• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Heroes sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenHero

Master Of The Clouds
(I'll probably be in trouble for this, But ill take the risk anyway.)

Before I give you the scenario, here are the rules.

1. No teaming up with someone to kick out others.

THIS IS SERIOUS. YOU'LL BE KICKED OUT INSTEAD OF THEM IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THIS RULE AND RULE #2.

2. No swearing.

3. Main rules apply.

I'm not sure how many words are here, if this is plagiarized or stuff like that.

4. No killing

No killing other members to be exact.

Name:
Species:
Move 1:
Move 2:
Move 3:
Move 4:
History:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Places:

River Village:

Although the river village was built on a very swampy area on wooden catwalks, this place is excellent for trading. This has houses made of leaves.

Hint: you should watch your step here. there are holes in the catwalks.

Sun town:

An excellent place for farming. However, there are sometimes droughts that last for a month! This has houses made of dirt.

Hint: if you're hungry, grow crops! this town allows crops even on the roads!

Smog island:

ugh..... This place has a lot of problems. This has houses made of stone.

Hint: You should be ready to survive the piles of garbage on side walks and in houses. However, they might have cool stuff!

Scenario:

It all starts when we wake up in our homes in our towns. You see a giant portal in the sky. Out came Zapdos and Moltres! The barged through the walls and took....

Your family.

Your house (along with others in your town) is in ruins. You scream "No!" and then realize you can destroy them (With others).

P.S. I'll say when you go into the portal to see who controlling weird things that were happening...

LET'S GO!!!!

GreenHero

Master Of The Clouds
This is mine.

Name: Sonic
Species: Machop
Level/Age: lvl 5, age 12
Move 1: Low kick
Move 2: Ice punch
Move 3: superpower
Move 4: Close combat
History: Born in the river village, Sonic has spent all his life there. However, He has a special power that is so powerful, it can destroy all dark forces. He wears a green Bandanna on his head.
Personality: Kind and smart
Appearance: http://i44.*******.com/2m605dg.gif
Other: none

Psychic

Really and truly
You might want to read the main RPG forum Rules yourself before telling people to. ROGs have a minimum length requirement of 400 words (for the plot itself, not counting sign-up sheet). Please read the Rules thread for more information.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.