• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Heroes: XY: The World Is Not Enough PG-15

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Authors Note- Hello! Didn't see this coming, right? Well its happening! A new chapter in the Pokémon Heroes series begins! Professor Sycamore's students gather for a new semester! Are you ready? Enjoy!

/Enough- 001

In this world there are two people that exist, those who do purposely do wrong and those who purposely do wrong... The punishments for these individuals, however differ greatly depending on the conditions of their birth. These conditions include social class, wealth, heritage, genetics, gender, sexuality, education, and perspective. In this world there are people with poor conditions of birth, those with suitable conditions, and those beyond average. These individuals can be separated into two groups X and Y, the ins and the outs of the world respectively, these are their stories...

"Unfortunately we were not able to keep our discretion when we raided your house... All of your possessions were burned in the fire... We apologize for what appears to be a exert of justice upon your life, Madame." a man in a black tuxedo said to a young woman with raven black hair who stood before him steaming with anger.

"Come again?! Did you really just say that you burned down my house and not only that but all of my belongings with it?! What the hell is wrong with you people?! Arent you trained in keeping causalities as low as possible?!" the raven black haired young woman yelled completely disgusted with their lack of restrain.

"Unfortunately our men didnt believe that- that the alleged apparel could be considered a causality... Ma'am..." the man said starting to tremble a little in fear as the young woman steadily started to approach him with flames in her eyes.

"ALL OF MY CLOTHES ARE BURNED TO A CRISP!! THE CASUALITIES THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT WAS THEIR OWN!!"

"We- we're dreadfully sorry Madame... It was the only way we could arrest your father!" the man in the black tuxedo attempted to explain but to no avail as the young woman burst into tears over losing her clothes (not even concerned about her father...).

"Its not fair!~ You all told me if I turned my father in I could have my own castle~ Waaaaah! But you've ruined my life instead!" the young woman whined as the man and the other agents in the room covered their ears to mute the crying.

"We're so very sorry! So very sorry! Please, listen to this! Its important! You can no longer be here in this region now that we have arrested your father! Former members of his mafia will surely come after you for leading to his arrest! We must place you into Witness Protection Services immediately, this is for your safety and protection!" the man in the black tuxedo shouted attempting to explain the situation over her obnoxious crying.

"Nooooo! I dont wanna go! I dont wanna go!"

"I wish it didnt have to come to this but I have no choice... Look at this!" the man in the black tuxedo said flashing the young woman with a school uniform that stopped her crying almost immediately.

"W-What is that?" the young woman asked crawling over to it and rubbing her face gently against it.

"Its the school uniform for Professor Sycamore's Pokémon Academy in the Kalos Region... It can be yours if you attend his Academy." the man in the black tuxedo explained attempting to bargain with the young woman.

"... Fine! I must have that uniform! Men, make haste for Kalos, pronto!" the young woman exclaimed standing back on her feet and ordering the men around like normal.

This is Aunya Rossilia, the daughter of a mafioso and the sole heiress to his Underworld empire, she has a passion for fashion and will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

"Why? Why does this sort of thing always happen to me? Why am I always the last person to find things out? Why am I always the last person to find love? Why have I never had true love? Why?" a young man with brown hair questioned as he stared up at his wall blankly reflecting on past events as his television blurred in the background showing images of a couples wedding and the reception that followed.

"Julian... You were suppose to be mine, forever. I mean... I know we only met once and that was in passing and you barely smiled at me but--- That day that we spent together! How could you possibly forget all that we went through?! And all that we promised one another?! How could you completely forget all of that you promised me?! And go off and marry that dingbat!" the young man shouted getting angrier and angrier the more he thought about the situation.

Someone slowly opens the door and walks in uninvited.

"Okay Syd, I'm done packing now... We cant live here with the termites anymore... Lets go." an older woman demanded the young man to get up out of his slump as he rolled over pretending to be asleep.

"Syd! Lets go! The movers arent gonna wait all day on you to go through some stupid teen melodrama! Kalos awaits us!" the older woman said grabbing Syd by the arm and literally dragging him out of the room.

"No no no no! I dont wanna go to the same Region as him! I dont! Waaaaah~" the young man started to pout and whine as the older woman dragged him down the stairs outside to the moving vans.

This is Syd Hitchings... He's heartbroken over a former flames unexpected marriage to a famous movie star in Kalos... He really does not want to be in this story whatsoever.

"Shauna! Come quickly, my child! You wont believe what came in the mail today!" an older man called out for his daughter as she raced into the den to see what he was talking about.

"What is Daddy? Are we being evicted from this house too?" Shauna said before she saw her father crying tears of joy while looking over some sort of letter.

"No... Nothing like that... Y-You've received a full scholarship to the Sycamore Pokémon Academy! You got in sweetheart!" her father said lifting her up with his massive strength and spinning her around joyfully.

"Oh yeah... Thats great..." Shauna said halfheartedly but not wanting to show it to her father.

This is Shauna, a young Pokémon Trainer from Kalos who lives in the slums of Aquacorde Town with her mother and father... She has received a once in a lifetime opportunity to attend the prestigious Sycamore Academy, however she has no interest in Pokémon.

"I'm so sorry had I not being the jerk that I am I would have told you both this sooner... But I'm afraid that we must depart from one another. Please, dont be sad or feel bad about yourselves... Its me, not you. I have chosen a path to follow that has forced me to leave both of you, my one and only true loves. Do not shed tears for me as I do not deserve them..." a young man said saying goodbye to a twin sister and brother who both began to cry immensely after his rant was over.

"Nooooo! Please dont leave me! I dont know what I'd do without you!" the twin sister said groveling on her knees for him to stay as the twin brother did the same.

"Please dont go! Please dont! We promise we wont fight over you anymore! You can have a boyfriend and a girlfriend if you want!" the twin brother said crying into the young man's shorts.

"Come now you two... I dont have a choice but to leave. My dream of dance forces me to be released from these confines and go on a journey with a Pokémon partner, however! I will never forget either of you or the way that you touched my heart!" the young man exclaimed passionately as the two twins fell head over heels for him once again.

"Oh Tierno~ You're soooo great~!" the two twins so in unison in awe over the young man's "greatness".

This is Tierno, his dream is to be a professional dancer alongside his Pokémon partners so he has signed up for courses at the Sycamore Academy... He is the personification of depending on the time of day a Kalosian can go either way.

"Hmmm... Professor Sycamore's Academy, huh? Its not too far from here... Actually its walking distance. I wonder... Should I go or not?" a young man said pondering whether or not to accept the invitation sent to him by Professor Sycamore to attend his Academy.

This is Trevor, is a generally timid scholarly young man with a passion for everything Pokémon, but due to his quiet demeanor people tend to forget he exist.

"Professor, I'm wondering... Was it really wise to select these particular students to be in your Advanced Placement Courses?" a young woman with long blue hair questioned her superior's judgment as he chuckled at the question.

"Yes... I am certain that they are all fully capable of accepting the task at hand. I cant wait until they all arrive here, the X's and Y's of the world." Professor Sycamore said looking out of a window from his lab at the wide open spaces of Kalos beyond the bustling Lumiose City awaiting the arrival of his newest addition of students.

"Hello? Hello? Its me... I'm confirming that the rumors are true. Team Plasma has been completely defected in the Unova region, we are ready to begin operations as soon as you give word, sir." a young woman said using her Holo-Caster while riding in the back of a red limousine.

"Thats good to hear... As soon as you reach your destination contact the others and tell them that its time for the new semester to begin and this time, its personal."

