• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; I think so...

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Let me test something... *jumps out the second story window, and bounces off the ground using my feet as rockets* GERONIMOOOoooOOOooo!! *slowly hovers back down, then jumps back in the window* Ok, can't quite fly, but getting a rocket jump like that is sick!
*devolves and the stone (no longer glowing) reappears in my hand, but I can't stop smiling* I can't wait to go to chem class so I can figure out how to recharge these faster! *puts it back in the bag*

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Carrie:Oooohhhh...I wish someone had found my Mega Stone...! And I was joking about being crazy, too...

Sakaki:My tattoo, ;448;...*Uses Water Shuriken to remind him that he's still there*

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Sakaki:Yes...It's the Greninja's signature move! Its majesty knows no bounds!

OOC:It's learned as soon as Frogadier evolves.

:560: *walks into school and sighs* Another day of ****ing school.... *looks up and sees Sparky* Sparky?

;026; *turns around and sees Jackson* Jackson? You go to school here? Awesome!

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
;135; *sigh* my my... I've beaten almost every game on my gaming shelf..and the new ones don't come out for another two month..maybe i'll try a different path on this simulator game.. *puts on headphones and turns the game as he walks * Hope this can hold me off for a- *bumps into
654.png
and falls to the ground* oh!

654.png
Oww... Oh no! I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going are you okay?

;135; *looks up* !! E-Eh..uhhh..*takes of headphones* u-uh sorry i-it...wasn't looking where I-I was going... *gets up and dashes down the hallway in a shameful sprint* > ~ < SORRY!!!

:560: How's it been Sparky?

;026; It's been good. Miya goes to school here....

:560: So you go to school with your girlfriend?

;026; Shut up.....

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
OOC: Checking
715.png

;398; *Flies off and sits in a tree*

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
654.png
uhh...okay...bye? *gets up and pats herself off* I hope I didn't shake him up to much..

;135; *other side of the school* Aw man...what was that about... Oliver you dunce..*plucks himself* That's the worst encounter plot ever..that was nowhere near cool or anything..

BugPokemonMaster316

In the music room

;454; *Heads over towards his guitar* I really think we could use some more practice guys. After all, we need to completely rock this place if we want a shot at becoming famous.

;464; Practice! I don't need any practice! *Starts playing the drums loudly and stops after a minute or so.* See? Don't doubt my skills!

;454; *Sigh* But we need to practice more as a whole. Hey Ray, what songs do we have down again? I want at least six so we can have a gig.

;141; *Looks at a piece of paper* "Crazy Train"......... "Rock You Like A Hurricane"........... "Stairway to Heaven"........... "Thunderstruck"......... and "Last Resort".

;454; Okay, just one more. How about "Hail to the King"? Sounds good to me. Let's just run through the others first though.

;141; Sure........... *Picks up his bass guitar*

;464; *Roars* Yeah!!!! One, two, a one two three four! *Band starts to play "Crazy Train"*

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
OOC:Who's talking up there? And how did RussellW Get that sprite?

Carrie:I really need to practice my Mystical Fire, ;275;. Wanna break the targets on the range?

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
OOC: Possibly copied from main site. The main site is the only one who shows the sprite atm

654.png
Mhm so much going on right now *picks up her books and moves along* Oh a Delphox

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Sounds like fun.

OOC: Rush's Blazikenite is almost done recharging. He's not Mega right now.

Last edited:

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Naomi: Oooh... oh hello there *looks at Rush* I'm a little new here could you explain to me whats going on in school?