• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
;190; oh look, some older kids! That usaring looks terrifying....

Name: Ron
Species: ;443;
Age/Year: 13/8
Clique: Jocks
Personality: A very fun loving but scary pokemon. This one loves to fight, and is very close minded. He lives up high on a cliff. His father is in the army and his mom is caring. Picking on this pokemon is a VERY bad idea, but otherwise he is fairly friendly. He dreams of evolution.
Anything extra: Is actually related to what killed George's mother, a mega garchomp, but is unaware,since George's farther killed it 3 years ago before Ron ever heard or saw it.

Last edited:

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
Name: Mokato "Monster" Inashi

Species: Skitty ;300;

Clique: Outcast

Personality: Despite being an outcast, she has a real good sense of humor, enjoys being a little devious at times and loves music. They say that when her voice sounds as she sings, plants grow and life get's better. She just hates people who deceive others and will let them know FOR SURE. She sings what she feels and I can say that she comes out with some BEAUTIFUL stuff which really warms our hearts at times... the only problem is that the plants start to wither, life goes on as normal, but she'll see the world a different way than others. Being a outcast, she feels that everyone is out to get her, is easily spooked and that nature, one day, shall grant her final wish... to become an Average.

Anything Extra: She was known for the death of her mother and other Pokemon called it HER fault when she sung a song of death. She only died because of the special connection that her mother and she had, but it doesn't apply to anybody here ON POKEMON HIGH!

LET'S DO ANOTHER ^^

Name: Yamaru Keneshi

Species: Delcatty ;301;

Personality: She is the sister of Mokato Inashi and she loves to look after her. To Mokato, she is like a parent, bringing her food, taking her places and doing stuff with her. She likes to eat and just relax a little bit. She is a fun girl who likes to play pranks on people, but only to see them smile and be able to laugh about the bad things happening to them. She doesn't like to see people down in the dumps, as she is a very happy Pokemon, but sometimes, she can be brought down easily, depending on her mood. She isn't very good in an awkward situation, so she tends to be laid back and change the subject quicker than others. She hates being bossed around and usually is hesitant to trust a stranger, no matter the situation.

Anything Extra: She can flick her tail in the air to see who is close. She gets a signal when her ears flap twice, if her ears flap uncontrollably, then it means that there is danger ahead.

And another! ^^

Name: Miyu Natsune

Species: Cubone ;104;

Clique: Jock

Personality: (I am sure most people know this one :p) Well, she loves to see the people who bring her down being punished, no matter how extreme it may seem. She is an extraordinary specimen and she loves the aroma of flowers. She is rather flirtatious and doesn't pass up an opportunity when it comes to it. She has a lot of confidence and will sometimes use people for the WRONG REASONS, though, she can't help it. She was once an outcast and she knows what it feels like. She intends to make people feel like she did, so that when they come running back to her for help, she'll know their done and she can then help them Pokemon who choose to mess with her. Even when she is like this, she will defend anybody to the death, no matter the situation. She helps the remaining outcast as she matures through this journey.

Anything Extra: Being an outcast at one point, she cries at the moon silently, knowing that her dead mother see's everything from above and that she wouldn't've wanted her to be an outcast at any point in her life. She gets picked on for hanging around with the outcasts.

And... she's back! I decided to give her the twin that she should have!

Name: Miya Hatsune

Species: Cubone ;104;

Clique: Studier

Personality: (I am sure most people know this one, too! :p) Well, there isn't much to say about her. She loves to see the people who seem nice, smile and beam at her, as it fills her tiny body up with glee. She is an extraordinary specimen and she loves the aroma of flowers. She is rather shy at times and is the twin of Miyu Natsune. She likes the smiles and laughs that she hears and see's, as she enjoys making people smiling and laughing, because to her, that's the way that life should be. She see's the world as sunshine and rainbows and is a good friend of Skitty -Mokato Inashi, as she helps the outcasts with her twin, Miyu. She gives them the PROPER education they need, as they are casted out, all the time.

Anything Extra: The skull on her head was made by the bones of her mother, fused and fixed up , as Miyu is wearing the ACTUAL skull of her mother, proving that they are of the same DNA and family and stuff. She is the complete opposite of Miyu, despite them being twin sisters. She get's picked on for hanging around with the outcasts.

(Wow, this is going to be like the book, Noughts and Crosses! XD)

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Carrie, to George and Rifu: Oh, hi, I'm Carrie. Carrie Quinn, and my buddy here is M.E.L.V.I.N. J.A.R.V.I.S..