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
/Enough-002

"Stepping off this plane... I get my first impression of the Kalos region right off the bat... It so blatantly... GAY." Aunya said exiting off her private jet with her associates following closely behind her with her luggage.

"You cannot be serious... Is that all you have to say? What about the pristine beauty of this region and its obvious rich culture?" the man in the black suit asked her hoping that he would convince her the region wasnt so bad but to no avail.

"Nope... Dont see any of that... Just utter and complete gayness." Aunya said walking down from the loading area to the airplane terminal where the nearest coffee stand stood.

"You're only saying that because of the view you had from the airplane! You just have to see the wonderful array of prestigous qualities that the Kalos region has to offer!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever... Buy me some coffee." Aunya said once again bossing the man around as he gave in and finally bought her a cup of coffee.

"You know Madame... You're going to be in this region for quite some time--- alone. You might want to get used to getting things for yourself..."

"Um... How about no? I'm sure I'll find a new boy toy here soon to do all of my bidding for me." Aunya said darting her focus around the terminal until a certain young man caught her attention.

"I cant believe you made me move... Away from everything I love... Away from everything I treasure..." Syd whined and moaned as he walked around the terminal with his mother hunched over in defeat.

"Syd... You're making a scene. Stop being a big baby and adjust to the change like everyone else!" Grace yelled assertively as if she was training one of her Rhyhorn to bare more confidence.

"Yeah sure... "Adjust" to hell... Sounds about right." Syd said sitting down on a bench no longer having enough energy to protest the move on h-
----*-----s feet.

"Oh boy... Raising a teenage boy is far more difficult than I intially believed." Grace said with a sigh as Syd continued his protest followed by several more moans and groans.

"Mhm! Sorry to intrude but I couldnt help but overhear your conversation... You see I'm new to the Kalos region as well, and I was wondering if you might like to hangout with me sometime." Aunya said boldly and quite strangely approaching Syd and Grace out of the blue.

"See sweetheart I told you the people of this region were extra friendly! You've gone and made yourself a friend already!" Grace said with a smile towards her son who shivered with disgust then through shade Aunya's way.

"I wouldnt really call somebody who randomly walks up to a stranger a friend... She's more in likeness to those homeless men who flash us on the subway." Syd said rather coldly as Aunya tried her best to keep her cool.

"Must resist... Urge... To... Pummel... Hehehehe... You have such an interesting sense of humor, I like that." Aunya said taking a seat on the bench beside him in an attempt to get closer.

"Dont you have somewhere to be? Or do you hangout in airport terminals like all the other weirdos?" Syd sincerely asked Shugo in order to get her to leave.

"Actually I'm on my way somewhere right now... A prestigious educational institution right here in Lumiose City!" Shugo said with a boastful pose to portray herself in an elegant manner.

"Wow! Dont tell me that you were invited to the Lysandre Academy?!" Grace asked quickly becoming impressed with Shugo if she was one of the few to be selected.

"Um... No... I have no idea what that is. I was accepted to the Sycamore Pokemon Academy."

"Oh, that backwater hellhole? Pssh." Syd remarked on how below standards the Sycamore Academy was in comparison to the Lysandre Academy.

"Backwater, huh?! Then tell me why is an heiress like myself going there then?!" Shugo protested Syd's remark about the Sycamore Academy being less than average.

"An heiress?! Hahahahahaha! You hardly have the demeanor of an heiress... Sorry to say but that sounds like a lie." Syd replied to hermocking laughter. "**** you! For your information I am one of the most richest teens in the entire world! I could buy your entire livelihood if I wanted to!"
"Gee thanks but no thanks I dont really wanna be owned by someone like you... And I find it kinda strange that you resorted to buying another human being before a material possession.

"Whatever... You're just jealous cause I can pull more girls than you ever will in your lifetime." Aunya said attempting to get back at Syd with an equally immature reply as Syd rolled his eyes and responded promptly.

"I dont even like girls so I dont really take an offense to that whatsoever..."

"Whaaaat?! Are you telling me that you're gay?! Holy crap! I've never met another gay other than him... This is incredible. Um... How would you like to be my GBF?" Aunya said attempting to reconcile with Syd so that she could aquire him as a GBF.

"What the hell is a GBF?!" Syd asked pulling his hand away from Aunya's tightening grasp prompting Grace to explain the term for him.

"A GBF is a gay guy who best friends with a bad ***** everybody knows that Syd... You're gay so you should."

"Will you stop trying to stereotype me like Dad?! I thought we already went over this..." Syd replied to his mother's explanation with agnst as Aunya's frustration continued to grow little by little.

"You have to be my GBF! You just gotta! Im new in this region and I have no one here to be my friend... We're so much like alike its crazy." Aunya said with puppy dog eyes continuing to try to persuade Syd to be her GBF.

"I'll... think about it? I guess." Syd responded having a distinct weakness for anyone with puppy dog eyes.

"Same old same old Syd... Yeah... I guess its probably about time I tell you, huh?" Grace said reaching into her messenger bag and pulling out some sort of invitation from her bag.

"Not before you get upset, just know that this is the best learning academy I could find on such short notice... I know its no Professor Oak's Pokemon Academy but I think its a nice transition since the cirriculum is pretty much the same." Grace explained as Syd steadily opened up the invitation only to be taken by surprise when he saw the words "Sycamore Academy".

"How could you do this to me, lady?! How could you?! We were both just ripping into Professor Sycamore on the plane ride here!" Syd said not understanding his mother sudden change in perspective.

"Well... When Professor Sycamore contacted me personally a few days ago and started all of his Kalosian smooth talk I couldnt find the words to say no to him... Sorry Syd." Grace said feeling a little bad for falling for Sycamore's seduction in accordance to her sons education.

"Dammit! Now I suppose Im stuck here in Lumiose City while you go live it up in Vaniville Town?!" Syd asked his mother Grace who was already half paying attention as she had spotted a single young man exiting from the Hoenn region terminal.

"What was that, Syd? Oh, yes yes love you too son... Keep in touch! The directions to the Professor Sycamore Academy is written on the invitation! Dont be a stranger now, drop on by home anytime~!" Grace yelled as she ran across the terminal in pursuit of a possible new beau.

"That was... Weird and unexpected..." Aunya said not believing what had just occured between the mother and son.

"That conversation was so formulaic its embarassing... She does this every single freaking time we go to a new region..." Syd said with a sigh as he looked over the invitation once more then let out an even bigger sigh.

"Well--- Boarding schools like this arent so bad. My parents used to send me to them all the time before I became a real member of the family..."

"What? You're so weird... Regardless I have to find this Professor Sycamore Academy now I guess..." Syd said picking up his stuff from off of the cart and carrying all of it in his arms before Aunya took some to lighten the load.

"Hey now were both going to the same place... Lets go there together." Aunya said being unusually for her usual mean demeanor as the man in the black suit watched over her discretly without being noticed.

"Fine... I guess thats okay."

"Woooow! Is this really the Professor Sycamore Academy?! Holy crap! I love it! The brochure inside the invitation makes it look so much different!" Aunya said almost jumping with joy as she gazed upon the Sycamore Academy before turning her head over to the sign that read "Lysandre Academy".

"Oops... Guess we went the wrong way after all... Gosh... This city is bigger than Saffron." Syd said picking his stuff back off the ground and reading over the directions once more.

"Are you serious?! I wanna go here! I wanna go here!" Aunya said beginning to have a hissy fit as Syd rolled his eyes and started down the sidewalk towards the actual Sycamore Academy.

