• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

! Q

I do what I want!
OOC: ESP man, ESP. (not directed at Russ. you know who you are, person I'm directing it to)

Rush;257;
Ok... alright... but stand back just to be safe... *dramatically slams my hand on the stone*

Last edited:

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
OOC: I forget. I guess i was mislead by some posts. i actually wanted to talk to you about this before we actualy started anything.

;448; Well, you go to the same school as Christy, right? and you are in the mafia, right?

OOC: I actually was thinking this was a rule breach, but I didn't know if you had given permission or not so I just rolled with it.

;275;: You have to admit, he has a way with words. No point continuing, let's just go on with our lives.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Sakaki:What about checking my Tattoo! I wanna help you, but I believe in the power of trust. And to trust me, you must check it.

Carrie:*wakes up with purple-glowing eyes and Fire crackling in her ears*ThOsE eViL cUlTiStS sAcRiFiCeD mY...mY...mY fOrMeR fRiEnD, gUnThEr ThE GoOmY!!! iL'l BaNiSh ThEm AlL tO...tHe ReVeRsE wOrLd!...Right after we rustle the mafia's jimmies!*shrugs off the fact that she nearly went psynova*

Last edited:

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*looking at my reflection in the window* Well, I could get used to this...

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
OOC: OK then Im sorry russ. Let`s just get on to Rush withh the mega stone.
;428; Yeah Wind`s right... RUSH! you look... wow.

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Carrie, to Rush:You look...stunning...wanna sip some Chameowmille tea with me?

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
;448; Come to think of it, i had a strange stone in my pocket fighting caleb. lemme go get it checked out *runs off*

(OOC: and yes, he actualy did have the stone.)

! Q

I do what I want!
OOC: So, should Rush use this whenever? Keep in mind megalutions don't last forever.

Rush;257;
Thanks Christy. And I suppose when lunch time comes around, Carrie.

Last edited:

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*snickers* ah ha ha, I heard that. *glares at Wind*

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Carrie;I read that with my mind. I'm not crazy, I'm just high up on the hemospectrum.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
OOC: Okay i've liked miss way to much and I don't think reading will that much..what did I miss today? ^^; (Also I'm not sure if Serebii will upload sprite for awhile, so has anybody had any luck finding them? xD)

;135; *eating a snack* The days are going by and i'm missing so much..

;275;: Carrie, you just said you weren't crazy, you were scientifically crazy. Nice try.

And Rush, I meant for you to hear it. It was a warning.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*snickers* ah I'm just screwin with ya! *gives you a friendly bro punch to the shoulder, but accidentally inflicts damage without noticing* hahaha!

Oh and Ollie, I introduce to you our first known occurrence of shiny Mega Blaziken!

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Oh... sorry... see I told you this could be dangerous! ...I just didn't say who would be in danger...

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
I wonder... you guys all know how Golurk can fly right?

;275;: Rocket propulsion? It has an energy chamber in its heart that provides energy that is partially given towards the feet rockets, right?