• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; *rubs her face, trying to rid herself of the blood and heat on it* Something wrong Lillian? And good ears aside, you shouldn't be listneing on people Aaron

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
;106; Not like I wanted to know that, doesn't matter to me in the slightest

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; At least you're more respectful than the other jocks. I'll giev you that much

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
:547: Y-yeah...just...off somewhere...

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
:547: *Stares at Hitmonlee*. Uh, the guy who beat Wolfus...Tomas, isn't it? Isn't he a jock?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; From who I noticed, Wolfus might be one, there's Misha the Garchomp, TOmas the Golduck, and a few others I haven't met yet. Oh, if girls without many braincells is your thing, look for Kiki. Alright Lillian

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
:547: W-Wolfus? I just think he's short-tempered...I keep on hearing about Kiki...why is she so popular?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
(YES I DO)

;281; She's going to become the school's breeding grounds at this rate

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; *rolls eyes* regreatbly. Nerds are better...I think. Never have been liked mcuh, boys are usually scared by me

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; I'm not annoying...just a little rule crazy

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; *flciks her green hair a bit* I'm alright, I like my order. We're just talking about stuff Kiki, you can return to sleep. Also a little about you, mayeb.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
;281; Trust me, she's worse than she appears. *rolls eyes*