"You're aware that I dont give a damn, right?" Syd commented on her temper tantrum as someone hiding in a bush quickly stuck a lollipop in Aunya's mouth to her delight.

"Now... The directions say we were suppose to take a right at Verte Plaza... Did we take a left or a right? ... Aunya? Aunya, where are you?!" Syd asked starting to panic that she was possibly abducted looking around every corner and retracing his steps for her until he finally ran into an Officer Jenny.

"Excuse me, Officer Jenny! Please help me! I've lost somebody!" Syd said running up to the Officer Jenny in a hurry.

"Um, sorry but I cant help you if you're not going to pronounce my name properly... Look at the badge. Its "Officer Jannae" not Officer Jenny... I wanted to be different from the rest of my family all over the world so I had my last name legally changed. Thats also why I train a Manetric and not a Froufro like all my other stuck up ***** cousins here in Kalos." Officer Jannae began to rant on about her unimportant opinions as Syd almost pissed himself holding himself back from yelling at her.

"I... Really... Dont... Care... Listen! I have a friend--- Person who's missing and I'm really worried about her! I think she has a mental disposition and she might trust any stranger who promises her candy! Please, please help me find her Officer Jen- Jennae!" Syd pleaded with Officer Jannae for her immedieate assistance with the situation as she smirked then let out a morbid chuckle.

"Hahahahahahaha! Dont worry, foreigner! Here in Kalos justice is A1 like the steak sauce! Now! There's only way we can get your friend back safely and quickly..." Officer Jannae said taking her Holo-Caster from her pocket and quickly typing in some sort of message to each of the precincts around Lumiose City.

All of a sudden each of the screens in Lumiose City interrupt their current broadcast and flash "MISSING WHITE GIRL".

"Um... When did I ever say that she was white?"

"You didnt have to I just assumed... Plus this is the only way the people of Lumiose City will care to find her." Officer Jannae said speaking the complete truth of the matter as a man comes dashing towards them.

"I came as soon as I heard! Is there really a missing white girl?!" Professor Sycamore asked Officer Jennae who nodded slowly as she showed him a picture of the most generic white female she could think of.

"Yes, yes I see... I think I saw that young woman heading towards Prism Tower after two Fletchling who stole something from her." Professor Sycamore said pointing in the direction that he believed she ran in.

"Thank you so much Mister! I really owe you one!" Syd said running in the given direction as fast as he could so that he could catch up with Aunya as soon as possible.

"Hmm... Maybe we should check this out Jennae... Might quell our boredom." Sycamore suggested as Officer Jannae shrugged and followed his lead.

"I've finally caught up with you two little bastards! You'll pay for stealing from me you rodents!" Aunya said barely keeping her balance as she got on her knees crawling on the top of the Prism Tower with barely a prayer to support her.

"Aunya!!! What are you doing up there you moron?!!" Syd screamed at the top of his lungs as Aunya began to lose her balance before finally regaining it.
"Sorry cant hear... Much too busy getting back the most important think of my life..."

Aunya said almost being able to reach the Fletchling by extending her arm just a bit further before finally losing her balance and almost plummeting to the ground thousands of feet below her before she is saved by an onslaught of vines from a Venasaur.

"The weatherman didnt say anything about *****es falling from the sky today..." Sycamore said helping Aunya off Venusaur as she dusted herself off then looked piercingly into the sky at the Fletchling who continued to mock her by gliding around the skies with something important to her dangling from their mouths.

"I cant forgive anyone who takes that away from me! Not even two little weak Pokemon! I gotta get back up there and get my locket back!" Aunya said about to start back for the Prism Tower's entrance before she is pulled back by Sycamore.

"Now... Do you really think such a tres mediocre method will help you to get back your locket? Dont you think something far more conventional is in order?" Sycamore said taking three Poke-Balls out of his labcoat and handing one of them to both Syd and Aunya.

"Dont tell me these are the 3 starter Pokemon of the Kalos region... Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie..." Syd said observing the Pokemon from within the Poke-Balls surprised that the strange man had these in his possesion.

"Fine, fine! I guess what you're trying to say is to catch a Pokemon you should use a Pokemon? Gotcha. Go! Whatever you are!" Aunya said throwing the Poke-Ball into mid-air revealing it to be a baby Froakie inside of it.

"Woah! Froakie?! Thats like the coolest Water type Pokemon ever! Literally!" Syd said impressed with Aunya's choice as she rolled her eyes then commanded her temporary Pokemon.

"Yeah yeah whatever... Froakie! Use Bubble attack on the first Fletchling then Scratch attack on the second one!" Aunya commanded the Froakie who was alarmed not only to be falling in mid-air but to be commanded by an unknown person.

"Oh yes that Froakie... I was just going to send him over to Professor Rowan in the Sinnoh region so he could put him down. It being illegal here in Kalos and all." Sycamore commented on Froakie's lack of ability and prowess as the Pokemon continued to fall towards its death when suddenly a pair of vines catch him.

"Goodness! I dont know who's worse you or this weird guy, Aunya! Let me and Chespin handle this!" Syd said taking control of the situation as Chespin applied Froakie safely to the ground then went in for a mid-air Tackle against the first Fletchling defeating it.

"Now that Chespin is definently a winner... The number one Pokemon I have under me for new Trainers." Sycamore said praising Chespin's prowess as it made a soft and elegant landing back on the sidewalk.

"Hmmm... Now maybe I should catch that Fletchling..." Syd said digging in his bag and pulling out a Poke-Ball then proceeding to throw it Fletchling's way and succesfully catching it in the process.

"Ugh! Whatever! So I chose a stupid Pokemon! Big deal! That Fletchling wasnt even the one that had my locket! The other one did!" Aunya remarked as she pointed into the sky at the other Fletchling who was darting towards them for taking down his friend.

"Forget this! Come on Professor Sycamore lets get the hell outta dodge!" Officer Jannae yelled as she hopped on her motorcycle and prepared to runaway while the other 3 simply remained still because Venusaur's Sweet Scent was already calming down the Fletchling.

"Come now Officer Jennae... Did you really think that I would allow danger to befall any of you?" Sycamore said as the wild Fletchling landed peacefully on his shoulder but soon began to peck furiously at his face.

"Yes... Yes I did... But regardless, its good news that the missing white girl has been found. I'll leave them in your care Professor because I'm a totally irresponsible Officer of the law." Officer Jannae said saluting then riding away into the sunset as Aunya and Syd blink a couple times then realize what she said.

"Wait, wait! You're the Professor?! You're Professor Sycamore?!" Syd asked completely shocked as he looked at his invitation that was an exagerrated image of him entirely.

"Yes thats me alright... Should I know who you two are?" Sycamore asked Syd and Aunya at each other then sighed in unison.

"We're enrolling into your Pokemon Academy... My name is Shugo Watanabe and this is Syd he's my GBF." Aunya said introducing them both very poorly as Sycamore bowed politely then smiled.

"Well then welcome... Shugo... Syd... My name is Professor Sycamore and Im the gatekeeper to your eternal happiness here in the Kalos region."

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Authors Note: Dundundun~ Thats right! I have returned from the grave! Ready to take 2015 by storm and show you guys what true art is! Shugo (Aunya) and friends return! Hope you enjoy!

