• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

;275;: *uses Fake Out* Good job Rush.

I'm not really into playing music, I'd rather be in more of the biotech area. Not really a coloring book career, but whatever.

OOC: "coloring book career" here means a career that's one of the ones people think off the top of their head, like being a doctor pr an astronaut or the President.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; Rush... always falling asleep at the worst times...
Anyways, It`s nice to meet you guys! I`m Christy! So many new people in one day...

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
YAH! *jolts up* Thank you.
And there not new Christy, you are. :p

Last edited:

BugPokemonMaster316

;464; So you're names Christy, eh? How about you and me get together and go see a movie?

;454; Classic Snappa. Always trying to be smooth with the ladies.

;141; Shouldn't we be getting to class?

;454; Yeah we should. Let's see, where do we go next?

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; Uhh..umm... y-yeah we should probably g-get to class... Wait I just noticed something. Where are all the teachers? This is a high school, but there is not one teacher to be seen.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
<I have no idea what period it is anymore. 3? 4?>

;241; *staggering on the side of the hallway* Oww... anyone know what time it is? Oww...

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
;026; : We such a good school why can't we afford no damm teachers

(*Sigh* Timetables gettin delayed for various reasons and teachers will be updated when these timetables come up)

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
654.png
W-Well this school certainly is interesting. And everyone seems like they're nice in their own way....kind of. I guess that makes sense...we can study by ourselves.

;275;: Go home Georgia, you're drunk.

Naomi, it might seem like people here are nice, but there are deep secrets here. I've experienced some of them, and they are unpleasant. Trust nobody until you get to know them, and even then be wary.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Chill literally seems to be what you are ATM Big G. Need a fireball? *forms one in my hand*

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;241; Oh, hi. Was I sleepwalking or something? Probably so. Yeah, y'know? I gotta' go. Or maybe not. Damn, I broke the rhyme.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*puts out fireball* I can't tell if you're really that mellow or just mellow and narcoleptic.