• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;445; True, true

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Name: Owen
Personality: Owen is a huge lover of food with his favorites being Eggplants and Macaroni. He cares deeply about others safety and will do anything thing to help an injured one to prosperity, even if it means to pause at a dish he is eating. Usually picked on back then because of his habit of eating, Degrassi proves to be place where he can make a difference.
Pokemon (please put the sprite): ;224;
Age/Grade: 10
Clique: Outcast
Other: He is known to have a love for crispy food as well so careful when bringing them out!

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; *looks behind her, and smiles to Jake* hey Jake, how are you? I'll read you another part of A Clockwork Orange tomorrow, okay? *walks into the gym, with her bag of books, and notices the....everything* ..... *turns to Charli* Excuse me miss, but what the heck happened?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; *raises an eyebrow at the evolved Garchomp* artificial forced evolution. Really Misha? That's....just....wrong.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;445; Had to do it. There's a genetic defect in my family where there is a 99.9 % chance we won't evolve past Gabite's

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
;301; *Comes in clutching a pillow and some pills* Night. *Dumps the pillow on the ground and lies down on it, then takes the pills*

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; *grabs Kiki's head, and shoves out the pills* No sleeping. And in that case, Misha, you should have lived with it. I can't evolve into a Gardevoir, but I'm fine!

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;445; I couldn't stay a Gabite forever! I was lucky to get past the Gible stage!

Mawile412

Problem
Name: Owen
Personality: Owen is a huge lover of food with his favorites being Eggplants and Macaroni. He cares deeply about others safety and will do anything thing to help an injured one to prosperity, even if it means to pause at a dish he is eating. Usually picked on back then because of his habit of eating, Degrassi proves to be place where he can make a difference.
Pokemon (please put the sprite): ;224;
Age/Grade: 10
Clique: Outcast
Other: He is known to have a love for crispy food as well so careful when bringing them out!

accepted :)

;038; : Well, there sure were a lot of fights today..

Mawile412

Problem
;038; : I don't feel like reading the past 10 pages of random nonsense to tell you, Jacoby.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;445; Don't worry, Jacoby. Your life is better without that annoying little cat...god I am so regretful I used to be like her and Tomas

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Plot 3: Carry On

;303; : *On intercom* Tomas, Kiki, and Misha, please come to the Principal's office. :)

~

*Tomas, Kiki, and Misha enter the principal's office*

;055; : What's this about?

;303; : Do you have any deep-seated emotional issues-

;486; : We caught your asses drinking beer on camera. *Throws a can of beer into her decorative plant*

;003; : Ow.

;303; : So as punishment, you'll have to stay after school every day for the next 2 weeks to help renovate the girl's locker room.

;301; : Wait, I have, like, a date tomorrow!

;445; : I was just trying to stop them!

;486; : If you don't come, you'll be suspended for two weeks. I also want any more beer you have delivered to me.

;303; : I'll drive over to the store to return it. :)

;486; : Return it?

~

;038; : *Walking down the hallway*

;064; : *Runs up to her* Katie, Katie!

;038; : Who are you?

;064; : My name's Andreas, I really want to join the school newspaper.

;038; : Sorry, our staff is full. *Walks away*

;064; : *Catches up* Wait, please! I'll do anything!

;038; : Fine. Interview Ms. Hatzo***** about the drunk students, then write a 100 word article on the troubles of disobeying school rules. *Leaves*

~

;166; : *Flies over to Weiss* Did you hear about those students that got caught drinking beer?

;431; : *Walks over* What happened?

;166; : Oh, hi. These kids were drinking beer in school and the cameras caught them!

;431; : Really?

;166; : Yeah, and even if they weren't sure who it was, this Kirlia girl went and told the Principal their names!

;431; : Wow.

;166; : Hey, aren't you friends with that Sky girl?

;431; : Well...I don't know anymore.

;166; : OMG what happened now?

~

;216; : *Studying in the library*

:574: : *Walks in* Hey, aren't you in my gym period right now?

;216; : Yeah.

:574: : The girl's locker room is being renovated so we can't get changed. They gave us the option of changing with the boys, but I don't see why anyone would want to do that...

~

;301; : *Getting changed in the boys locker room, oblivious to the circle of boys standing around her and watching*

~

:574: : So what are you doing here?

;216; : I just needed to study for my first Algebra quiz.

:574: : Oh, do you have Ms. Hatzo***** for that?

;216; : I think everyone does.

:574: : Well, let me help you. *Sits next to him*

;216; : So do you have a name or are you just the Algebra Fairy?

:574: : *Smirks a little and almost laughs, but hides it* My name is Siccany.

;216; : I'm Taylor.

:574: : A unisex name. How nice.

;216; : *Laughs awkwardly* Yeah. Is Siccany short for something or...

:574: : I'm short on everything.

;216; : *Laughs* Thanks for the help, by the way.

:574: : Might as well do something.

~

;038; : *Putting up posters for the Homecoming dance around school*

;064; : Katie, I wrote the article! *Hands her a three page article*

;038; : What the hell is this? Who's going to read all of this? *Throws it on the ground and returns to hanging up posters*

;064; : How do you know what people will want to read?!

;038; : Excuse me? It's my job to know what people want to read. You know what, I think Lillian wanted to write this article anyway. *Storms off*

;064; : Katie, wait!

;038; : *Keeps walking, then bumps into Baxter* Oh, sorry.

;310; : That's...alright.

;038; : Uh. Yeah. *Leaves*

;064; : *Yells after her* I'm not giving up!​

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;445; *Approaches Sarina* So, Sarina, tell anyone, say, a teacher, anything important lately?

BugPokemonMaster316

;143; I don't know Misha, I really like her. The thing is I don't know how to get her.

;123; *notices the scene between Andreas and Katie* And she says she doesn't think she's better than everyone, stupid jock.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
((OOC: I was approaching her for some reason related to the beer incident .-.))