• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
;135; *plays video games* Mhm...maybe I should speak to these peeps..!! *gets caught back into the game* that a new feature..

;093; I don't think he'll hurt anyone unless neccessary...

;093; *sighs* Fighting's fine if for the right reasons...

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; What if someone were, say, about to kill you? Would you fight back?

'Nother Character!

Name: Sparky
Species: ;026; Raichu
Age/Year: 16/11
Clique: clown
Personality: Sparky is one of those guys who can make jokes out of tons of different situations. From sad to mad one to happy ones, he can make jokes. He doesn't like to hurt people unless threatened, and is amused easily. He is a good-hearted Raichu who has a crush on Miya...
Anything Extra: N/A

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
;104; and ;104; Twins: Outcast, Haunter...? Were here to help you. We used to be outcasts, but we can help you.

;104; 2 : I can provide you with acknowledgment ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;301; It's okie Dokie Loki, Mokato. Almost there.

;300; *Whimpers... * Nyaa.... ... ...

;093; With what?

;026; *walks in and sees Miya* Miya?

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;241; *finished Berry Juice, tries to toss it to a faraway garbage can, but ends up throwing it at someone*

Woops. Sorry 'bout that, peeps.

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
;104; 2 *Gets up* it's Okie Dokie Loki! ^^
*Hears Sparky* Sparky? Oh... hi ^^

;104; .. ... ... Well, WE can help you with this whole "outcast problem" and make you an average... do you want our help or not?

;301; Were here, sister... get up, Mokato, pick yourself up!

;300; I'm trying. Stop pushin' me! *Toddles off somewhere, unaware of the dangers*

;093; It's my personality.... I'm not quite sure.....I'll think...

;026; *walks up to Miya* Haven't seen you in a while. ^^

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
;104; 2 I'm glad to see you, now ^^

;104; Okay... let me know when you have made your choice... ... ... I'm an Ex-Outcast, so I know how it is... you will become an average one way or another and we'l help you, whatever the situations ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;301; Silly little kitty ^^; *Walks to Miyu* Hey... it's been a while. *Jumps excitedly*

;104; Well, yeah! It's good to see you ^^

*SCREAMS*

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
*The juice carton is thrown from somewhere*

;104; W-Whoa... ... ... *Listens again*

???: Leave me alone, please! PLEASE!

;301; It's Mokato! What trouble has she gotten herself into?! *Runs into the corner to find her*

;104; 2 Oh no! *Runs back* ...!

;026; *runs over to the screaming*

;093; *follows the four of them*