• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Home

CAN1F

All of your accounts should be automatically accessible on Home as long as they're all on the same Switch. When you start up Home, click "Pokemon" to deposit, and the next screen should have a long icon on the top with all of your accounts to choose from. Hope this answers the question.

So how do I get a Pokémon from my home account into my kids game?

Pikachu111213

Traveler
So how do I get a Pokémon from my home account into my kids game?
Go on Pokemon home, then when selecting the game you’d like to use Home with click your name (above the list of names should be your nintendo account name, with a picture of your mii). A little Dropbox should come down giving you the chance to change to a different account, as long as that account is already on the nintendo Switch you are using. From there, just select his/her game (make sure their game card is in your Switch to do this) and you’re in!

CAN1F

Go on Pokemon home, then when selecting the game you’d like to use Home with click your name (above the list of names should be your nintendo account name, with a picture of your mii). A little Dropbox should come down giving you the chance to change to a different account, as long as that account is already on the nintendo Switch you are using. From there, just select his/her game (make sure their game card is in your Switch to do this) and you’re in!

I will give that a try later thanks

19Corviknight08

A Pokemon that was placed into my Pokemon Home with a Japanese OT has changed its OT to “HOME”. It was a Hoopa from the ORAS event.

Has anyone else experienced similar?

CAN1F

Can confirm this works , you can only transfer into other accounts games not their home (unless I done it wrong)

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
Just got Pokemon Home running on the Switch and Mobile. Got a few questions;

1) You can only add Pokemon from Sh/Sw and Lets Go using the Switch App right?
2) To get Zerora I need to move a Pokemon using the Switch App then Claim via the Mobile App when available?

Ghost94

Just got Pokemon Home running on the Switch and Mobile. Got a few questions;

1) You can only add Pokemon from Sh/Sw and Lets Go using the Switch App right?
2) To get Zerora I need to move a Pokemon using the Switch App then Claim via the Mobile App when available?
1) Yes, you can only deposit Pokémon into HOME using the Nintendo Switch App.
2) Yes, Deposit a Pokémon from Sword or Shield into HOME then claim the Mystery Gift via the Mobile App.

Official Pokémon Website said:
The Shiny Zeraora and Armorite Ore will be available to claim via the Mystery Gifts menu in the mobile device version of Pokémon HOME from Monday, June 29, at 5:00 p.m. PDT until Monday, July 6, at 4:59 p.m. PDT.

In order to claim these gifts, the following condition must be met:

1. At least one million Trainers across Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield defeat Zeraora in Max Raid Battles.
  2. You deposit a Pokémon in Pokémon HOME or move a Pokémon to Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield from Pokémon HOME between Wednesday, June 17, at 8:00 a.m. PDT and Monday, July 6, at 4:59 p.m. PDT.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Anyone else running into error 800 when trying to access Home via their smartphone? I'm thinking it's due to the server being busy. Tried clearing the cache with no luck.

ShadowForce720

Is Zeraora being given out right now?

yes, but the problem right now is Pokémon Home is currently under going emergency maintenance so your probably not going to be able to get on it right now.

If your wondering why well it’s likely in response do to the fact that servers could handle the amount of people that were try to go into Pokémon Home to get there Zeraora.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
yes, but the problem right now is Pokémon Home is currently under going emergency maintenance so your probably not going to be able to get on it right now.

If your wondering why well it’s likely in response do to the fact that servers could handle the amount of people that were try to go into Pokémon Home to get there Zeraora.
One would think that between the launch of the Home service and the release of the first half of the DLC Nintendo/Game Freak/TPCi would be upgrading and strengthening the capacity of their servers—both for Home and Max Raid Battles—in order to accommodate periods of heavy traffic. But obviously we knew that co-op play and the cloud service are not their top priorities. I will be “patiently” waiting for emergency maintenance to end.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
One would think that between the launch of the Home service and the release of the first half of the DLC Nintendo/Game Freak/TPCi would be upgrading and strengthening the capacity of their servers—both for Home and Max Raid Battles—in order to accommodate periods of heavy traffic. But obviously we knew that co-op play and the cloud service are not their top priorities. I will be “patiently” waiting for emergency maintenance to end.

With all their commercials about making new friends at the park or at school or whatever through Pokémon, I'd bet that their top priority is in-person multiplayer, namely in groups of several people.

It's a scenario that can only really exist in Japan, especially among strangers as is how they're always depicted.

GolfDude

and the zerora cant even be used in raid battles!? it tells you you have a pokemon issue in your party, and cant use him in a raid battle ?!?!

what good is he then at max dynamix if you cant use him in raid battles...

ShadowForce720

Just pointing this out but it looks like the Emergency Maintenance for Home is done because I was able to get on and get my Shiny Zeraora around 1am est. Also I think you can still get it even if you didn’t beat a Zeraora during the Max Raid event.

Having problems with logging into Home on both Switch & Mobile. I know there was maintenance going on after the servers crashed last night, but it seems like most other people are getting onto it fine now.
The error code is 500, with the detail code being 9012.
I've already tried, uninstalling/reinstalling & I'm definitely on the most up to date version of the app.
Is this just a layover problem from last night that will solve itself eventually? Or will I need to take action?
Any help is appreciates

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Have you tried clearing Home's cache to see if it helps?