• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

;275;: So, I propose 3,000 yen to see a Staraptor torn to shreds by a horde of Vullabies.

OOC:
19920408.gif

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
OOC: Oh yeah haven't seen any teachers yet...

;135; *switches to a rhythmic game* aahh..the vocaloids are so greatly made in this version..aah..

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Are you... ordering Vullabys? So many things wrong with that... *elbows on my knees and face in my hands*

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; Cancel the order. Or not. I can take them.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Am I the only one that realizes that Vullaby are also Pokemon just like us, and you're ordering them like chickens from Purdue. -_- what the hell is Purdue?
OOC: Rush and the man behind him some times have difficulty recognizing sarcasm.

Last edited:
;275;: You know, now that we upped the ante to 100 Vullaby (also Maria, see if you can get ten Mandibuzzes), I think we should raise admission from 3000 yen to 4000. All proceeds shall go to making us rich.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
;282; If you rent 10, then you get 1 mandibuzz. if you rent 100, you get 10 mandibuzz.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; Vullaby are scum. Shut your trap. Now let's get these birds here so I can fight and win.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; See y'all in a minute. *Enters the cage, opening up with an Aerial Ace*

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*taping foot outside the cage* ...that actually looks kinda fun... Hey mind if I hop in?

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; *Wrestling with a Mandibuzz* No, too dangerous *Snaps its neck*