• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*checks bag* ...awesome...

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; What Rush? Is your Blazikenite ready?

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*looks at Christy* I didn't know Loppuny could learn Mind Reader!

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; Well, I didn`t have to know it. Most of us already know the only thing that bag holds is your mega stone. Or is there another secret in there you wanna share with us?

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
Yes. *pulls out the kitchen tongs* I keep this in the bag too.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; Yeah, He showed us his Mega form last period. It`s really cool! *whispers to Naomi* Between you and me, I think he looks really hot that way...
And Wind, he has the kitchen tongs so that when he doesn`t wanna transform when he pick up the stone, he won`t.

Last edited:

! Q

I do what I want!
OOC: I sEe WhAt YoU dId ThErE! Cause he's a fire type and junk.
Rush;257;
Well wind, the effects are temporary, so I can't use it willy-nilly. And... I think my personalty changes just a bit when I use it. I think, I'm not sure.

Last edited:

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
OOC:What is up with all the GaMzEe MaKaRa typing recently? And yes, I am a Homestucker...
;428; Well I haven`t noticed any personality changes. Huge changes in hotness though...

;275;: They're there, but you just have to look for them. Good luck. Just wait for him to be Mega Evolved. *walks over to Marcus* Hey, could I talk to you for a second?

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
;428; Rush, you should show Naomi your Mega form since she didn`t get to see it. Plus I might be able to ask you out when you`re really hot...

OOC: Not as in heat hot, as in handsome hot.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
I guess Wind has a point. Best find out what happens now while we don't have a critical situation on our shoulders...
*grips the Blazikenite tightly*

! Q

I do what I want!
Rush;257;
*gets surrounded by swirling blue flames, glows blueish white, and evolves into Mega Rush*

Last edited:
;275;: *to Maria and Marcus*You know, to Mega Evolve, you must be truly happy with your life. The two of you could Mega Evolve if you were happy and satisfied enough.