• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

684.png
Err Me? I Only Said the Pun to Try and P*ss Farous Off.... I know it didn't make Sence.

! Q

I do what I want!
Rushart;257;
*sets other hand on fire* guess again...

;026; You think you're punny Farous? Well.... I'm the punny one around here. So I'ma Raichu a book about all the puns I make....

;093; *materializes and facepalms*

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;181; maybe with a little THUNDER *blasts thunderbolt straight into Rush's face*

684.png
For The Very Annoying Raw Lamb Named Farous?

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;181; *grins* there's no shaymin losing *runs away and escapes*

;026; I'll make a little bit of a Punderbolt.... And I'll aim right at your face...

! Q

I do what I want!
OOC: uhg never mind. Not getting any co-operation.
Rushart;257;
*uses Protect and lets Farous go. face-plams* Well I WAS going to help you make your first good joke, but you wouldn't work with me!

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;181; well I hope you don't mind, but I togepi in the showers earlie.... *faints from night slash*

;461; *night slashes Farous* I was getting tired of him. *leaps away*

;429; Thank you.... I was getting tired of him.... v.v'

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;034; *Charges into room* Who was making those puns! *sees Farous* oh

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
;359; Ohh I'm sure like a hundred comedians are rolling in their graves I don't have time for this.

;135; Hmm... Butterfree up your schedule...

;359; Not you too...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
654.png
I sense poor humor coming from somewhere o:

! Q

I do what I want!
OOC: I sense a disturbance in the Force...
Rushart;257;
AH! Rotom! Hi! Bye! *goes to Zeph* hey let's chat...

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;461; *night slashes sparky* No more...

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
;479; Ah yes! Thanks to that pun detector I pawned off the Pawniard store I have located you! And to think it would be in near the exact location to which you you were located before! Good show, Combusken... Good show. Hm? Hey! Where are you going?!

(OOC: That Butterfree pun was easily the best XD)