• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;445; Gonna save this school from the prison of cameras *Goes underneath one camera without it seeing and bites it in half* On down, 23 to go

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
(OOC: excuse me, but what time period is the game, and role playing for that matter, is taking place right now? From what the GMs have dictated, with their word being law, it only has been half the day.*

;281; *shakes head to the peoples* I don't even know where I am anymore...

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; Either way, it's past tense and currently present

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; *turns and smiles to Jake* hey Jake. Need to borrow one of my books for English class? I'll read you more tomorrow, I promise

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; *gives Toby a death stare* do I look like a boy to you? *uses psychic abilities to crush the stone in Toby's hands*

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; *blinks a little* um....no....I need to get stronger for a Gardevoir, but even then, I'm not allowed to evolve until I give brith. So...yeah. *pats Jake's head* I'll be back in a bit