• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;470; This is definitely a weird place *sighs* I just hope I never go crazy...

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Conficker ;474; C.O.U..L.D. Y.O.U. G.E.T. O.F.F. O.F. H.I.M. M.S. F.E.A.T.H.E.R.S.!? H.E'S. G.O.N.N.A. K.I.L.L. Y.O.U.!

Carrie:Whaddis(looks up from PSS)...A FIGHT?! I gotta stay out of it, or I might get hurt again...and then everybody knows what will happen...

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;470; *notices the Aipom* You seem a bit shy, it's ok though. May I ask your name?

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;470; My name's Rifu, it's good to have made your acquaintance.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;470; I feel sorry for you, it must be hard to deal with that stuff. If you ever need someone to talk to when you're feeling down just come find me.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;470; No problem and I understand, hopefully this place will be different for you.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;470; Fighting never leads to any good, I myself am not much of a fighter either, unfortunately I have been involved in some which didn't end well for the ones who were picking on me, my Leaf Blade is way too powerful for my liking. *sighs*

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;470; That's interesting, there is one Pokémon who you should be careful of though, I don't know his name but he's a Haunter.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;470; Yeah a Ghost and Poison type, luckily there are no Garchomps here, eh?

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Name: Cecily van Bloome
Species: :496:
Age/Year: 15 (10th) (Summer birthday)
Clique: Studier
Personality: A former rich girl. For the most part, she hasn't really adjusted to the sudden downgrade in her status, and still views the majority of her peers as she would specks of dirt. She's always looking to get something out of her interactions, and is only genuinely interested in Pokemon if they help her in some way. Thus, it is easy for her to simply do as told; to study as hard as she can. In the meantime, she also balances a multitude of clubs while trying to comprehend the interpersonal relationships one finds in a drama-drenched high-school.
Anything Extra: I'd like to emphasize that Cecily does not actively think that people are annoying; she simply pays little attention to them since she's cramming for the test a week from now.

Name: Vaughn Grizzleigh
Species: ;217;
Age/Year: 16 (12th)
Clique: Average
Personality: Former American football player, but dropped out due to a shoulder dislocation. Either way, it looks like he's not going to come back to the football scene anytime soon. Somewhat of an overachiever, due to his older brothers constantly teasing about being the runt of the family. Such teasing has also led to minor romantic insecurities, so as a whole he comes off as a big, strong teddy bear. Pokemon being oppressed or bullied really sets him off.
Anything Extra: The steel bottle he carries around with him isn't actually sports drink like he claims it to be, but is indeed hot cocoa. The guy's real addicted to the stuff, and will drink it whatever season it is. Also, Vaughn usually has a shoulder open for Kira to sit on. Despite this closeness, the two aren't dating.

Name: Kira
Species: :587:
Age/Year: 19 (12th)
Clique: Outcast
Personality: Despite being completely out of the social loop, she still comes off as bubbly, outgoing, yet strangely empty on certain occasions. Despite having to usually be perched on top of something, her presence in the room is pretty noticeable, and her fun-loving, quirky front is capable of drawing weird looks. But in the end, starting an honest conversation with her is somewhat depressing, given that she tends to overstep the normal limits of self-deprecation. Apart from seeing her on Vaughn's shoulder, no one knows what the hell she does when she's elsewhere.
Anything Extra: She is constantly perched on Vaughn's head or shoulders. Despite their close relationship, they're really not dating. Really. Also, she absolutely hates punchline jokes of any kind, and won't hesitate to shout "WROOOOONG" in your face about it.

Name: Georgia "Big G" Dyson
Species:;241;
Age/Year: 15 (10th) (Summer birthday)
Clique: Average
Personality: A chill girl who makes chill remarks that don't really make sense in context. Exceptionally skilled at blending into the background. She doesn't try to be too outgoing, but she especially likes it when there's excitement in the air. Actively practices a life of non-violence.
Anything Extra:Big G is a nickname she gave herself, to avoid the pressure of being bullied about it. It also helped her avoid any nickname which implied that she was a drug-user. She isn't a drug-user.

Last edited: