• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
:547: My great uncle was that way with his humor, too...that scared me though. I mean, 2 Million Poke?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; Hey, it's just a number. Kinda high, but still just a number. Wolfus, do you know anything more specific about the disease? IE is it contagious, life threatening, and/or requiring special care?

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
((OOC. I'll be back in a half hour, maybe even before that.))

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; I don't know mu-

;177; *Communicates to everyone in the same room as Wolfus via telepathy* Everyone stay calm I was lucky they had one of the flowers in stock, I am starting to feel better *cough* but I feel it's best to stay overnight in special care and Sarina thanks for your help with calming down Wolfus *Wheeze*

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; *smiles and returns the link* I'll keep a mental channel open for you to talk to me with, just in case. Ask for Sophia von Karma when you need a nurse, she's my mother and I already talked to her about your case. Oh, want me to bring you your homework after school?

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;177; No its fine I'll catch up in the Morning

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; Andreas, I feel you bro

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; Your choice Dusk. Get a lot of rest *returns to normal conciousness, and snaps her head to Aaron* HEY! No bullying!

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; Aaron I think you actually might be jealous of Andreas which is why you bully him

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
;106; : Jealous? Me?! Ha! If I was going to be jealous of any nerd it'd be Sarina, hey, she can actually ****ing talk...sure most of it is **** but she can

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; Most of her talk is nice and caring unlike your talk

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; Why thanks you Wolfus. *smiles to him, before moving and sitting next to Andreas* What are you reading?

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Sarina I think you have a crush on Dusk, I mean you're nice and kind but your nicer to Dusk then to anyone else, correct me if I'm wrong but I get easily suspicious

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; I whispered and yet you could still hear me ask Sarina something personal, you have good ears, unfortunately

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; *huffs a little, getting a tiny rosey tough to her cheeks* He's ill, I'm just making sure he's okay. Besides, I was planning to visit the hospital tonight anyway, I need to bring my mother some food and see someone there. *turns her head sharply to the right and top*

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;262; Ok that makes sense but something didn't seem right as if you were hiding something

(OOC: HeroicRein signing off at 12:02 AM, see you all later)

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
:547: *Listening in on the conversation*. *Sigh*.