/Enough-003

Welcome students to another year at the Sycamore Academy... I must say that this crop of students that I see before me is the most promising that I have seen in ages! I am Professor Sycamore, the founder and President of the Board of this institution. And as you all should know by now the reason you are is because you are the cream of the crop- the stars of the ages! Im hoping for another fantastic year of studying Pokemon and preparing yourselves for the readily awaiting world of Pokemon!" Sycamore began his mandatory speech for the begining of the school year as the students looked on in shock.

"Is... he really half naked?!"

"Oh my god! Where are his pants?!"

"This is disgusting! I can see- everything!"

"I think Im about to be sick..."

"I dont see what everyones problem is... Im glad our Headmaster is comfortable with his body, that makes him open season for me." Tierno said taking several pictures on his phone to add to his perverted collection.

"My father once told me that the Professor suffered from a sexual addiction... Its possible that this is some sort sick sensual fantasy for him." Trevor said covering his eyes with his hands so that he didnt see anymore of the Professors "privates".

"Um... This is a little weird... But also kinda funny~" Shauna said giggling as she turned to the girl standing next to her happening to be Aunya.

"Eh... Its not too strange. I've seen a guy who walked around in womens clothing once..." Aunya said shrugging it off as Professor Sycamore concluded his speech and his Assistants walked over to each student to assign them their dormitories and Starter Pokemon minus Shauna, Syd, Aunya, Trevour, and Tierno.

"May I please see the students who did not receive Starter Pokemon in my office, please?" Sycamore said walking off stage blinding all of the students with his exposed body in the process.

"You wanted to see us, sir?" Syd asked wanting to get out of the room with the perverted Headmaster as soon as possible.

"Yes, yes... You see we have a problem..." Professor Sycamore said seldomly as the students worried as to what he was talking about.

"If its about the tuition I have a scholarship and a grant to go here..." Shauna said shaking worried that her dream of attending the Sycamore Academy would be deffered after all.

"Oh please, this isnt about money... This is about destiny." Sycamore said dismissing Shauna's previous comment as he stood up from his desk (this time with pants on) and walked over to the 5 students with 6 Poke-Balls.

"Ooooh... This was a overly dramatic way of once again establishing us as the main protagonist of this story, despite already doing so in the first chapter..." Syd said rolling his eyes at the cliche being presented to him.

"Listen you little ****, some people still enjoy cliches and stop breaking the fourth wall." Professor Sycamore said opening each Poke-Ball to reveal the Starter Pokemon he selected for them.

"Well I for one enjoy a guy who's not afraid to tell the truth~" Tierno said sliding closer and closer toward Syd then putting his arm over his shoulders.

"Ummm... What the hell are you doing?!" Syd said jerking himself away from Tierno as Tierno blushed then blew kisses his way much to his disgust.

"Awwwwn~ Looks like Tierno has a crush on Syd~ Thats soooo cute! I think same-sex couples are the best thing since homemade heroin." Shauna said with a cutesy smile as Professor Sycamore finally grew impatient of the nonsense and ordered Squirtle to spray them all with Water Gun.

"Now that I hopefully wont be interrupted any longer... These are the Starter Pokemon of the Kanto and Kalos regions respectively... Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie... Each of them have been raised specifically for students at this Academy." Professor Sycamore said as the students watched how the Pokemon interact with one another.

"Hmm... That Squirtle sure seems like it doesnt give a **** about what the others are doing... I'll take him." Syd said about to reach down and grab Squirtle before being slammed into the wall by a kick from Sycamore.

"Or nah? Who said I was giving you all these Pokemon... I was just showing you the cool Pokemon that I have." Sycamore said completely serious without any sarcasm present.

"Are you freaking serious? You got our hopes up for nothing?!" Syd asked Professor Sycamore ready to literally choke him out.
"That was a joke... I suppose I can allow you all to hang on to my precious Pokemon partners..." Sycamore said with a sigh looking over at the torture utensils that he planned on using on the Pokemon.

"... Anyways... Im gonna go with Froakie! We had a great time taking down those Fletchling yesterday and I have about a million ideas for the frubbles he uses..." Aunya said selecting Froakie as her Starter Pokemon to his glee.

"Hmm... I guess Im gonna with that non ****s giving Squirtle then..." Syd selecting Squirtle as his Starter Pokemon causing the Pokemon to sigh then fall asleep.

"I probably should tell you... That Squirtle has a hard past... He's been through hell back with his previous Trainer... You couldnt imagine all of the torture that he's been through." Sycamore said looking at Squirtle with deep concern and worry.
"But... You're his original Trainer..." Trevor pointed out as Professor Sycamore nodded.

"Exactly... I've tortured every single one of these Pokemon."

"There is something seriously wrong with you... But I'm still choosing Squirtle as my Starter." Syd said taking Squirtle's Poke-Ball and putting the Pokemon inside.

"Hmmm~ Who should I choose as my Starter~? I want a Pokemon that will be extra great at Pokemon Showcases... Hmm... I know! I choose Fennekin~ All of the legends have started with Fire type Pokemon after all." Shauna said coming over to the Fennekin and rubbing her cheeks against the Pokemon, receiving a fiery blow to the face because of it.

"... Hey little buddy, you wanna be my wingman?" Tierno said walking over to Chespin who was far too busy eating to care about Tierno whatsoever.

"I've always believed that Bulbasaur is the most interesting Pokemon in the world, which is why its Pokedex number is #001. So my choice will be Bulbasaur..." Trevor said before realizing no one cared to pay attention as they were far too busy (purposely) ignoring him.

"Okay, now that all of you have picked a partner I must ask that you get the hell out of my laboratory." Sycamore said trying to do a Dexter impression at the same time as he literally kicked them out.

"So... What department are you majoring in?" Tierno said getting uncomfortably close to Syd while making googly eyes at the same time.

"Um... I dont really know yet... I guess the most basic major? Pokemon Training..." Syd said attempting to slide as far away from Tierno as possible.

"So you wanna be a Pokemon Trainer? Thats pretty cool I guess... My dream is to be a Pokemon Conductor or a Pokemon Dance Instructor... Either one." Tierno said with a wide smile as he attempted to make further conversation with Syd but was quickly ignored.

"So you're gonna be in the Fine Arts department? Awesome~ Thats where Im gonna be too... Pokemon Contest, Pokemon Musicals, Poke-Vision, Pokemon Showcases~ All of the skills in order to master each and every one of those events are taught with expertise here." Shauna said while daydreaming about her Pokemon Showcase debut with her new partner Pokemon Fennekin.

"So you wanna be a Pokemon Idol? I guess thats sort of what I want to be... But my true dream is to be a Pokemon Fashionista." Aunya said cutting off Shauna's moment as she was growing to be notorious for.

"Pokemon Fashionista? Thats a new for me... What is it?" Tierno asked confused on what Aunya was referring to.

"The art of styling and modeling Pokemon is judged in a competition where Im from called Pokemon Runway... The winner of these competitions earn a pin and when a person has collected 6 they're eligible to enter Fashion Week which is a week long competition dedicated to deciding the worlds next Pokemon Madonna!" Aunya said becoming extremely excited about being a Pokemon Fashionista and obtaining the title Pokemon Madonna.

"Oh yeah! I've heard of Pokemon Runway! The other kind of Trainer who participates in it are Poke-Stylist, right? I have an Online friend who participates in them sometimes to show off her latest designs." Shauna said showing Aunya some of her friends designs and the Pokemon Runway competitions she competed in.

