• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Home

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Sandbhonerh

Regarding pokemon home on mobile it says there are 2 forms of rockruff could someone explain what the second one is?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
What's up with a second form of Rockruff and the third form of Greninja in Pokémon HOME? I almost completed the Pokédex but the mobile version still wants those entries. I got Ash-Greninja but there is a third form? I also have the problem that I don't have all ten forms of Furfrou registered and that's both on the Switch and on mobile.

For Rockruff, that most likely refers to one with Own Tempo, the only kind that can evolve into Dusk Forme Lycanroc. My guess is that the easiest thing to do with Rockruff to allow it a fourth Ability and an alternate exclusive form, as far as programming goes, is to give it a second variant.

As for Greninja, your guess is as good as mine.

Someone's been datamining Pokemon HOME and they found some interesting information for our friend here Regigigas lol. Apparently he now has access to Protect and Rest lol. With Galarian Weezing coming in, if Regigigas ever comes out in the future, he could live up to his Creation Trio-throwing strength lol.

And Aurorus is STILL denied Power Gem despite having gems embedded in its sides. Just you watch--they're not going to add Aurora Veil to its level-up moves either.

Heard about this on the 12th via both Discord and Twitter. Hoping that Game Freak and Nintendo patch it asap. It sucks when some people ruin things for others.

You'll have to prepare for the worst, that there will be no patches at all. To my knowledge, there's only ever been one case of them patching something via an update instead of saving it the following game, which was the save glitch in Lumiose in X and Y. People have used Wonder Trades to cause trouble almost as soon as it began, and neither Game Freak nor The Pokémon Company have ever made a direct response.

That being said, it might be different this time, as this is the first generation to have extensive post-release updates.

Ranadiel

How do you check the challenges "Register Blastoise from the Kanto Region" and "Register Kyurem from the Unova Region"?

I sent Blastoise from Red, Blue, Yellow, Fire Red, Leaf Green and Let's Go and didn't triggered it. And I have the challenges of sending Kyurem and Reshiram from Unova and Kyurem and Zekrom from Unova, but that other one didn't appear.
I don't think either of those actually exist. Neither of them really make sense as the corresponding Pokemon from the "sets" unlock game box art (e.g., Charizard=Fire Red, Venusaur=Leaf Green, Zekrom=Black, etc.). There was no Water Blue version with Blastoise on the cover (original Blue being unlocked via Good ol' Kanto Blastoise) or Grey version with Kyurem on the cover. So I think both of these entries are mistakes. Would not be the only errors on the list since "Register Zekrom from the Galar Region" should be Unova.

I think everything else on the list is good? Only ones I think I am really missing right now (besides ones that require time) are the "Trade Vulpix and Alolan Vulpix" and "Trade Pikachu and Mimikyu" ones because no one seems to want to make those trades on GTS. >.>

Actually on the topic of Challenges, anyone else have "Use Pokemon Home for X days?" It seems to have bugged out on me as it has been stuck on 1 day for

nel3

Crimson Dragon
im just glad i didnt do any sort of surprise trades, i'll make sure i stay away from them until some sort of patch comes out if it does. game crashing glitches seriously suck. i dont have pokemon home yet but i dont plan on getting it atm.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

nel3

Crimson Dragon
is the GTS safe from the hacked pokemon game crashing BS?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
is the GTS safe from the hacked pokemon game crashing BS?
Haven't run into that issue on my end. Been avoiding surprise trade for now.

nel3

Crimson Dragon

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Whats this about original color magearna? Can any confirm thats its real and how people are getting it?

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Whats this about original color magearna? Can any confirm thats its real and how people are getting it?
From what I understand some players get it by completing the National Dex in Home. Emphasis on some, there are also players that don't get it.

Sandbhonerh

Does anyone know how to fix the rockruff glitch? In home i have like 6 own tempo ones 1 vital spirit 1 keen eye amd it still says i am missing an own tempo Rockruff