• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
You sure? I know Stone Edge. Put that with Protect and Speed Boost and... yeah.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; *Throws a dead Vullaby out* 3000 says you missed and hit this son of a *****.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
3000 Pen says Psychic doesn't affect Vullaby.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
...I wonder what would happen if I Thunderpunched the cage... may I?

Last edited:

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
...*falls asleep and collapses*...

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
OOC: Imposter you forgot to add the sprite.

;428; *slams the door open and points her gun at someone while her dad points a rifle at another* Do you guys know Caleb Hall?

;106; Yeah, whatsit to ya?

;428; He`s my friend, and you guys changed him! He used to be really cool, but then you turned him into a killer and made him murder HIS OWN DAD!! What kind of a person does that?

;106; A kind of person like me. Now you are either gonna leave and never speak of this again, or you die.

;428; Well I`m certainly not leaving until I get justice.

;106; Fine. Your choice. *snaps* Get `em.

*A Hitmonchan comes up from behind and *****slaps Christy*

;428; Aw HELL no. You did not just *****slap me! *punches her in the nose, making the Hitmonchan stumble into a wall. ;107; falls, revealing a broken nose. ;106; comes up to Christy, but she brandishes her gun* I`d back up if I were you.

;106; Thing is, you`re not. *uses Mega Punch*

;428; F*** no. *grabs fist, stopping move, then shoots ;106; in the chest. ;106; staggers.*

;106; You`re gonna regret doing that.

;428; No I won`t, mainly because you won`t be alive to see it. *shoots three times. ;106; finally staggers back, and slumps against the wall, dead. ;428; blows away smoke.*
Told ya.
*walks out*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at school...
;428; Hey guys what did I miss?

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; *Wrestling with the last Mandibuzz, before finally breaking its neck, in Christy's view* And..*Grunt*...they're all dead. *Breathing heavy* Now we should be getting to class, don't want any strikes from fango.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; Yeah we should. By the way, I found your superiors. Let`s just say they met a girl with a gun and leave it at that.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Sakaki:*appears randomly at ;428;'s location, livid with fear and rage* ARRRGH! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE! The Mafia were the only things preventing people like my father from turning this school into...a...a...GIRATINAIST CULT BRAINWASHING CENTER!

OOC:Giratina Worship=Satanism equivalent(The kind of cheesy fictional cult in a story that actually is demonically empowered)

;275;: Oh, shut up. Nobody's turning this school into a bunch of devil worshippers.

OOC: Giratina is not PokeSatan, Giratina actually helps hold this world together. Yveltal is the one who kills everything.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; Seriously there is no need to be paranoid. Besides, noone even pays attention to Giratina these days. And I kinda just set Caleb free from having to do the mafia`s bidding...

;275;: Sure you did. What? Did you kill a few members? The mafia has dozens of Pokemon in their ranks, and now that you killed a couple, more trained members will hunt you down. Like Caleb. He'll have to kill you or die himself, meaning you just screwed yourself over and Caleb. I don't say this much, but nice work dumba*s.

OOC: You don't need to accept both of those other characters I posted a little bit ago.....

Name: Jackson Migander
Species: :560: Scrafty
Age/Year: 18/13
Clique: Jock
Personality: Jackson is one of those guys who does not liked to be teased or made fun of.....He hates people who hurt him or his friends. He does have a soft spot for cute girls though....
Anything Extra: N/A

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
OOC: oh god, lemme guess. jackson will be hitting on maria.

;448; Hmmm, her aura doesnt seem like the "wise" type.

OOC: Actually no. Guess again.....

;026; What's going on here?