"Well... Sort of... Most of the time Poke-Stylist simply enter the competition for the sole reason of showing of their designs... Pokemon Fashionista are a little different. In a Pokemon Runway there are 3 parts of the tournament- Design, Modeling, and Perfomance... You have to have a great design to get to the modeling stage then you must have great gusto going down the catwalk during the Modeling stage then if you're lucky enough you make it to the Performance Stage which is basically showing off a particular appealing aspect of your Pokemon in accordance with their outfit." Aunya said obviously remembering each of the rounds by heart given her knowledge.

"Yeah, yeah... We get it we get it... You're gonna be a Pokemon Fashionista, Shauna's gonna be a Pokemon Performer, Tierno wants to be a Pokemon Dance Instructor and I want to be a Pokemon Trainer... What about you Trevor, what do you wanna do?" Syd asked being the first to acknowledge that Trevor was even there.

"Well... I sort of want to go be a Pokemon Professor... So I'm going to major in Pokemon Biology and Pokemon Geneolgy with a minor in Technical." Trevor said blushing because Syd asked him out of the blue.

"Wow... Thats really... Interesting Robert... Lets talk again sometime." Aunya said standing up from the bench and stretching before walking off toward her dormitory.

"Yeah I should be leaving too... Classes start tomorrow and I want to get a good nights rest." Shauna said standing up then waving goodbye to the new friends that she made.

"Do you know your dorm number, Syd?" Tierno said once again getting incredibly close to Syd while asking him.

"Room 303..." "Awe that sucks... We dont have the same room... I'm Room 403..." Tierno said disappointed that he wont be able to make any moves on Syd at night in the dormitory.

"Um... Yeah... Good thing you're as far away from me as possible..." Syd said standing up then walking away toward his dorm wondering what the next day would bring.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Authors Note: The 2015 marathon continues! Enjoy!

/Enough- 004

[No Subject]
Me to Shaquan BrownSent

"I like to start off every class with a introduction game, so we all can get to know each other... Everyone please go around the room and state your name, your major, your favorite hobby, and your favorite Pokemon... I'll start- My name is Viola Roid, I have a Masters in Education and Pokemon photography, my favorite hobby is taking pictures of Pokemon in their natural habitat, and my favorite Pokemon is Surskit." Viola said introducing herself and writing her name on the board as the students went around the room following the same procedure.

"My name is Ciccone Maverick, you may know me as the daughter of the famous Trimmer here in Lumiose... I'm majoring in Pokemon Cinematography and Pokemon Fashion, my favorite hobby is combing and brushing the hair of my Furfrou, and my favorite Pokemon is... Furfrou." Ciccone said with a haughty laugh as everyone in class rolled their eyes including Shauna and Aunya.

"Hello everyone, my name is Shauna Bonner and I'm a Pokemon Entertainment major... My favorite hobby is having fun with my friends and Pokemon, and my favorite Pokemon would have to be... Meowstic~" Shauna said with a giggle as she pictured a Meowstic using its Psychic attack on her during a Pokemon Showcase.

"Meowstic? Hmph. You seem far more like a Growlithe lover..." Ciccone said with a snobbish tone in her voice.

"Well that was rude... Anyway, my name is Shugo Watanabe and I'm a Pokemon Fashion major---" Aunya said before she was cut off by the laughter that filled the room from Ciccone.

"Hohohohohohohoho~! You arent serious, are you? In those clothes? Hohohohoho!" Ciccone chortled so loudly that everything around her began to shake and rattle to the jargon of everyone in the class.

"Ummmm! *****! Who are you to talk about anyones class when you're dressed like you just came from a softcore porn parody of Gilmore Girls?!" Aunya replied to Ciccone's rudeness as Viola grew intensely frustrated with the both of them.

"Silence both of you! You will both see me after class!" Viola yelled at the top of her lungs causing both of the girls to quickly end their feud.

"... So like... Are we even going to speak to our teacher today?" Syd asked the student sitting next to him as everyone watched the teacher bawling on his desk for the past hour.

"He's been a mess since Ms. Roid broke up with him over the summer... I'm his neighbor and I hear him crying like every single day while watching re-runs of Friends episodes." one of the students said with a sigh as he worked on an assignment from another class.

"Awe... Poor guy... So he's heartbroken?" Syd asked the student who nodded then remembered back to when Viola first broke up with him.

"Basically the story goes that Viola was taking some important pictures of the Pokemon inside the Santalune Gym for a magazine expo and when she was about to what she considered to be the best shot of her entire career--- Mr. Dimp came into the Gym and ruined it by surprising her with flowers... Viola got so upset she literally froze the entire Gym with her Surskit's Ice Beam and fired repeated Solar Beams at Mr. Dimp while subsequently breaking up with him." the student said as he chuckled a little at the thought of Viola getting so upset she would do such a thing.

"Thats... Pretty intense I suppose... I know what its like to have my heart stomped on... And he didnt mean to ruin her shot." Syd said standing up from his desk and walking over to Mr. Dimp in an attempt to cheer him up.

"Y-y-y-yes?" Mr. Dimp said in-between sobs as Syd reached down and patted him on the back.

"I'm a new student here my name is Syd... I heard about the situation between you and Ms. Roid and I think there's a way to remedy the situation." Syd said faintly so that no one could overhear their conversation as Mr. Dimp popped up in surprise.

"You do?! What is it?!"

"Um... Basically I was gonna say apologize with her favorite thing... A picture. Take the most amazing picture ever and apologize til your heart gives out... I'm sure she'll at least listen if you do that." Syd said attempting to come up with decent advice for his teacher in order for him to actually learn something that semester.

"Thats a great idea! I dont know why I've never thought of that... Hmm... I know Viola's favorite Pokemon is Vivillion because thats her star Pokemon whenever she battles Trainers... All I have to do is take a picture of a Vivillion and I'll be sure to win her back!" Mr. Dimp said so full of anticipation that he was literally on fire as Syd shook his head.

"No no... I never said that... I said that she would probably at the very least listen to your plight..." Syd said trying to reinforce his statement as Mr. Dimp went off into his own world on how to win Viola back.

"All I need is someone to lead Viola to the Gym so that she can see the picture hanging up in our favorite spot... Do you think you can do that for me, Syd?" Mr. Dimp asked with puppy dog eyes as Syd's conscience took over and forced him to help his teacher.
"I have a bad feeling about this..."

"Now Shugo... Can you please explain to me why you proceeded to swear like that in my classroom?" Viola asked Aunya wondering if there was a true reason behind it.

"... I dont know... I guess whenever someone talks badly about me I have a habit of cursing them out like a sailor... I think I get it from my dad he was in the mafia--- I mean... He makes motorcycles... And... There was time in my life where I didnt really have much and her saying that about my clothing sort of brought back alot of old memories." Aunya said trying her best not to pour her heart out to Viola at the risk of exposing her true identity.

"I understand... What Ciccone said was completely unacceptable and just plain rude. I'll make sure that she apologizes to you for what she said... But you have to promise me that you wont use such coarse language in my classroom again, okay?" Viola asked Aunya who agreed to her terms and started to walk off toward her dorm.

"I'm glad we had this talk... Lets chat again sometime---" Aunya said before Viola cut her off with her next statement.

"Do you wanna go shopping? It'll get your mind off of things." Viola asked swinging her car keys around her finger as Aunya stood there for a split second before immediaetly replying.

"Yes, yes, yes! Where are we gonna shopping?" Aunya asked like a child going to an amusement park literally jumping up and down in excitement.

"Um... How about Santalune's Unique Boutique? They have a lot of great hats there." Viola replied to Aunya suggesting Santalune's world famous Unqiue Boutique Hat Emporium.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Are we really going to Santalune City?! Aaaaaah! I could just die!" Aunya said almost fainting as she daydreamed about the different hats and other acessories in Santalune's many boutiques.

