• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High School

ear212

Taking over Serebii
I vote Whisdom. His "dessert" really just seemed like breakfast with ice cream on top. Also it didn't feel very detailed.

piplup911

Piplup is cool
--BREAKING NEWS--

ZFXZFX has PMed me that she will be away for a week and will not be able to post. I have ultimately decided to just remove her and let the competition finish this week. There are now four pokemon left. Let the voting continue.

(Sorry for all the drop-outs committed players)

Last edited:

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Changing to Whisdom.
Breakfest with ice cream on top...
and no drink. Really could use some sort of nice hot drink. Hot coca or coffee even.

The Meddler

Never Forget
;293;: I vote Snickers, he focused too much on appearance rather than the food itself. Plus, no meatballs.

Belgian waffles are a dessert, btw.

Myrrh

I vote for Whisdom, I guess his desert was just too simple or something. Was really hard to choose who to vote for, they were all kinda close.

piplup911

Piplup is cool
Results

;143; Those were all great dishes top four. Now here is principal Piplup with the results.

;393; This week we started with five students and now, due to unfortunate circumstances, we have lost one. I will now reveal the top three in order of who recieved the least votes:

In first place.....

Beep the
137.png
with no votes. Congrats. You've made it into the top 3. You may have a seat.

The pokemon recieving the second least votes was.....

Rufus the
240.png
with one vote. Congrats, you've made it into the top three. Have a seat.

;393; Whisdom, Snickers, you two recieved the most votes. I will now reveal the third and final pokemon that is through to the next round. That pokemon is.........................

Snickers the
361.png
with two votes. Congratulations, you're in the top three. Have a seat.

;393; Whisdom, I am sorry, but you have failed out of Pokemon High School. Please leave the premises.

;293; Oh well, theres always next year!

--leaves--

;393; All right top three, next week is an important one-Science week. Post will be updated with the project. Next week there will be three. That will be narrowed down to our finalists. Good luck to all

piplup911

Piplup is cool
Sorry for being tardy

Sorry for being so late. I've been busy between school, thanksgiving, etc. Now, on with this weeks topic:

;393; Congrats top 3 on making it this far. This week will separate the boys from the men. After this week, we will have our finalists. Meet you teacher: Dr. Xat

;178; hello students. I am Dr. Xat. I will be teaching you about how all of the things around the world and universe around you interact and work with each other. Here are your topics for this week:

Topics for week 9: ones in Bold ate taken:
1. Biology
2. Chemistry
3. Physics

;178; for this weeks project you will explain the significance of each if your respective fields and do an experiment(can be as extreme and crazy as you want. You have unlimited funds) . I'll give you and example:

TOPIC: Ecology

The significance for ecology is that it is used to show how our ecosystems work and how effecting it in even the slightest bit can destroy the whole thing.

For my lab I will be going into the amazon rain forest to make a complex food web.

;178; this project is due in 48 hours. Be as descripive as possible as voters will fond the slightest reasons to vote you out. And like I said, your lab can be as crazy as you want it to be. This week three students enter. Two finalists will continue. One will leave. Good luck to all!

ear212

Taking over Serebii
Physics. Definitely Physics.