• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

;275;: So, I propose 3,000 yen to see a Staraptor torn to shreds by a horde of Vullabies.

OOC:
19920408.gif

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
OOC: Oh yeah haven't seen any teachers yet...

;135; *switches to a rhythmic game* aahh..the vocaloids are so greatly made in this version..aah..

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Are you... ordering Vullabys? So many things wrong with that... *elbows on my knees and face in my hands*

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; Cancel the order. Or not. I can take them.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Am I the only one that realizes that Vullaby are also Pokemon just like us, and you're ordering them like chickens from Purdue. -_- what the hell is Purdue?
OOC: Rush and the man behind him some times have difficulty recognizing sarcasm.

Last edited:
;275;: You know, now that we upped the ante to 100 Vullaby (also Maria, see if you can get ten Mandibuzzes), I think we should raise admission from 3000 yen to 4000. All proceeds shall go to making us rich.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
;282; If you rent 10, then you get 1 mandibuzz. if you rent 100, you get 10 mandibuzz.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; Vullaby are scum. Shut your trap. Now let's get these birds here so I can fight and win.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; See y'all in a minute. *Enters the cage, opening up with an Aerial Ace*

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*taping foot outside the cage* ...that actually looks kinda fun... Hey mind if I hop in?

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; *Wrestling with a Mandibuzz* No, too dangerous *Snaps its neck*