"Hehe... Im gonna try to get a few shots of some Pokemon hanging outside Santalune Forest too..." Viola said fiddling with her camera to make sure that everything was working fine.

"So? What do you think? Too classy or too sassy?" Aunya asked Viola showing off the latest hat that she found in the boutique while posing simultaneously.

"Hmm... Its not really you... And it doesnt really go with your outfit--- or your hair..." Viola said switching the hat out for another one that also didnt seem to match her outfit nor her hairstyle.

"Yeah I see what you mean..." Aunya said looking into the mirror and seeing for herself that she wasnt fit for that kind of hat.

"...Maybe... Hey, Aunya have you ever considered dying your hair and dying it a different color?" Viola asked walking to her side and looking over her hair.

"What do you mean? Is there something wrong with my hair as it is?" "Not necessarily... I'm a photographer, remember? I see the details of something and I analyze it accordingly... And my observations are telling me that you'd be better off with a completely different hair color and style." Viola said with a smile as Aunya took another look in the mirror.

"Well... I have always wanted strawberry blonde hair like my mother... Maybe a little change wouldnt hurt." Aunya said turning back to Viola as she decided to go along with the suggestion.

"There's a Hair Salon right here in Santalune City thats widely known for its styles... I promise after we're done there you're gonna feel like a brand new gal!" Viola said grabbing Aunya's arm and dragging her along to the Hair Salon (without paying for the expensive hats).

"They said Viola was last seen around here... Now where could she be?" Syd asked himself just as Viola and Aunya exited the Hair Salon with their shopping bags.

"Do you really like it? I feel a little different with all this pink in my hair..." Aunya asked Viola who simply nodded then giggled.

"I'm telling you its absolutely perfect, Shugo! You look like a true blue Fashionista now!" Viola said encouraging Aunya that she made the right choice to change her hair color and hairstyle.

"Hey! Viola! I'm here to challenge you to a Gym battle! Bring it on!" Syd yelled toward Viola who was surprised by his sudden request for a battle.

"Gym battle? Sorry, Im not accepting challenges today... I have to take some pictures on Route 3." Viola said denying Syd's request for a battle much to his jargon.

"Listen! Either you accept my battle challenge or Im gonna tell everyone from the Lumiose Press that the Santalune Gym Leader is such a coward that she wont even battle a rookie Trainer!" Syd retorted causing Viola to get instantly infuriated.

"Coward, huh?! Alright, I'll show you what happens when you call a Gym Leader a coward... Lets go! Here and now!" Viola shouted at Syd sending out her Surskit to battle against him.

"Um... We cant battle here! It has to be at the Gym!" Syd said worrying that the surprise would be ruined if they battled there.

"And why not? Gym battles can happen anywhere, at any time!" Viola explained to Syd who actually was not aware of that fact.

"Really? I didnt know that... But still! I wanna battle in the Gym!" Syd exclaimed refusing to battle Viola without being in the proper setting.

"... How about this? You beat my Surskit and we can battle in the Gym in a few hours." Viola suggested to Syd who thought for a moment then agreed to the terms.

"Go! Fletchling! Lets get this over with already!" Syd said sending out Fletchling who was ready and willing to battle against Surskit.

The battle begins with Surskit using Bubblebeam against Fletchling who quickly evades then goes in for a direct Peck attack on Surskit.

Surskit counterattacks with Ice Beam but it is narrowly dodged by Fletchling who goes in for another Peck attack, defeating Surskit.

"Wow... No way... I've never been beaten so quickly... Thats a powerful Fletchling you have there." Viola said unable to believe that Syd was able to defeat her so easily.

"... What is even going on right now? Why did you want to battle Viola, GBF? You're the laziest guy I know..." Aunya said to Syd who was surprised because he didnt recognize her.

"Woah! Shugo?! Is that you?!"
"You really couldnt recognize me? I guess my pink hair does its trick after all..." Aunya said looking in the mirror from her bag.

"I'm guessing you got some sort of makeover to symbolize some sort of "transition" that you're going through?" Syd asked sarcasticly not really caring what the reason was.

"Thats exactly right GBF! How did you know?!" Aunya asked amazed that he was about to guess why she dyed her hair.
"Lucky guess..."
"So Shugo, if its alright with you I still need to take some pictures on Route 3... Why dont you go ahead with him to the Gym and I'll meet you there?" Viola asked Aunya who agreed and started on her to the Gym with Syd.

"So you're telling me that you really did all of this to get two teachers back together? Thats so unusually sweet of you..." Aunya said worried that Syd had an ulterior motive.

"I just want to learn something if I'm being forced to attend this stupid academy..." Syd explained just as Mr. Dimp burst into the Gym lobby with several Poke-Balls in hand.

"Syd! Syd! I was able to do it! I was able to find all of the Vivillion with different patterns in this area of Kalos! Viola's gonna love to take a picture of these!" Mr. Dimp said frantically and out of breath as he panted for air.

"... Vivillion? Hmmm... Dont tell me that your plan to get back together with Ms. Viola is to catch a bunch of Vivillion with different patterns then have her take a picture of them..." Aunya said worried that was their plan all along.

"Um... yes? Is that a problem?" Syd asked Aunya who pointed over to a picture directly parallel to the two of them.

"Yeah because she already has a picture of all of the Vivillion with different patterns in this area... She showed it to us in class today." Aunya said pointing out the ignorance of the two as Mr. Dimp returned to his depressive state rocking back and forth in a corner.

"Hey you two, sorry I'm late the pictures took longer than I thought they would---" Viola said before noticing Dimp rocking in the corner.

"Sorry Viola... I had a plan to get you and Mr. Dimp back together so I lured you here to the Gym under false pretenses, I dont really wanna have a Gym battle." Syd explained to Viola who was a little surprised but then turned her attention to Dimp.

"Dimp... Is this true? Did you really come up with a plan to get me back?" Viola asked him as he sluggishly turned and nodded his head slowly.

Just then the different colored Vivillion pop out of their Poke-Balls and begin to gide around the room beautiful.

"Dont tell me... Your plan was to capture all of the different colored Vivillion in the area and let me take a picture of them to add to my collection, wasnt it?" Viola said looking up at the fluttering Vivillion with a warm smile on her face.

"Yeah... it was... Im sorry, I know you already have---" Mr. Dimp said before Viola's next comment interrupted him mid-sentence.

"You know I never really have gotten a chance to take a picture of all these Vivillion so up close before... This is really a blessing. Thank you, Dimp." Viola said turning to Mr. Dimp who's face lit up like the Fourth of July as he sprang into action.

"Y-your welcome Viola... I did because I care about you so much..." Dimp said shaking with anticipation as Viola giggled then walked over and embraced him the way she had before.

"Awe~ Doesnt it just warm your heart to see love like this?" Aunya asked Syd who rolled his eyes then started to walk out of the Gym.

"No not really... Romance is dead to me." Syd said just about to walk out of the building when Viola threw something agains the back of his head while still kissing Dimp.

"... Is this... a Gym badge? Why are you giving this to me?" Syd asked Viola confused on why she was giving him a Gym badge despite not having a real Gym battle.

"Because your Fletchling was able to defeat my Surskit with such ease, you deserve this Gym badge." Viola said briefly releasing herself from Dimp's lips then returning back to kissing him.

