• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
OOC: Seriously?? ouch...

:572: *He thought he saw a friend, but up close, it was just an abandoned blue bag* Huh, its not like me to mistake an object for a pokemon...I guess i'll go inside...

! Q

I do what I want!
Matias [Greninja]
Here we are, the weight room. *he proceeds to set up a 110 lbs bench press*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at Mossdeep...
Rushart;257;
*in his hotel room watching videos on how to speak in a British voice*
*British voice, with a few breaks* "You got not one ounce or inch of control, you got luster blood running in your soul."
Eh, I'm getting there...

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
:571: So this is where you work out huh? I prefer hopping through trees, but whatever works for you! *she finds a pair od small 2.5lb weights and starts juggling them* You sure you don't wanna start with a smaller number? Not that i'm calling you wimpy, i mean, that's just what i'd do! Hee hee!

! Q

I do what I want!
Matias [Greninja]
I've been doing the bench press for a really long time now. Exercise helps with depression, and the physical fitness is just a bonus. *snickers then gets ready*
Gonna spot?

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
:571: *she promptly just lets the weights she juggles drop, and stands by for Matias at the bench* Yep! Ready when you are! *she grabs the bar, standing by*

-

:572: Say, i wonder if there are any good books i missed...*he heads towards the library again*

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
:572: Oh, don't worry! I was going to go inside anyway! *an idea springs into his mind* Oh yeah, Grace, i also...learned something new, quite a while ago actually...*He puts on a slightly shy look.*

Last edited:

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
OOC: Suddenly, avatar change! I do that alot too.

:572: It's not much, just a new move i learned...*There's a brief, devious glint in his eye* namely...this! *He pounces up and uses Tickle on her*

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
:572: *stops after a short while* Hehehe, sorry if i surprised you, I was hoping to test it on someone sometime now! *He smiles and is cheerfully lightfooted*

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
OOC: Not to worry, that's what the main website is for!

:572: Let me think...right! I always knew Tail Slap, Semeros helped me find Echoed Voice, Rosy helped me with Tickle...I was hoping you could lend a Helping Hand with finding my other new talent...

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
;282;: Hmmm... Let's see... (Places a hand on Tyro's head.)

OOC: Minccinos get Dazzling Gleam and Seed bomb as oddity attacks. Unfortunately, they don't get any ice-type attacks. It's Japanese name is Cillarmy, after all!

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
OOC: Dazzling Gleam sounds cool, plus its got that edge against Fighting types, which Normal types would usually be troubled with.

:572: *He is quietly waiting patiently, he wonders what Grace is doing...*

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
;282;: (Focuses more, allowing some kind of energy to pass through her and into Tyro, then steps back.)

OOC: So you're going with Dazzling Gleam?