, it drained him but he learned her ability, he fell colapsing, it hurt, as he was unconcious he shifted through space landing on the running Shino.

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
"Oomph!" Shino was running through Solaceon Town when suddenly a boy fell on him, with some sort of strong aura surrounding the boy. Taking a closer look, Shino discovered who the boy was. "Reteka?"

Melody went out of the store, and she called back to Reteka and Shino. "Is that your friend, Shino?"

"Yes, Melody! Cousin of my girlfriend. What are you gonna do, eh Reteka?"

Reteka was actually out cold, but it seemed like he was using his aura to sense Shino. From the looks of it, Darkrai must of poisoned his mind with nightmares. "Wake up, Reteka! Wake up!"

"Stop right there!" The group of Dark Twilight grunts from Solaceon Town were back, and they were ready to kill. "If anyone needs to wake up, it's you! Because you're in a living nightmare!"

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Kairi pulled her shirt on, fumbling with the buttons. She was scared and excited at the same time. She could finally escape being human and embrace the dragon within, become a pure being. But the cost would be losing what she had known for thiry years. She finished doing up the shirt and pulled on her coat.

"Who cares about being human?" she snarled "being a dragon is far better." She stepped out of the door and walked out of the hotel. It was dark. She felt a sense of excitement. Now she could have some fun.

She walked away, trying to find somewhere isolated.

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
Katelin had long stopping doing any thing in the Normal world. She had dissapeared into the Reverse World quite suddenly. It seemed to amaze her time and time again... but little did she know, she was about to get company.

Potental acu-points in the reverse World unleashed a series of portals, spreading throughout Solaceon Town. One, which appeared right under Shino and Reteka. As the portal slowly dragged their feet in slowly, the boys did not feel a thing.

"Sure is great down here... No strangers, no wild pokemon, no noise..."

"But it would sure be better with people here..."

"NYARKKKK" Giratina spoke.

"We shall see..."

Katelin spoke to Giratina right bellow the arising portal....

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
"Whoa!" Shino was being dragged down into the portal, and Reteka seemed like he was about to take a plunge. "What's going on?!"

"But it would sure be better with people here..."

"NYARKKKK" Giratina spoke.

"We shall see..."

Katelin spoke to Giratina right bellow the arising portal....

"What are you two doing to us?" Shino was falling in, but the leader grabbed him and knocked him out. "By---"

"Come on, Shino! We have work to do on you..."

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Reteka woke up, suddenly he could barely breathe, he was still sensing everything with Aura, Shino was there and a strange girl with the power of Ghost's, he was strangely attracted to her, but he was still in a bad state he started sucking in the knowledge, her power was ghost, the nightmares he had had when in the state of darkness came back, but 10 times worse.

"RETEKA NO!!!"

"Puny Boy I have power to"

"You and I could never work, I love you but you are good I am evil it just won't work"

"Reteka you killed those innocents"

"Come back to us"

"NO!!"

"NO!!"

Reteka woke up he transported Shino back to the surface, he felt him self going back into unconciousness he saw the girl, he sent her a message.

"Follow me" he whispered before transporting and landing straight in front of a girl with an Espeon and a Gallade

ThunderMage51

Route 217 ~ a few minutes ago...
Naomi officially hates snow. And her cloths could do nothing to warm her up. She glanced at her warm companions, both of which were having a normal discussion. ‘Out-of-Character much, you two?’ She thought and continued going through the snow and its own storm.

‘Madam!’ Her Espeon called then both Eon and Ral caught up with the girl.

“What?” She asked him harshly, one that she only used on people who were annoying her.

Ral lay one of his arms one the girls uncovered shoulder, ‘You’re freezing cold, and you’d never use that tone to Eon.’

“I don’t care,” she said. “But, I just get this feeling that something bad is going to happen…” She said then glace up into the cloudy sky.

‘Is that reason you’ve been looking into the sky,’ Eon said, then too looked into the sky. ‘When we were younger, you’ve always said you hate the sky and like the clouds,’ He said, remembering the childhood they had together after Naomi ran away. ‘Then you told me one day, that whenever you look into the sky, you have a terrible feeling…’

Ral then hug (OC: I want to put glomp so bad) their trainer, trying to keep her warm. ‘I’ve never knew this. Why do you tell him everything and leave me out?’

‘Maybe, it’s because of your clinginess to her,’ Eon said.

