• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Sure, follow me. *walks around* First I want you to understand this kid named Caleb, the Staraptor. He may seem... well... mean and sketchy... but that's not the real Caleb. He's like that for... reasons outside of anyone's control. Try to forgive him.

Last edited:
;275;: And there's this guy named Wind. He likes to refer to himself in the third person. In case you couldn't tell, that's me. I don't bite. Usually.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Naomi: Well I'll be sure to remember that nice to meet you two. My name is Naomi by the way *smiles*

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; Rush. Quit talking about me. I don't want new students trying to "fix" me.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*hand shakes* And I'm Rush. *back to explaining whats going on* Sakaki the Greninja a an interesting fellow. Said some family members are in a Yveltal cult. Sakaki isn't tho.
And hence the "out side of anyone's control" part, Caleb. I'm just explaining to her, less she think lowly of you when the time comes for you to do your next job. *whispers to Naomi* oh yeah, by "out side of anyone's control", that includes yours. Don't try to change things out side of your control.

Last edited:
;275;: *whispering to Naomi* He's right. Don't try to change fate. It will only make matters worse. Oh, and the Yveltalist cult thing may or may not be true. I'm still skeptical.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; Oh. Look. The instigator of my "saviors".

BugPokemonMaster316

;454;, ;464;, ;141; *Walking out of music room*

;454; I think that was a good practice today. We just need a little more work on that last song.

;464; Alright Rick. I still thought we were fine. *Notices Caleb and the Lopunny. Points at them* Hey who are those guys?

;454; How am I supposed to know?

;464; *Yells* Who are you people?!

;454; *Facepalm* Stop being so obnoxious Snappa.

;141; *Whispers* Calm yourself.

;464; All I did was ask a question. Now, don't tell me what to do!

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;398; Hey, *******, no need to yell! I know you can't hear over the furious pounding of your brain just trying to get enough oxygen to have an IQ over your shoe size, but take our ears in to consideration. Now, my name's Caleb Hall.

;275;: Now, now, Caleb. Don't throw him a bone like that. His IQ can't even reach his shoe size; don't get his hopes up. *to the Rhyperior* I'm Wind.

BugPokemonMaster316

;464; Huh? I don't get it.....

;454; *Facepalm* Really Snappa? Really? He just..... insulted you.

;464; Oh. I don't care who you are, no one insults me! Do it again and I'll pound you!

;141; Stop picking fights.......

;464; Listen Ray, I'm not going to let this oversized.... um.....uh...... I won't let anyone talk to me like that!

;454; Please excuse my friend. He isn't the brightest bulb in the box. I'm Rick. That's Ray *Pointing at Ray* And this big guy right here is Snappa.

BugPokemonMaster316

;464; Yeah. You've seen us before? Where? That one incident a few weeks ago?

;141; Please..... never bring that up again.

;454; It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. We just kinda played music in my garage and Pokémon stopped by to watch. But every band's gotta start somewhere!

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Ah, music producers! I considered that once... but the orchestra conductor at the Nimbasa Musical said my mini symphony sucked. He was right.
...*falls asleep*...
...zzz...zzz...zzz...zzz...

Last edited: