• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

! Q

I do what I want!
OOC: For those who don't know, magic smoke.
Rushart;257;
Awesome! Life save, bro! *hurriedly walks away*

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;181; *o_o* um..

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
:568: Muh... A-Anyway, Malcolm, I was trying to find you to tell you o-of a very suspicious Weavile that me a-and a Scrafty ran into...!

;479; A Weavile you say?

(OOC: Concerning the Rotom discussion, I was always under the impression that he was basically one of those electrical gremlins since it plays pranks.)

Last edited:

! Q

I do what I want!
Rushart;257;
*grips my Mega stone, megavolves, and looks for Valo* alright... where's ShadyMcMetal-Head...?

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;461; *drops out of vent in the ceiling quietly and unnoticed* ah yes, an extremely scary weavile *grins wickedly*

! Q

I do what I want!
Rushart;257;(Mega)
Yep. *dangles flash drive from a string* It wasn't easy tho...

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;133; Hyah! *Spins around and jumps at the Weavile* Who are you!?

;429; *sees Rush with Valo and listens in on them*

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;461; *night slashes Tanner back* I am known as the Wraith...you don't want a fight

! Q

I do what I want!
OOC: Leave it to us, we know what we're doing.
Rushart;257;(Mega)
Well... *looks at the drive* ...what's on this anyway...?

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;133; Yes I do! *Jumps at Wraith*

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;461; *allows the attack to hit him* are you quite sure? * hits tanner with revenge*

Zephraxe

Valokhan :625: Well... the usual really. Projects, papers... I have a project on there right now that needs to be turned in tomorrow, that's why I need it back so badly.

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;181; *comes up near migna* I don't trust the guy, Migna

! Q

I do what I want!
Rushart;257;(Mega)
*legs start to emit smoke* Your full of it. Zeph's not that kind of guy.