"So you gotta Gym badge and I gotta makeover, looks like we both had pretty productive days!" Aunya said with a smile as she gazed at herself in the mirror over and over again.

"Yeah... I guess so..." Syd said looking at the Gym badge intensely and wondering if he really wanted to go on a badge collecting quest.

Meanwhile, something watches the two of them from behind a tree with a sinister expression on their face.

"Did you find it yet?" a man in a white suit asked two other individuals in flashy red suits.

"No sir, we're still looking... We dont know where it could have gone..."

"We have reason to believe that someone from within our organization allowed it to escape... I fear that its one of our own personnel."

"I see... Well then keep looking. I'll inform the boss that we havent located it yet... And I'll personally perform an investigation into who set it free." the man in the white suit said looking down from a window at the people of Lumiose City going about their busy lives.

"Yes sir! We will not allow that Pancham to escape with the Charzidite X!"
Me to Shaquan Brown

"I like to start off every class with a introduction game, so we all can get to know each other... Everyone please go around the room and state your name, your major, your favorite hobby, and your favorite Pokemon... I'll start- My name is Viola Roid, I have a Masters in Education and Pokemon photography, my favorite hobby is taking pictures of Pokemon in their natural habitat, and my favorite Pokemon is Surskit." Viola said introducing herself and writing her name on the board as the students went around the room following the same procedure.

"My name is Ciccone Maverick, you may know me as the daughter of the famous Trimmer here in Lumiose... I'm majoring in Pokemon Cinematography and Pokemon Fashion, my favorite hobby is combing and brushing the hair of my Furfrou, and my favorite Pokemon is... Furfrou." Ciccone said with a haughty laugh as everyone in class rolled their eyes including Shauna and Aunya.

"Hello everyone, my name is Shauna Bonner and I'm a Pokemon Entertainment major... My favorite hobby is having fun with my friends and Pokemon, and my favorite Pokemon would have to be... Meowstic~" Shauna said with a giggle as she pictured a Meowstic using its Psychic attack on her during a Pokemon Showcase.

"Meowstic? Hmph. You seem far more like a Growlithe lover..." Ciccone said with a snobbish tone in her voice.

"Well that was rude... Anyway, my name is Shugo Watanabe and I'm a Pokemon Fashion major---" Aunya said before she was cut off by the laughter that filled the room from Ciccone.

"Hohohohohohohoho~! You arent serious, are you? In those clothes? Hohohohoho!" Ciccone chortled so loudly that everything around her began to shake and rattle to the jargon of everyone in the class.

"Ummmm! *****! Who are you to talk about anyones class when you're dressed like you just came from a softcore porn parody of Gilmore Girls?!" Aunya replied to Ciccone's rudeness as Viola grew intensely frustrated with the both of them.

"Silence both of you! You will both see me after class!" Viola yelled at the top of her lungs causing both of the girls to quickly end their feud.

"... So like... Are we even going to speak to our teacher today?" Syd asked the student sitting next to him as everyone watched the teacher bawling on his desk for the past hour.

"He's been a mess since Ms. Roid broke up with him over the summer... I'm his neighbor and I hear him crying like every single day while watching re-runs of Friends episodes." one of the students said with a sigh as he worked on an assignment from another class.

"Awe... Poor guy... So he's heartbroken?" Syd asked the student who nodded then remembered back to when Viola first broke up with him.

"Basically the story goes that Viola was taking some important pictures of the Pokemon inside the Santalune Gym for a magazine expo and when she was about to what she considered to be the best shot of her entire career--- Mr. Dimp came into the Gym and ruined it by surprising her with flowers... Viola got so upset she literally froze the entire Gym with her Surskit's Ice Beam and fired repeated Solar Beams at Mr. Dimp while subsequently breaking up with him." the student said as he chuckled a little at the thought of Viola getting so upset she would do such a thing.

"Thats... Pretty intense I suppose... I know what its like to have my heart stomped on... And he didnt mean to ruin her shot." Syd said standing up from his desk and walking over to Mr. Dimp in an attempt to cheer him up.

"Y-y-y-yes?" Mr. Dimp said in-between sobs as Syd reached down and patted him on the back.

"I'm a new student here my name is Syd... I heard about the situation between you and Ms. Roid and I think there's a way to remedy the situation." Syd said faintly so that no one could overhear their conversation as Mr. Dimp popped up in surprise.

"You do?! What is it?!"

"Um... Basically I was gonna say apologize with her favorite thing... A picture. Take the most amazing picture ever and apologize til your heart gives out... I'm sure she'll at least listen if you do that." Syd said attempting to come up with decent advice for his teacher in order for him to actually learn something that semester.

"Thats a great idea! I dont know why I've never thought of that... Hmm... I know Viola's favorite Pokemon is Vivillion because thats her star Pokemon whenever she battles Trainers... All I have to do is take a picture of a Vivillion and I'll be sure to win her back!" Mr. Dimp said so full of anticipation that he was literally on fire as Syd shook his head.

"No no... I never said that... I said that she would probably at the very least listen to your plight..." Syd said trying to reinforce his statement as Mr. Dimp went off into his own world on how to win Viola back.

"All I need is someone to lead Viola to the Gym so that she can see the picture hanging up in our favorite spot... Do you think you can do that for me, Syd?" Mr. Dimp asked with puppy dog eyes as Syd's conscience took over and forced him to help his teacher.
"I have a bad feeling about this..."

"Now Shugo... Can you please explain to me why you proceeded to swear like that in my classroom?" Viola asked Aunya wondering if there was a true reason behind it.

"... I dont know... I guess whenever someone talks badly about me I have a habit of cursing them out like a sailor... I think I get it from my dad he was in the mafia--- I mean... He makes motorcycles... And... There was time in my life where I didnt really have much and her saying that about my clothing sort of brought back alot of old memories." Aunya said trying her best not to pour her heart out to Viola at the risk of exposing her true identity.

"I understand... What Ciccone said was completely unacceptable and just plain rude. I'll make sure that she apologizes to you for what she said... But you have to promise me that you wont use such coarse language in my classroom again, okay?" Viola asked Aunya who agreed to her terms and started to walk off toward her dorm.

"I'm glad we had this talk... Lets chat again sometime---" Aunya said before Viola cut her off with her next statement.

"Do you wanna go shopping? It'll get your mind off of things." Viola asked swinging her car keys around her finger as Aunya stood there for a split second before immediaetly replying.

"Yes, yes, yes! Where are we gonna shopping?" Aunya asked like a child going to an amusement park literally jumping up and down in excitement.

"Um... How about Santalune's Unique Boutique? They have a lot of great hats there." Viola replied to Aunya suggesting Santalune's world famous Unqiue Boutique Hat Emporium.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Are we really going to Santalune City?! Aaaaaah! I could just die!" Aunya said almost fainting as she daydreamed about the different hats and other acessories in Santalune's many boutiques.

"Hehe... Im gonna try to get a few shots of some Pokemon hanging outside Santalune Forest too..." Viola said fiddling with her camera to make sure that everything was working fine.

"So? What do you think? Too classy or too sassy?" Aunya asked Viola showing off the latest hat that she found in the boutique while posing simultaneously.

"Hmm... Its not really you... And it doesnt really go with your outfit--- or your hair..." Viola said switching the hat out for another one that also didnt seem to match her outfit nor her hairstyle.

"Yeah I see what you mean..." Aunya said looking into the mirror and seeing for herself that she wasnt fit for that kind of hat.

"...Maybe... Hey, Aunya have you ever considered dying your hair and dying it a different color?" Viola asked walking to her side and looking over her hair.

