• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

Armando Payne

(OOC: I do want to play, I just want order, thassall, just order.)

Mawile412

Problem
((OOC: Armando, armando, armando, how seriously foolish of you that you would even join with those thoughts, why wouldn't you read a couple of pages before joining?! you need to go away, as you are just wasting our time, so STFU, and leave us to our thing, if you feel that this is spam then report us I DARE YOU, now leave if you don't want to play!))

Actually, this game turned into nothing but spam and chaos. There are characters, including yours, that were never properly accepted. Plus, there is way too much back-and-forth roleplaying going on. It's not even fun when it's like that anymore.

Me and Kingsley are talking about possibly contacting a mod to close this game. It's technically going against all of the rules now that there haven't been any plots. Most of the people here ignore the plots anyway, so there's really no point for this game to exist anymore.

Name: Night
Personality: Night is very shy but is extremely creative and is constantly coming up with ideas. She is a fighter but doesn't have many friends. She likes to challenge herself so that she can take on anybody. She is friendly and kind but has a huge temper and is very stubborn.
Pokemon: ;197;
Age/Grade: 9th
Clique: Outcast
Other: Night is a very new student, and she thinks that people will bully her, so she stays at the sidelines.

Name: Flame
Personality: Flame is very sarcastic and loves to make jokes that were supposed to be threats towards him to make fun of the bully. He is kind and compassionate and when battling comes up with strategies.
Pokemon: ;059;
Age/Grade: 10th
Clique: Floater
Other: Flame's best friend is a Houndoom named Dark.

Name: Dark
Personality: Dark is strong and brave but is very stubborn. He is however curious, but only Flare knows that. He loves to train and show off his skills.
Pokemon: ;229;
Clique: Floater
Other: Dark's best friend is a Ninetales named Flame.

Name: Volt
Personality: Volt is very fast and smart, but doesn't like having more than three friends at most. Volt loves to fight, but likes to relax too.
Pokemon: ;180;
Clique: Outcast
Other: She wants to be friends with Dark and Flame, but doesn't know how.

Last edited:

Armando Payne

(OOC: It may be closed down and you intend to join?)

Actually, this game turned into nothing but spam and chaos. There are characters, including yours, that were never properly accepted. Plus, there is way too much back-and-forth roleplaying going on. It's not even fun when it's like that anymore.

Me and Kingsley are talking about possibly contacting a mod to close this game. It's technically going against all of the rules now that there haven't been any plots. Most of the people here ignore the plots anyway, so there's really no point for this game to exist anymore.

Really?! damn, thats a same, i really liked the game *sob* and i finally had sometthing planned out for my characters >.> well i guess i have to live this to the fullest. Also i was having fun, and my charaters weren't properly excepted >.> damn

I would just like to thank you for making the game in the first place

Well if it was going to go down, do you think I could do a repeat of this? )

I probably could, but I'm rather busy and stuff [just see until school starts] with chores and all of that, but I bet I could make it work [if somebody would agree to help me]. )

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
(OOC: I am sorry if its my fault)

Last edited:
((OOC: maybe Patrick, for some reason i have been thinking about absols last hidden move does anyone wanna hear it?))

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
((OOC: To be perfectly honest, I have had no idea what was going on for about the last 70 pages. I was posting less and less due to the fact that the only stuff happening was just a bunch of pointless stuff about finding long lost family, criminals and then ending up in hospital all dramatically. I was actually probably gonna quit soon anyway. :( I can deal with going through 3 or 4 pages, but going through 70 pages of filler, well. Just not right for me. :( ))

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
(I seriously feel as if this is my fault, I am sincerely sorry)