• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Home

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Time for Cinderace to outshine the other two even more (they really gave this thing Protean)
Rillaboom will have a period where it is likely to see solid usage. With Tapu Bull unavailable right now it is the only Pokémon right now with the Grassy Surge ability. Cinderace is obviously going to be the most used since it has Libero (I already have two with the ability EV trained, 4 solid moves and all) but don’t count Rillaboom out yet.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Nice we are getting the HA Galar starters. Though I am not sure if you can link up your account to the app if you did not do so when downloading the Switch version.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Rillaboom will have a period where it is likely to see solid usage. With Tapu Bull unavailable right now it is the only Pokémon right now with the Grassy Surge ability. Cinderace is obviously going to be the most used since it has Libero (I already have two with the ability EV trained, 4 solid moves and all) but don’t count Rillaboom out yet.

If Rillaboom can learn Grassy Glide and Tapu Bulu cannot, then I can see Rillaboom getting continued usage as well, existing alongside Tapu Bulu.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I wasn’t implying the other 2 are outright bad. Grassy Surge is definitely good but it won’t nearly get it to Galarian Greninja’s level.

Det. Viper

I wasn’t implying the other 2 are outright bad. Grassy Surge is definitely good but it won’t nearly get it to Galarian Greninja’s level.
No. I did not get the impression that you were. I was just adding that on top of Libero Cinderace (Protean Greninja 2.0) being a good Pokémon to use that Rillaboom will also have some great usage as well. Inteleon really got the shortest straw out of the these three starters when it comes to abilities.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
No. I did not get the impression that you were. I was just adding that on top of Libero Cinderace (Protean Greninja 2.0) being a good Pokémon to use that Rillaboom will also have some great usage as well. Inteleon really got the shortest straw out of the these three starters when it comes to abilities.
Oh my bad for the misunderstanding. Unfortunately Inteleon did get it shafted with its relatively limited movepool and mediocre HA. Hopefully it gets new things to work with in the DLC

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Oh my bad for the misunderstanding. Unfortunately Inteleon did get it shafted with its relatively limited movepool and mediocre HA. Hopefully it gets new things to work with in the DLC
There’s that rumored move Scale Shot which sounds exactly like a move Intelleon could learn. If Camouflage ever returns as a Move Tutor, I’m willing to bet Intelleon will be on the list of Pokémon to learn it via Move Tutor along with Galarian Stunfisk, several Ghost Pokémon like Haunter and Trevenant, Hippowdon, and Impidimp.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony

Sniper Inteleon does pair up incredibly well with Gigantamax Machamp though. G-Max Chi Strike increases the critical hit rate of both itself and its partner. If Inteleon holds a Scope Lens or Razor Claw, then Snipe Shot is a guaranteed critical hit under G-Max Chi Strike's effects.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
So the HA starters are available through HOME? I haven't seen them yet, likely due to an error 8807 I had a month ago. Haven't done much with HOME since I got that error code.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
So the HA starters are available through HOME? I haven't seen them yet, likely due to an error 8807 I had a month ago. Haven't done much with HOME since I got that error code.
Yea they are, through mystery gift.

nel3

Crimson Dragon

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Ty, i think I need to remove HOME and reinstall it to get access back to it.
You're welcome. Good luck, hope things work out for you.

Det. Viper

Wish Home would have some sort of Poke Pelago and like a PokeWalker where you can select one Mon and it'll gain exp when you exercise. Kinda feels like a waste having Mons just sitting there.
You can have one Pokémon greet you on the mobile version. It kinda just stands there when you are on the “Your Room” section. That’s something, I guess.