• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; I was raised this way by my father. He's dead, though. Failed the mafia for a final time, and they forced me to kill him, slowly. Now, I'm following in his footsteps. If I don't consistently please the overlords of the mafia, I'm as done as a turkey on Thanksgiving.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*can hear Caleb while asleep. feels sorry for him*

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; Wel, if you don`t want to be in the mafia, just tell me! I am a black belt in Jujitsu, you know. They would be out faster than Rush when his narcolepsy kicks in. They won`t even know what killed them.... I`ll teach them not to mess with my friend!

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; Yeah. A highschooler with judo would go great against a highly trained legion of killers with guns, knives and the like. And I don't have "friends". I haven't, ever. I've always been the loner, and the outcast. But seeing this school, that may not be such a bad thing.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*wakes up when my head gets dragged over a rock* oh huh wait huh? Caleb, I think I can help... *gets up, cracks some of my joints to loosen up. walks over to Caleb causally and makes a mach kick to his face, but intentionally doesn't hit him. gets ready to use protect in case my action is misinterpreted*

Last edited:

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; Oh please, you know you like me! :D And besides, did I mention my dad is the best sharpshooter in the world? Seriously, he got an award for it last summer. It`s currently in his trophy case with his other shooting awards. If I met them, they`d surely be dead by the time I left the area.
RUSH!! Oh my god! What was that for??? We just learned that he was forced to kill HIS OWN FATHER!!! You`re so mean!!! :(

Last edited:

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; *Grabs Rush by the foot and flips him onto his back, getting in his face* If you so much as even TRY to touch me again, I can and WILL rip your guts out of your mouth and shove them back in again. Got it, you insolent little worm?

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*uses Protect* Here's the thing, there is no "again" if there is no first time. I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm trying to have a friendly spar with you.

;275;: Messages can be misinterpreted. *tear rolls down cheek* I know that firsthand. I'd suggest being more careful about what you say, Rush. *rubs eyes*

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; What for? Are you trying to soften me up, make me have friends? Well, Rushie, it's not going to work. *A gust of wind goes by, revealing a scar on Caleb's eye.* This is what happens when I try to make friends. I get punished. The mafia I was in, they did this to a third grader, and they were going easy. Now that I'm in Year 10, what would they do to me? Cut me open and leave me to be eaten by the Vullaby's on the side of the road? Because that's what they'll do, and that's why, if you want to be my "friend", you're going to take your nosy little self out of the idea that we can be friends, and just be acquaintances, because that's all you can do other than keep your mouth zipped, or else I'll be dead.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Very well then. But the offer remains open. *walks off*

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; The offer is closed.

;275;: *walks off with Rush* He won't accept, you know. No matter what you do. He does what he does because he's afraid to die. Nothing can ever fix that.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; Caleb, I said I would help you! Don`t do that again! *shakes head* My god, Caleb. You`ve changed. And I don`t think I can let this go on any longer. I`m going to find the guys who did this to you, and they WILL die. I don`t even care anymore. *walks out of school*