• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon High

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
OOC: I guess so. I would let him have another support move, but i also want him to have something...unorthodox, so to speak!

:572: *Feeling relaxed, he opens his eyes* Hmm? W-what's this odd energy i feel? It feels, nice...

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
OOC: There is still Seed Bomb... or Gunk Shot, though that doesn't fit Tyro at all, in my opinion.

;282;: That was an awakening. Some pokemon need that little extra kick to get that fourth attack!

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
OOC: Yeah, such a neat-freak pokemon using filthy Poison type moves are pretty contradictory to their nature! Anyway, i'm ok with Dazzling Gleam (for now)!

:572: I feel wonderful! But I wonder what i am able to learn now...(wait...I feel some sort of...light...?)*His paw starts to glow, then his whole body. Confused, he yells. A huge flash of light is briefly loosed in the room!*

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
:572: Was that light...from ME?? *He feels that he has his newfound power down as if it were second nature, He lets loose short bursts of light* I can't believe I can do something so amazing! *He seems very pleased and happy* Oh! Are you ok, Grace? I hope I didn't hurt you by accident!

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
;282;: Fairy magic doesn't have as much of an affect on me as it would others. It might knock out Rosy, for example. It might be useful if you ever need to run from something, though!

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
Yeah...looking around this place now, it's become....not what it was.

I'm out.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
OOC: sorry you feel that way mate...If it means anything i've been trying my best to keep it up on the boards, me and whoever else plays on this frequently...

:572: (This new power sounds quite useful, yet potent enough to do some damage...I'd better use this sparingly...) Wow...anyway, thank you for helping me out, I feel REALLY good now!

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
;413-ii;*walks in* Uhhmmmhhmm hii I'm a girll and hii everybody... *is wearing several dead fish* do you liek my dress omg I made it myself omg and did I tell ya'll omg, I'm omg pregnant? omg I'm having a baby soon omg omg omg

;413-i; Sister, I can't wait... to have a niece...!

;413-ii; YOU'RE NO SISTER OF MINE *SLAPS INTO THE NEXT COUNTRY*