• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
;190; *hides in the corner*

;443; much better

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; You'd have a hole in your brain before you get twenty feet into the premises, Christy. Just drop it. I'm not going to let the closest thing to a friend I've ever had die.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; Something too complicated for someone of...*Looks him up and down*...Your apparent age.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; *Leaves for whatever lesson there is for him to go too, looking fine on the outside but clearly shaken up on the inside*

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*quietly to Wind* From what I understand from Christy, Caleb, the true Caleb, is already dead. I hope something can be done to bring that true Caleb back.

;275;: *whispering back* Maybe.... He's grown up knowing nothing but this, he doesn't know how to make friends, nor does he wish to. The mafia dominates his whole life, and he, throughout his entire life, had one Pokemon he could consider something close to a friend.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Well, in the mean time, I'm worried about Christy. It sounded like she wanted to go after Caleb's superiors directly. I hope I'm wrong.
*heads to robotics class*

OOC: If everyone is ok with robotics, cause everyone in a particular grade goes to the same class and no class has been assigned to 10th grade atm.

;275;: Woah, where did you come from. I guess being an assassin helps hone your ability to sneak around. Also, you said that extremely quickly. You must know her well.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
;282; *only heard the part about the vallabys* I would pay to watch that. 500 yen sound good to you?

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*glares at Maria and Wind*

OOC: So no one objects to robotics? AWESOME!

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; Yeah, at least 2000. Gotta make a living somehow other than killing.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Ah, so that's the classic logic of kill (to make money) or be killed (...to still make money?). Bet you can make it rain then.

...is there a teacher?

OOC: The RP is in a high school and there are no teachers?