• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

Mawile412

Problem
;038; : What's that sound? It must be the sound of me not giving a ****.

;358; : Wow, homecoming is coming up! Maybe they'll let me perform!

Kingsley

do my dance
;210; *takes a hit from his bong in the middle of the hallway* Hey Katie can I be in the newspaper ;)

;431; Oh god... stfu

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;445; And this situation is why I despised being like Kiki and Tomas

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;445; *Banging head on wall* I. Hate. Swaggots. And. Tomas. And. Kiki. And. Beer.

Mawile412

Problem
;038; : You'll have to join the waiting list. And sorry Alice, I don't know where she is.

;359; : I'm here.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Name: Dusk
Personality: Calm and Nice
Pokemon: ;177;
Age/Grade: 10th
Clique: Floater
Other: Incredibly intelligent and popular, tends to try hang out with the jocks only to get fainted from exhaustion
I see that this character still hasn't been added to the "student body"

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
;176; hey Henry.
;214;'what, Toby?
;176; well, kiki, Tomas and misha are in trouble for the alcohol incident. Big trouble. Also, misha evolved.
;214; really? That's good for misha. But, there going to be in trouble.
;176; to top it all off, Jacoby knows your dating kiki.
;214; oh ****!
;176; I guess your looking forward to tonight?
;214; you bet! Hang on, kiki is in detention! Oh darn! What now?
;176; I have no clue. You going to the homecoming dance?
;214; with kiki of course! Let's hope she knows sweet kiss or lovley kiss.
;176; I don't know who I'll go with.

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262;: With homecoming coming up everyone will be dancing while I practice my newly learned Giga Impact too bad I said bye-bye to Fire Fang also Henry I hope your successful in your relationship I've always failed

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; When I was 7 my crush ran off with my best friend, so yeah it was bad Toby, it was bad, Forever alone :(

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; That is why I do what I want because getting detention is less painful then my past was and anyway I don't think I'd have a chance with anyone and looks like I';; be in the quarry at 10:00, Giga Impact practice I will hopefully destroy a giant rock 50 times my size (as if it will happen)

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; No I know when I'm not wanted and the thing is I'm not wanted

;177; Must you always be so harsh on yourself Wolfus, I'm going and if anything happens I've got your tail

;262; Thanks... (Sarcasm)