• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

Shadow Furret

Don't use rare candy
;048; *Shrugs not really caring* Yeah! Here take this one here *Pulls out another one*

Zephraxe

Zephraxe ;475; Okay. Have you had the chance wonderful to be in a spectacular fight yet? They seem to be all too common here...

Zephraxe

Zephraxe ;475; Sorry you had to get involved with the crazy crap that goes on here so soon. I almost got into a fight, but instead, I just stood and watched the stupidity.

Shadow Furret

Don't use rare candy
;048; Man...I really should be careful around here...all these fire types have me worried...

john stewart

;157; Don't worry, most fire types aren't mean.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
;359; Not much going on in the library it seems....

;135; Well yeah that's the plan..

Shadow Furret

Don't use rare candy
OOC: Plans, Plans, and more Plans...

;048; GAH! A...a..Ty..typhlosion...I Don't want anything to do with fire-types!

john stewart

;157; No, don't be scared! I won't hurt you.

Shadow Furret

Don't use rare candy
;048; That's what they all say! *Uses Venoshock and runs off*

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
;135; What does he mean they all?

;359; Someone might be a little fearful of fire types...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
654.png
Mhm season greetings *giggles as she put on a santa themed skirt*

john stewart

;157; Nooo, come back! My name's John, what's yours?

Zephraxe

Zephraxe ;475; *Walks up to the Typhlosion* Eh, I don't think he'll be back for awhile. I'm Zephraxe, by the way.

john stewart

;157; Nice to meet you, Zephraxe. Incase you didn't hear my name before, it's John. Do you know why that Venonat is so scared of me? I hope I didn't freak him out too bad.

Zephraxe

Zephraxe ;475; It's nice to meet you, too, John. I can't say I know exactly why the Venonat was so scared, but he obviously has a fear of Fire types... maybe he had a bad experience in the past with a Fire type or something. He should be fine, though. So, are you new here John?

Last edited:

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
;413-ii; Heyyy ya'll how ya'll doin ya I bet ya'll doin real good yaa Like omg My cat died last night and she totally gave birth to this weird littlee kittenn and omg it's so cutee and omg I ate it, so like omg yesterweek I was licking my babies heads and I found this like huge lump and omg I ate that toooo omg I am super cute omg yester year I found an Alien living in an old shackkk her name was OMG HEELDA and she was so cute we became GFFFFFS (Girlfriendsforfffforever) and omg Heelda JUST got her name changed to LAshieta yo that is so omg. cuz like who in there right omg mind would do that? omg and LAshieta just married Kim, omg that is so totally totaled omg. So I told LAshieta that omg Kim is sooo omg and she was all omg you omg like omg stoppp! like omg now we're not omg GFFFFS anymore like omg so that's why I'm so sad omg

;413-i; Sister... please T_T

;413-ii; *slaps* shut up ugly.

Last edited:

! Q

I do what I want!
OOC: Been on, and might continue to be on, hiatus cause I just got X. But that kind of works because... (end of OOC)

X-Mass, a few days after the incident...
Wallops Hotel, Mossdeep City
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rushart;257;
*inspects the room with an LED Black-light flashlight (trust me, they exist and they work), and upon determining the room is clean, tosses his suitcase on the bed and starts unpacking*
Man, this NASA internship is great and all, but could they have picked a worse time on the year? I mean for Christ sake... literally... for Christ sake, it's Christmas!

OOC: That's just letting you guys know where Rush went. Until he's back at PH, you won't hear from him again unless he calls one of his friends back at PH.
Edit: DAMN IT KF! What did he do this time?

Last edited: