• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

;275;: I highly doubt it was the head. Probably just some cronies. Even then, you've got a quarter of the mafia on your tail trying to kill you.

Name: Jake
Species: ;405;
Age/Year: 17 junior
Clique: outcast
Personality: lone wolf, anti social, will get involved if necessary, strong

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; What aura?

;275;: *in time with Marcus* Your aura. *whispers to Marcus* We have to remember though that this girl is the one and only way we can get Caleb out of his hatred puddle.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
;448; *whispers to wind* we need to get her to the point where she will tell us anything we need to know.

;275;: *whispering back* I think she has. She seems rather ignorant of the situation at hand; she will only have information about his childhood. Wait... Maybe we could use that...

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
;282; Hmmm, mabey the Band auxillary room.

OOC: incase you dont know what that is, let me explain it. it is a room, where its hard to hear from the outside. and its a very strong shelter room for tornadoes and such. :3

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Sakaki:No, I'm not being paranoid! The mafia were protecting this school from a Yveltalist cult! I know this...well..because my father(who got me skipped ahead 2 grades by threatening to sacrifice the School Board's families to Yveltal) and older brothers are the high priest and his adjuncts, and they tried to make me one of them...but I declined, and as such, was sworn to secrecy...until the local mafia sect, who were acting as the guardians of the school, were killed by her, resulting in them having the sign the Brothers of the Oblivion Wing need to strike, and take over this school! And if you want proof of my story, look at this!*shows them a tattoo of Yveltal wearing Arceus's Dread Plate Wheel with the words"Yveltal ex Machini " in blood red and silver on the underside of his webbed hand* The Brother's symbol! It was tattooed on my hand at birth...

OOC:(I did get it wrong, it was Yveltal)

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Sakaki:I'll do it for you! *Goes to a water fountain, and starts scrubbing in a genuinely vigorous, almost painfully, like someone who was madly trying to get rid of leprosy *There! not a scratch on it!*the tattooed area is unscratched*

OOC:This is a big part of Sakaki's back story. Also, it's a real tattoo...I'm just waiting for the...interesting...reaction that Aura has on it(it does, in a creepy way)

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Sakaki:well, if you want the ultimate proof, have your Lucario friend use Aura on it!

Carrie, wondering what is going on:...Are teh Mafia gone? And who's this guy talking about*sees his tattoo*EEEP! Those...monsters...killed my...myy...*Faints*

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
OOC: who is aura? also, should i make maria more cheerfull?
;448; hey, anything can happen.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
OOC:Aura is what Lucario manipulate for Pulse moves and Aura Sphere

Sakaki: Do it. Also, somebody needs to take this Pyromagus to a secure location where she can wake up.