• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; I wish I had a Mega evolution... then I would probably be the hottest girl in school...
Hey Rush, can I talk to you in private for a minute? I have a personal question to ask you...

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*cracks and loosens joints, perplexed* are you sure that Gardevoirs not having a Mega Stone has nothing to do with it?

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Hold on now Christy.
*thinking, "happiness? I'm not disappointed with life, but I Megavolved without total happiness..."*

Last edited:
;275;: Maria, Mega Evolution is amazing. For some, the happiness is almost overwhelming. This is what I'm trying to get at. But first, you have to be truly happy with your life.

;275;: Nobody can say for sure except you. You need to look at every single part of your life and remove everything that causes you any discomfort. This goes for you too, Marcus.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*shrugs it off* You wanted to speak to me, Christy?

Last edited:
;275;: Your problems won't always be inside your head, you know. They could just as easily be outside. They could be right next to you for all you know.

:560: *stretching* Wonder what's gonna happen today....

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
;448; Maria, if you need time to think about what upsets you, I can give you space. *walks away*

;282; but! okay...

;093; When I evolve I will have a Mega-Evolution...

;026; :T I don't...

;093; *appears behind the Gardevoir* You're not alone.....*disappears*