• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;142; OOoooooh ****, she got burned so bad she's on fire!

;398; Get outta here, Hud. Stay in PokeCity.

! Q

I do what I want!
Zoe:530:
*tries to Drill Rush thru Rush toward Marcus*

Rush;257;
*grabs both of your shoulders and lights my hands with a blue fire before things get ugly* SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!

*trying to put out my shoulder* OW OW OW OW!!!

Rush;257;
*sucks up the flame*

*Growls at Rush and Marcus and sits down*

OOC: gota go eat brb

;275;: Everyone just shut the hell up *uses Nature Power that turns into Earthquake and knocks everyone off their feet* And no, that was not me walking. Sorry Marcus, I know you were looking for a friend.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*uses Protect (learned for Speed Boost)* Thank you... Wind... but I had everything under control already...

;275;: Better safe than sorry. He could have critted with that Drill Run and then things would get messy. Now, back to Kalos history. I'm curious as to what this ultimate weapon is...

! Q

I do what I want!
*death stares at Wind*

Rush;257;
*power walks to wind, mumbles in ear* That he is a she... *waves Zoe to calm down*

*looks back to front of class*

Rush;257;
*to all* So... where's the teacher? Kalos History is one of the few things I don't know crap about

OOC:
SO DON'T ****ING SPOIL IT!!

Last edited:
;275;: Beats the hell out of me. *mumbles back*And it isn't easy to tell the difference. She certainly isn't very ladylike, you know. And I've known some male Zoes in my life.

And for the record Zoe, quit staring. It is impolite.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared

OOC:
SO DON'T ****ING SPOIL IT!!

OOC: Okay, look. I understand about not wanting to be spoiled. It's fine. But you need to stop being so hostile.

;398; Lucky you, we're learning about Dragon types in Kalos.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
*meanwhile in Year 10 Maths*

;241; Cool. *takes down notes* Coolcoolcool.

*meanwhile in Year 10 English*

:496: ... ... *note-taking* ... ... ...

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; Oh, hey. Wind's back.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
;448; SO! how about team flare trying to take all of the power from lumiose city in the kalos power plant, eh? i loved that chapter.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; That's off topic, we're learning about Noivern.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*getting drowsy, yawns* um... feed me that berry when the teacher shows up... *falls asleep due to narcolepsy, fedora falls off and chesto berry rolls out*
(remember Rush wears a wrist band telling others he's narcoleptic)

*looks at Rush* Drama queen!

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; He's narcoleptic, *******.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
;448; oh! it evolves from Noibat, correct?
~~~~~~
;282; *Hits volleyball* Phew... i wonder how marcus is doing... *wipes sweat from forehead*

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; Yeah, it's one of the cooler Kalos Pokémon.