‘Shut up.’

“Eon… Ral…” Naomi spoke, “Can we please get out of this snow? I’m starting to hate it,” She looked at Ral, who was still hugging her, “Thank you Ral, but I need to move and get to Snowpoint…”

‘Alright,’ The Gallade let go of her and they all went on their way. But something has to go wrong… And it happen to people that just suddenly appear right infront of her.

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
Shino Shockingbolt~Dark Twilight Lab

"Where am I?" Shino grunted, as he soon realized he was floating in a tank of fluids. It seemed like he had a water-proof phone in the room, and he didn't like where it was going. "What happened?"

The leader of the grunts spoke up, and he was shaking a bag with blood in it. "I have a blood sample of you. After those freaks nearly dragged you into the Torn World, I caught you and got a blood sample. Now you are here, where you will be studied by the scientists."

"What's with the phone?"

"Oh. That's for calls with the leader and other high-ranking people in Dark Twilight."

The phone began to ring, and as the leader of the grunts walked away, Shino answered the phone. "Hello?"

A deep, rough voice answered the phone, and the voice was obviously panting. "Want to join Dark Twilight?"

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
"What in sam hell!?"

katelin shouted before the boys teleported back. Giratina stared up. He had never seen such things happening. He roared and blasted a portal upwards, supporting Katelin to go find out.

"Ill be back, my friend."

SHe flew up through the portal and remembered the voice...

"Follow me...."

It echoed through her mind. She opened a secendary, more complex portal with her mind. GIratina helped her locate the two boys who almost fell down.
She appeared near them. But mainly with Reteka, as she followed the aura...

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Mystery Man Dark-twighlight base

"Want to join Dark Twighlight" he said contempt in his voice if the boy refused he would be killed, simple, as he waited for an answer he looked at the photographs on the wall these 17 indivduals where so powerful and yet half of them barely even knew it, it angered him, there had once been 17 others before these ones, only he was alive, he had killed the others as soon as he had learned their powers, he used to think his power was weak, that was before he had started absorbing power, now he wished to create an army of these powerful beings, he would find something precious to the boy Reteka and force him to join him, and then he would slowly convince the others.

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
"Never! You guys have messed with my friends, and I don't like you doing that!" Shino was thrashing around in his container, and the scientists were barely keeping him under control. "Besides, what could I do for you?"

"Lots of things!" The voice wasn't giving up, and it seemed like he was leading Dark Twilight. "We can give you anything you like. And, we have hot admins!"

"Like Kairi, who practically mauled me and my friends..."

"She's just psycho..."

"Yeah. I'm just going to have to refuse. I'll never give into you!" Hanging up the phone, Shino began to watch the scientists. "What are you freaks doing to me?"

"Analyzation," a scientist blurted out, his beady eyes watching Shino. "Figuring out how your Aura is so strong."

Shino sighed, and then decided to go to sleep. "Figures."

AzerWrath

「深弾幕結界 -夢幻泡影-」
Katelin Slowly approched Reteka, in his immobile state. She was invisible, walking through two realms at the same time. Giratina eagerly wanted ot strike with his shadow force. Katelin spoke softly into Reteka's ear,

"You called for me...?"

"In the Reverse world, you gave me a message...and now i am here..."

Katelin spoke softly and walked slowly with the autmost care. She patted Reteka's head and looked at the man, pointing to Giratina...

"Are you ok...? You do not seam well..." Katelin slowly backed off as the man approached to ask Reteka more questions....She sighed. it was no use now.

"F*** that man... Giratina, get ready...."

(I need to goes off nao.... See u guys...)

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Mystery Man Dark Twighlight HQ

"Never! You guys have messed with my friends, and I don't like you doing that!" Shino was thrashing around in his container, and the scientists were barely keeping him under control. "Besides, what could I do for you?"

"Lots of things!" The voice wasn't giving up, and it seemed like he was leading Dark Twilight. "We can give you anything you like. And, we have hot admins!"

"Like Kairi, who practically mauled me and my friends..."

"She's just psycho..."

"Yeah. I'm just going to have to refuse. I'll never give into you!" the boy said hanging up the phone,

"Oh well I just have to torture him" he said covering him self in shadows and transporting himself to the chamber.