;474; :I.T.'S Conficker! A.N.D. W.E.'R.E M.E.M.B.E.R.S. O.F. T.H.E. D.R.A.M.A. C.L.U.B...., W.E.L.L., A.T. L.E.A.S.T. C.A.R.R.I.E. L.I.T.E.R.A.L.L.Y. I.S. I. A.M. J.U.S.T. A. O.N.E.-V.R.-P.O.K.é.M.O.N.-P.S.Y.C.H.O.L.O.G.I.C.A.L S.O.C.I.E.T.Y.

Carrie:Oops. sorry Confy!

;474;, internally*g.r.o.a.n....h.a.p.p.e.n.s. e.v.e.r.y. t.i.m.e.*

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;470; It's a pleasure to meet you both, would I be correct in saying that you two are new around here?

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Carrie:Well, kinda, since I used to live in the county suburbs, and Confy...

;474;I.S N.O.T. G.O.I.N.G. T.O. L.E.T. T.H.E. B.L.A.B.B.E.R.M.O.U.T.H. O.F. S.P.A.C.E. H.E.R.E M.E.N.T.I.O.N. M.Y. P.A.S.T *a.t. t.h.e. s.t. z.y.g.u.a.r.d.e. s.c.h.o.o.l. f.o.r. t.r.o.u.b.l.e.d b.o.y.s....)

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
;303; *squeals* You windowlicker! What was the for, meanie? Its no wonder you dont have any friends! *gets up and storms off*

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;470; *follows after* You ok?

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; Get...get off me! *Flies up into the air before doing a barrel roll, dropping Karin off of him*

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
:496: *staring out a window of some sort*

;241; *sipping on Berry Juice, being chill*

(OOC: Umm, Kira didn't get accepted for some odd reason?)

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Name: Nije
Species: Frogadier [ no icon ( ? ) ]
Age/Year: 15 / 10
Personality: He's a kind of silent guy. Tries to use as few words as possible and speak through actions. The only one he will talk openly to is Illusion, who he sort of has a hidden crush on.
Anything Extra: N/A

Name: Illusion
Species: Zoroark :571:
Age/Year: 15 / 11
Clique: Clown ( Plays pranks sometimes )
Personality: She's seen as a trick-loving Pokémon around the school and will not hesitate do dump paint on someone's head, but she still seethes inside about a group of Slyveon tricking and killing her parents. She hates Fairy-Types for that reason.
Anything Extra: Has honed her Illusion so well that she can transform into a few legendaries and create dramatic scenes.

I'm new to this stuff, so ;-;
Would you allow the fact that I have a life and can only be on two-five days a week if it's not a holiday? Usually it's three. Thank you... c:

( Would I be allowed to join? I noticed the characters section on first post has been updated, but I don't see my characters. Sorry for being an annoyance if I am. )

Last edited:

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
:567: Whoah, calm down, Staraptor!

;398; My name's Caleb. Don't tell me to calm down, I'm surrounded by idiots.

((OOC: Kira didn't get accepted for reasons fango explained to you. Please do not post as her until you have fixed her sign-up))

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
New one!

Name:Sakaki Vito di Rienzi

Species:Greninja

Age/Year:11 years old, in 10th year due to being skipped two grades

Clique:Average

Personality:Acts like a ninja, often appearing and disappearing mysteriously until class starts.(In reality, he's jumping to other classes he takes secretly) Sakaki was skipped two grades against his will, because of his father's...interesting...connections...He may be a over-achiever, but that's so he doesn't end up a cultist and made man like his father and 2 brothers. Ironically, he's more skilled than them all...though he hides it with an ability to lie to your face and a seemingly weak set of physical defenses...

Anything Extra:He likes to liberally use his Water Shuriken attack, and he has a Cokodora-Cola addiction.

Last edited:

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
:571: *sighs cheerfully* A new day of illusions and fun!

( Nije ) Riiight....

(( Sorry, fango and Russell. I'm a bit awkward with stuff like this, so ;-;
While I joined last year, I'm a newbie in a sense, unlike my other forums that I have been on for two years. It's a bit confusing because of the kinds of people there and here. ))

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Karin: *rubs her head* I'm sorry....but I can't help but love feathers! *leaps back onto the Starraptor*

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; *Flies up, causing her to miss* Stay off, please.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*looks up from my concept blueprint drawing* Now, Caleb, I can understand being annoyed by attention, but are we all really idiots?

Last edited: