• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

! Q

I do what I want!
OOC: ESP man, ESP. (not directed at Russ. you know who you are, person I'm directing it to)

Rush;257;
Ok... alright... but stand back just to be safe... *dramatically slams my hand on the stone*

Last edited:

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
OOC: I forget. I guess i was mislead by some posts. i actually wanted to talk to you about this before we actualy started anything.

;448; Well, you go to the same school as Christy, right? and you are in the mafia, right?

OOC: I actually was thinking this was a rule breach, but I didn't know if you had given permission or not so I just rolled with it.

;275;: You have to admit, he has a way with words. No point continuing, let's just go on with our lives.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Sakaki:What about checking my Tattoo! I wanna help you, but I believe in the power of trust. And to trust me, you must check it.

Carrie:*wakes up with purple-glowing eyes and Fire crackling in her ears*ThOsE eViL cUlTiStS sAcRiFiCeD mY...mY...mY fOrMeR fRiEnD, gUnThEr ThE GoOmY!!! iL'l BaNiSh ThEm AlL tO...tHe ReVeRsE wOrLd!...Right after we rustle the mafia's jimmies!*shrugs off the fact that she nearly went psynova*

Last edited:

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*looking at my reflection in the window* Well, I could get used to this...

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
OOC: OK then Im sorry russ. Let`s just get on to Rush withh the mega stone.
;428; Yeah Wind`s right... RUSH! you look... wow.

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Carrie, to Rush:You look...stunning...wanna sip some Chameowmille tea with me?

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
;448; Come to think of it, i had a strange stone in my pocket fighting caleb. lemme go get it checked out *runs off*

(OOC: and yes, he actualy did have the stone.)

! Q

I do what I want!
OOC: So, should Rush use this whenever? Keep in mind megalutions don't last forever.

Rush;257;
Thanks Christy. And I suppose when lunch time comes around, Carrie.

Last edited:

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*snickers* ah ha ha, I heard that. *glares at Wind*

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Carrie;I read that with my mind. I'm not crazy, I'm just high up on the hemospectrum.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
OOC: Okay i've liked miss way to much and I don't think reading will that much..what did I miss today? ^^; (Also I'm not sure if Serebii will upload sprite for awhile, so has anybody had any luck finding them? xD)

;135; *eating a snack* The days are going by and i'm missing so much..

;275;: Carrie, you just said you weren't crazy, you were scientifically crazy. Nice try.

And Rush, I meant for you to hear it. It was a warning.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*snickers* ah I'm just screwin with ya! *gives you a friendly bro punch to the shoulder, but accidentally inflicts damage without noticing* hahaha!

Oh and Ollie, I introduce to you our first known occurrence of shiny Mega Blaziken!

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Oh... sorry... see I told you this could be dangerous! ...I just didn't say who would be in danger...

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
I wonder... you guys all know how Golurk can fly right?

;275;: Rocket propulsion? It has an energy chamber in its heart that provides energy that is partially given towards the feet rockets, right?