• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
*Is now downstairs in the gym bleachers*

;135; Ah man...he caught me by surprise and I didn't know what to say...I was rude to run away..but I can't talks to 2D people that well..

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*looks at Big G* And would you believe that I'm the one with narcolepsy?

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;470; *wanders into the library* Some studying would be good, I guess...

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;470; *finishes studying* Maybe I'll go for a walk *sighs then walks in the Jolteon's general direction*

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
:571: *sitting at a desk in the library, studying* Ugh, I hate studying! Why do I have to do it...? *muttering*

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;470; *hears the Jolteon and walks over* You seem a bit shy, you ok?

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;470; What's wrong? You don't have to say why you're upset if you don't want to.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; *Sitting outside, death glaring anything that moves*

OOC: Checking, :704:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
;470; It's ok, by the way I'm Rifu.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Sakaki:*Seemingly appears from nowhere*And I'm Sakaki.

Carrie:*obliviously walks in*Why?! Why did Ahrimanz Captor have to die...*trips over Rifu*Aaaaahhhhhhh!

Conficker ;474;:*floats over*A.R.E. Y.O.U. o.k.a.y.y.y.y....*sees Carrie's eyes glowing and fire starting to crackle from her ears* O.H C.R.A.P., W.E. G.O.T.T.A H.I.D.E! S.H.E.'S. G.O.N.N.A. B.L.O.W.!

ThisIsPatrick

OMG its back

Name: Jordan
Species: ;012;
Age/Year: 15
Clique: Outcast
Personality: Jordan is a shy person, people have often looked over him. He is a good friend once you get to know him, he is VERY loyal. He doesn't enjoy a lot of sports, he mainly reads books about fictional super heros and what not.
Anything Extra: He has a habit of drawing over his text books with a pen.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; *Yawns and flies inside the school*

OOC: Checking :657:

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; Caleb Hall, Pokemon High mafia member. *Whispers the last part*