• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
:572: Well, anything with a ball i can get into. If only i could find one...(If i told her about that OTHER thing i like, i don't know what would happen...)

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
:572: (so what DID she have in mind...?) Whoa! *He catches the ball of ice, it's a bit cold, but he gets used to it quickly) Haha, yeah! *He tosses it back*

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
:572: *The ball flies far, so he runs after it* I got it. I got it! *He catches it and falls over* Here goes! *He winds back and throws it back impressively hard*

OOC: its a late night, and i'm at a loss of what they can do right now!

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
;282;: (Catches it with one hand, then launches another ball from the other one.) Double time! Let's see how well we can juggle! (Throws the first ball.)

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
;282;: Not catching that one as is, so.. (Jumps up toward the ball and smacks it back, refusing to let gravity bring her back down afterward.) One down, the other still flying!

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
:572: *The first ball slips out of Tyro's hands and breaks* oops...Ahh!? *But the second one Grace spiked comes in at high impact, he runs out of the way and dives. The ball shatters violently into diamond dust as it hits the ground.*

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
;282;: Sorry! Didn't mean to be so rough! (Hovers back to earth.) That was a neat looking impact, though. Maybe it would be useful in combat?

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
:572: *He gets up and peers at the small crater made on impact* Oh my....yeah, i'm sure it would be quite so...hehe! *he sweats a little*

OOC: good night!

Shadow Furret

Don't use rare candy
Sign-Up (With Style)

Name: Legake
Species: Feraligatr ;160;
Age/Year: 18/13
Clique: Jock
Personality: Legake is a strong, occasionally friendly pokemon. He always works hard to be in top form and strength. He actually used to be a Champion in UnderGround Wrestling. Legake Chooses his friends extremely carefully. If you get on his bad side it's not good news for you. Becoming Legake's friend is a great achievement
Anything Extra: He took on a Groudon in a Wrestling match and won.

Name: Devin Trangerous
Species: Charmeleon ;005;
Age/Year: 14/9
Clique: Jock
Personality: Devin is a rogue of his school. At his school they learned how to fight any enemy of any kind. Devin became incredibly powerful but wouldn't evolve into a charizard. He tends to be a jerk and has an ego that matches Voyraxe's (Lol). He believes he can beat anybody. He has a lot of power and speed inside him.
Anything Extra: Devin's older brother was the charmeleon that killed Blake's parents. He taught Devin how to be powerful.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
OOC: Noted, we'll miss ya! (I will at least...)

:572: *brushes himself off, as he does he sees a pokemon in the distance* (Wait, is that...) Jenny? Hello there! *He waves and runs towards her*

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
OOC: The trip was cancelled and they didn't let the Senior Patrol Leader (me) know 'till about 20 minutes ago... Brilliant!

;282;: (Returns from her shopping trip.) I have to appologize to Tyro about suddenly taking off....