• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

Summer Sun!
704.png
*from the roof* oh hi there! who are you?

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;034; *walks up to the lopunny* hello there *pulls out flowers* I'm Sion....

684.png
Whereeeee... did the Weavile go...?
181-m.png
I have No clue. But I'll get your Charm Back.

Oh Boy Another Character!
Name: Drachus
635.png

Species: Hydreigon
Age/Year: 14 Year 9
Clique: Outcasts
Personality: He doesn't Like to Be bothered. He has a good heart but can't show it. He Loves Intense fights. He tries to kill anything evil. Drachus Is very Protective of those he loves.
Anything Extra:

Last edited:

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
OOC: Wraith threw the charm at Ollie, he dodged it though :I

;461; *is still fainted*

;181; *sees Wraith* Yikes! *realizes he's fainted* oh... what happened over here?

;429; *walking down the hallway when she sees the fainted Wraith* My day just perked up.....*floats over* What happened?

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;181; *Shrugs* I honestly don't know, I was asking you, It appears as if he unleashed all his energy in a dark pulse attack...

684.png
Rush did it. I got it on film. Wanna see?

;429; Heck yeah. *goes over to the Swirlix*

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
OOC: Rush did nothing, as I said Wraith unleashed all his energy in one dark pulse. He then fainted....get your facts straight

;466; *sees Migna* and who might you be?

;429; *looks over at Volt* Migna. *looks back to the Swirlix but still talking to Volt* You?

684.png
*Watches The Video* Oh I see... Rush did nothing... The Weavile did it to himself... Ah.

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;466; I'm Volt, are you a friend of this weakling?

;429; No. Just met him. He's showing me a video....

TheAlterEgo

The Assassin
;466; *walks over to watch the video* Oh that explains that small quake I felt!

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
711.png
*Still singing* Followiiiiing this slimy traaaail to where my frieeeend could beeeee~! *And a twirl but she trips* YAH! OOF! Ooog... I wish I wasn't so bottom heavy...