"Stone edge" he said bombarding the boy with the stones until he was unconcious

"Stabilize him and then I will do it again" he said calling the rocks to him.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Kairi stumbled out of the bar, being pulled by the hand by a man who was quite plainly drunk. She hissed with distaste inwardly, but forced herself to stay appearing happy and excited.

"Hey beautiful," the man said, slurring his words "why don't we go back to my place and have some fun?" Kairi felt even more hatred towards the man, who was plainly displaying a wedding ring on his hand, yet was inviting her to his house! At least he wouldn't be cheating on his poor wife any longer.

"Maybe later," she said, smiling. She pushed him back slightly. "But maybe we could have a good time round here." She twisted him round so that he saw a darknened alleyway nearby. He grinned from ear to ear and pulled her into the alleyway before making sure no one else was in there, pushing her up against a wall and starting to kiss her passionately.

He'll pay for this, Kairi thought as he stopped the kisses. "Why stop?" She pressed her lips against his and pushed him back slightly, moving away from the wall and shrugging off her coat. She didn't know what the man thought, but she knew what was coming.

She entered her draconic state in a second, her wings exploding thorugh her shirt, fingers becoming talons, tail emerging, skin becoming even more scaly. The man looked into her slit eyes with terror.

"How do you like me now?" she hissed. Her claws gripped onto his neck and she lifted him into the air.

"What... What kind of monster are you?!" the man screamed hysterically. She snarled.

"You're more of a monster than me!" she growled, taking flight and still carrying him. He was still screaming and thrashing around, not that he could escape. She smelt something strange, he had wet himself. She chuckled slightly. How strange was it that humans could have such a strange reaction to fear?

She was now somewhere level with the top of a skyscraper. The man hung limp in her grip and she lifted his hea dup with her free hand. She kissed him once.

"Your last kiss," she said, smiling as she dropped him.

A few dozen seconds later, there was a smash as his body slmmed into a car, denting the metal and shattering the windscreen. He was dead.

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
"Where am I---deja vu!" Shino woke up once more, this time covered in bruises. He was holding the phone again, and it seemed like he was being forced to say yes. "Hello?"

"I'm here again," the leader responded, his rough voice echoing throughout the hall of Shino's mind. "Ready to agree?"

"I'll agree if you give me a good reason to betray my friends."

"How am I going to that?"

"Exactly."

"You listen here, boy! I'm the master of Dark Twilight, and if you don't agree, I'm going to kill you! Got it?!"

Risking his own body from being shocked by his thunder, Shino sent an attack through the phone-line. "Thunder Manipulation: Shocking Blur! Ahhhhhh!"

As the leader got shocked, Shino fell asleep once more. The leader shouted out through the phone something that nearly woke up Shino. "Time to endure my wrath!"

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Reteka ???????

Katelin Slowly approched Reteka, in his immobile state. She was invisible, walking through two realms at the same time. Giratina eagerly wanted ot strike with his shadow force. Katelin spoke softly into Reteka's ear,

"You called for me...?"

"In the Reverse world, you gave me a message...and now i am here..."

Katelin spoke softly and walked slowly with the autmost care. She patted Reteka's head and looked at the man, pointing to Giratina...

"Are you ok...? You do not seam well..." Katelin slowly backed off as the man approached to ask Reteka more questions....She sighed. it was no use now.

"F*** that man... Giratina, get ready...."

Reteka woke he saw Girantina, he saw the man he reacted on instinct, he shot poison at the man killing him almost instantly, he turned to the girl.

"I am going to transport in a minute I am having trouble with my powers, I just wanna say thanks" he said kissing her for a brief moment before transporting to his next destination.

Mystery Man Dark Twighlight HQ

"Time to endure my wrath!" he said sending a bolt of lighting Ten times as powerful back down the line, he heard screaming he waited.

"I can teach you power like that" he said settling back down in his chair

Last edited:

ThunderMage51

Route 217
The trio stared at the boy. He had short dark hair and was wearing fairly odd cloths to go through the snow.

‘Want me to poke him?’ Ral asked.

‘That’s the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard come out of either of your mouths!’ Eon shouted to the Gallade.

“Who are you?” She asked him. “Speak now.”

‘I’m sorry, but THAT’S the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard come out of either of your mouths!!’

“Eon, be quite…” Naomi told the Espeon.

‘Ha-ha, Naomi told you to shut up…’ Ral laughed and pointed at the other.

‘YOU Shut up!’ Eon said then attack the other.