• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

;275;: On that. *carries Carrie see what I did there guys to an empty seat and sits her in it* At least she won't be laying on cold hard ground.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
OOC: im still not getting it in the conext your using it. it seems your using it as if it was a person.

;282; Where would that be?

OOC: I think he/she was referring to using Aura as a tool, i.e, using a hammer.

;275;: I think we can bring her into the band auxilliary room with us.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
;282; On it. *teleports the four into the BAR*

(OOC: well? should i make her more cheerfull?)

OOC: I can see that working for her.

;275;: Currently, Caleb's main problem is the mafia on his tail. If we could somehow stop that, we'd be golden.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
;282; Imma go psychic on their asses! <3

OOC: <3 will be in most of her dialouge, kind of like miju in most of takeshies dialouge in pokecity.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; Well, I`ve got a dad who`s the best sharpshooter i the world, and I have black belts in all of the martial arts.

;275;: Still horribly outnumbered, and they will be trained in more than you. The only way we can defeat them is by trickery.

OOC: Is this even allowed, trying to resolve someone else's backstory issues?

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
OOC: ill ask russel if hes okay. in the meantime, lets make our own plot.

;282; But nobody here knows that move! <3

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*comes in with a bag*
;428; Well, I`ve got a dad who`s the best sharpshooter i the world, and I have black belts in all of the martial arts.
Rush;257;
I've got stuff too! A red belt in martial arts Fighting type FTW!... and this... *using a par of kitchen tongs, pulls a faintly glowing stone from a bag and puts it on the desk* ...I'm a bit afraid to use it actually...
;275;: I was referring to the method of deceit, not the move. This might seem like a weird question, but how smart are you all?
Rush;257;
Very. In addition to my robotics, I create and simulate complex and effective combat strategies.

Last edited:

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
99% sure. All I know is I stepped on it by mistake and felt a sudden power serge stronger than any I've felt in the past before quickly stepping off it.

Last edited:

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
...*blinks, rubs eyes, and munches a chesto berry*... nope I'm awake... Shroomish...
But anyway these things were just discovered. We know so little about them.

Last edited:

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; Yeah, but I`ve seen pictures of your species after holding that stone. If you held onto that, and carried it (on you) where ever you went, it would make you look SOO much cooler, plus I think it might cure your narcolepsy!

OOC: I would like to changge Chhristy`s clique to average.

Last edited:

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
OOC: ... Holy crap, guys! Seriously?! You're going to take out the mafia? AND you're saying the mafia is after Caleb? When did I say that was okay for you to basically take control of Caleb to say he was being chased? Who started all of this?!

;398; The mafia isn't on my tail. You guys can't change me. Just stop.