• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; *Sits down and reads Marowak Pleasant)

(OOC: Marowak Pleasant = Skulduggery Pleasant)

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
:547: *Sees Wolfus in the cafeteria* *catches up with him*. What'cha doing?
*Grins, unaware of what's going on*

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; *From the maths room* That's not me that's an intruder *Continues reading*

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
:547: Wait...uh...*Automatically is where ever Wolfus is*. ...WHAT'CHA DOING? *Looks at Wolfus with the best angry glare she can*.
((OOC: Sorry, the plot needs to keep moving.))

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
:547: *Blinks, surprised*. Excuse me? Just because I'm a girl does not mean I can't defend myself! Who is there to get hurt by, anyway!?

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; Me, I am so angry it doesn't matter if you're a girl I will Ice Fang you

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
:547: *Backs off*. C-calm down. ...Okay?

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; Calm down!, Calm down!, my best friend is in hospital with an Illness that only has 1 yes that's right 1 cure so no I won't Calm down!

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
(OOC: The plot will not move until the GMs say so. SO SAYETH THE GMS)

;281; *looks over from her own book* Wolfus, calm. Hello girl, what's your name? *takes out pen and paper to write it down*

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
:547: ...D-Dusk? Him? *Frowns*. I'm sorry...I never heard anything about it. *Turns to girl*. Lillian.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; *receives a txt and reads it* I know about your friend and his illness I have the cure but if you don't pay me 2 million poke he won't be cured* This, this is a ransom!

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; *writes down Lillian, with her species included* Thanks. Wolfus, could you fetch me some pencils from the Teacher's Longue? *hears the text* No phones please

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; Okay... pencils are more important then a ran- *re-reads message* Oh its a prank from Dusk's farther, his way of saying don't worry anyway I'll get them

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
:547: ...2 MILLION POKE!? That's unrealistic, the doctors would never tell him to pay that much!

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; It was a prank from his farther and that's how his farther say don't worry besides he can't get kidnapped as his farther is a spy

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; A little dark humor is good from time to time. My biological father used to make a few every now and then. In this situation, it's a little funny. It distracted Wolfus at least. *sighs, and looks at her books* too bad I read most of these already, I might have been able to enjoy this time period before the period

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; Yeah I am pretty sure the little guy can fight it