• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

! Q

I do what I want!
Rushart;257;
*melts the snow* What a douche. Well at least he left.

684.png
Where did that Weavile...*huff* go....

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;133; Ow...****...ow...****...*Leaps after the Weavile*

watch
Get that Weavile... He Stole something from me..

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;461; *is running through the shadows* Grr not them after me *leaps into hidden alcove and waits silently*

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
;135; Dude its daylight...I-I can tell y-you're around.. *walks around a looks about* stop hiding from the shadows...l-like a rouge character from an RPG..

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;461; *grins* All alone? *leaps out and uses blizzard on jolteon*

684.png
Ollie.. Could you get my Charm back from The weavile... he stole it from me...

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;461; I need no charms! *throws it straight at ollie, staggers from multiple blows* ARgh NO!

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
(OOC: I see a few youtube vids and both my currently active characters have fainted XP)
;479; Guh... The o-one time I d-didn't bring m-my stun gun... *Faint*

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
;135; *Dodges* N-Not today...I'll help these guys out..I'm not always a timid coward..s-sometimes even the underdog has his day *jumps up and uses double kick *

Summer Sun!
(Sei) *Slimes into school and all the way to his locker* ...Shoot. hands required.... this is goona be a long year... HELP! can someonr open my lockerv@ for me

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;461; *staggers back* You're more powerful than I thought.... HIYAAH *puts all his energy into a huge dark pulse blast, faints*

OOC:you can have your characters come around whenever you feel like it, they don't need revives to heal...

Last edited:

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
;133; *Hits the fainted body with a huge impact blow* Haha!

;026; *just walking around when he sees the Pikachu and walks* Yola!

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
;135; Wah *tries to pierce through the dark pulse with faster double kick*

;359; Ollie! *intercepts and takes half the damage* Gah.. that kid isn't all talk...after all *coughs* ghh

;135; Kamiwa, how did you?

;359; I can sense all bad things dude if fate allows me to...I can help warn people the impending future.. *drops to one knee* I could have handled that better....but what are friends..for..heh

;135; F...Fr...Friends?

;359; Gah that Eevee...really shows no mercy..

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
OOC: Well since that Weavile's pretty baller those two will be KO'd for a bit... soooo Retrieving other characters! Oh, and 10151993 you can this image url for yours -->
704.png

;478; Oh, hello, you need help with your locker?

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;461; *slides across floor, still radiating dark pulse energy*

;034; *is with sparky* hey another chu guy, Sup