"What do you mean? Is there something wrong with my hair as it is?" "Not necessarily... I'm a photographer, remember? I see the details of something and I analyze it accordingly... And my observations are telling me that you'd be better off with a completely different hair color and style." Viola said with a smile as Aunya took another look in the mirror.

"Well... I have always wanted strawberry blonde hair like my mother... Maybe a little change wouldnt hurt." Aunya said turning back to Viola as she decided to go along with the suggestion.

"There's a Hair Salon right here in Santalune City thats widely known for its styles... I promise after we're done there you're gonna feel like a brand new gal!" Viola said grabbing Aunya's arm and dragging her along to the Hair Salon (without paying for the expensive hats).

"They said Viola was last seen around here... Now where could she be?" Syd asked himself just as Viola and Aunya exited the Hair Salon with their shopping bags.

"Do you really like it? I feel a little different with all this pink in my hair..." Aunya asked Viola who simply nodded then giggled.

"I'm telling you its absolutely perfect, Shugo! You look like a true blue Fashionista now!" Viola said encouraging Aunya that she made the right choice to change her hair color and hairstyle.

"Hey! Viola! I'm here to challenge you to a Gym battle! Bring it on!" Syd yelled toward Viola who was surprised by his sudden request for a battle.

"Gym battle? Sorry, Im not accepting challenges today... I have to take some pictures on Route 3." Viola said denying Syd's request for a battle much to his jargon.

"Listen! Either you accept my battle challenge or Im gonna tell everyone from the Lumiose Press that the Santalune Gym Leader is such a coward that she wont even battle a rookie Trainer!" Syd retorted causing Viola to get instantly infuriated.

"Coward, huh?! Alright, I'll show you what happens when you call a Gym Leader a coward... Lets go! Here and now!" Viola shouted at Syd sending out her Surskit to battle against him.

"Um... We cant battle here! It has to be at the Gym!" Syd said worrying that the surprise would be ruined if they battled there.

"And why not? Gym battles can happen anywhere, at any time!" Viola explained to Syd who actually was not aware of that fact.

"Really? I didnt know that... But still! I wanna battle in the Gym!" Syd exclaimed refusing to battle Viola without being in the proper setting.

"... How about this? You beat my Surskit and we can battle in the Gym in a few hours." Viola suggested to Syd who thought for a moment then agreed to the terms.

"Go! Fletchling! Lets get this over with already!" Syd said sending out Fletchling who was ready and willing to battle against Surskit.

The battle begins with Surskit using Bubblebeam against Fletchling who quickly evades then goes in for a direct Peck attack on Surskit.

Surskit counterattacks with Ice Beam but it is narrowly dodged by Fletchling who goes in for another Peck attack, defeating Surskit.

"Wow... No way... I've never been beaten so quickly... Thats a powerful Fletchling you have there." Viola said unable to believe that Syd was able to defeat her so easily.

"... What is even going on right now? Why did you want to battle Viola, GBF? You're the laziest guy I know..." Aunya said to Syd who was surprised because he didnt recognize her.

"Woah! Shugo?! Is that you?!"
"You really couldnt recognize me? I guess my pink hair does its trick after all..." Aunya said looking in the mirror from her bag.

"I'm guessing you got some sort of makeover to symbolize some sort of "transition" that you're going through?" Syd asked sarcasticly not really caring what the reason was.

"Thats exactly right GBF! How did you know?!" Aunya asked amazed that he was about to guess why she dyed her hair.
"Lucky guess..."
"So Shugo, if its alright with you I still need to take some pictures on Route 3... Why dont you go ahead with him to the Gym and I'll meet you there?" Viola asked Aunya who agreed and started on her to the Gym with Syd.

"So you're telling me that you really did all of this to get two teachers back together? Thats so unusually sweet of you..." Aunya said worried that Syd had an ulterior motive.

"I just want to learn something if I'm being forced to attend this stupid academy..." Syd explained just as Mr. Dimp burst into the Gym lobby with several Poke-Balls in hand.

"Syd! Syd! I was able to do it! I was able to find all of the Vivillion with different patterns in this area of Kalos! Viola's gonna love to take a picture of these!" Mr. Dimp said frantically and out of breath as he panted for air.

"... Vivillion? Hmmm... Dont tell me that your plan to get back together with Ms. Viola is to catch a bunch of Vivillion with different patterns then have her take a picture of them..." Aunya said worried that was their plan all along.

"Um... yes? Is that a problem?" Syd asked Aunya who pointed over to a picture directly parallel to the two of them.

"Yeah because she already has a picture of all of the Vivillion with different patterns in this area... She showed it to us in class today." Aunya said pointing out the ignorance of the two as Mr. Dimp returned to his depressive state rocking back and forth in a corner.

"Hey you two, sorry I'm late the pictures took longer than I thought they would---" Viola said before noticing Dimp rocking in the corner.

"Sorry Viola... I had a plan to get you and Mr. Dimp back together so I lured you here to the Gym under false pretenses, I dont really wanna have a Gym battle." Syd explained to Viola who was a little surprised but then turned her attention to Dimp.

"Dimp... Is this true? Did you really come up with a plan to get me back?" Viola asked him as he sluggishly turned and nodded his head slowly.

Just then the different colored Vivillion pop out of their Poke-Balls and begin to gide around the room beautiful.

"Dont tell me... Your plan was to capture all of the different colored Vivillion in the area and let me take a picture of them to add to my collection, wasnt it?" Viola said looking up at the fluttering Vivillion with a warm smile on her face.

"Yeah... it was... Im sorry, I know you already have---" Mr. Dimp said before Viola's next comment interrupted him mid-sentence.

"You know I never really have gotten a chance to take a picture of all these Vivillion so up close before... This is really a blessing. Thank you, Dimp." Viola said turning to Mr. Dimp who's face lit up like the Fourth of July as he sprang into action.

"Y-your welcome Viola... I did because I care about you so much..." Dimp said shaking with anticipation as Viola giggled then walked over and embraced him the way she had before.

"Awe~ Doesnt it just warm your heart to see love like this?" Aunya asked Syd who rolled his eyes then started to walk out of the Gym.

"No not really... Romance is dead to me." Syd said just about to walk out of the building when Viola threw something agains the back of his head while still kissing Dimp.

"... Is this... a Gym badge? Why are you giving this to me?" Syd asked Viola confused on why she was giving him a Gym badge despite not having a real Gym battle.

"Because your Fletchling was able to defeat my Surskit with such ease, you deserve this Gym badge." Viola said briefly releasing herself from Dimp's lips then returning back to kissing him.

"So you gotta Gym badge and I gotta makeover, looks like we both had pretty productive days!" Aunya said with a smile as she gazed at herself in the mirror over and over again.

"Yeah... I guess so..." Syd said looking at the Gym badge intensely and wondering if he really wanted to go on a badge collecting quest.

Meanwhile, something watches the two of them from behind a tree with a sinister expression on their face.

"Did you find it yet?" a man in a white suit asked two other individuals in flashy red suits.

"No sir, we're still looking... We dont know where it could have gone..."

"We have reason to believe that someone from within our organization allowed it to escape... I fear that its one of our own personnel."

"I see... Well then keep looking. I'll inform the boss that we havent located it yet... And I'll personally perform an investigation into who set it free." the man in the white suit said looking down from a window at the people of Lumiose City going about their busy lives.

"Yes sir! We will not allow that Pancham to escape with the Charzidite X!"