• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Home

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
It might be a good idea to contact Niantic anyway about this issue.

Speaking of, is the issue that the Pokemon has/have disappeared when transferring from Go to Home?
Yep. One in the same. On a new Samsung A01 phone running Android 10.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Well I just popped in an incense and a lucky egg since I'm trying to push myself at least get to level 34. I'm just worried they won't start rolling out the feature to lower levels until either January or March (or maybe even next November given how long Niantic likes to take updating features)

I'm not worried about the transfer cost since at this point getting out of Go is worth every hour and (almost) every penny, but the fact that we don't know when the rollouts start is driving me crazy

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Well I just popped in an incense and a lucky egg since I'm trying to push myself at least get to level 34. I'm just worried they won't start rolling out the feature to lower levels until either January or March

I'm not worried about the transfer cost since at this point getting out of Go is worth every hour and (almost) every penny, but the fact that we don't know when the rollouts start is driving me crazy
What? This is how the rollouts always go. They'll get to lower leveled users later lol.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
What? This is how the rollouts always go. They'll get to lower leveled users later lol.
Yeah, but when is later? It's the fact that we don't know when the rollouts will start that bothers me. Will it take a couple of hours, a few months, next year?

I don't know how long rollouts usually take since I never cared that much about the other features in Go to pay attention.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Well just reported it. Couldn't even send them the screenshot, so I'm doubting it'll be of any help since their support is a help bot.

Someone on Twitter mentioned it might have been just regular transfer to candy. But I'm wondering why the one way transfer mention during said transfer then? I'm confused.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just transferred all of my Kanto pokémon to Let’s Go & bought $41 worth in pokécoins to stock up. Once the rollout starts for lower levels (though not knowing when it’ll start is driving me crazy) I’m going to try to transfer as many of my pokémon as possible so I can finally be done with Go

In the meantime, I’m trying to find other ways to shoot up to level 40. I tried evolving multiple pokémon with a Lucky Egg, but that didn’t work -_-

Pokemon Power

I just transferred all of my Kanto pokémon to Let’s Go & bought $41 worth in pokécoins to stock up. Once the rollout starts for lower levels (though not knowing when it’ll start is driving me crazy) I’m going to try to transfer as many of my pokémon as possible so I can finally be done with Go

In the meantime, I’m trying to find other ways to shoot up to level 40. I tried evolving multiple pokémon with a Lucky Egg, but that didn’t work -_-
Me, I'm planning to keep going until I've cleared the National Dex within Go.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Me, I'm planning to keep going until I've cleared the National Dex within Go.
I did enjoy playing Go in the Spring & Summer, but between this blatant & unfair cash grab of a transfer system, ridiculous prices for their normal items, and taking away features like increased incense effectiveness and easier gift collecting in the middle of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC, I'm just done with this game.

I'll keep a few pokemon in the game in case we get something like another Meltan, but that's it

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'm level 40 and haven't found the feature yet.

Either way, the limit doesn't really bother me because I'm not a crazy PoGo player so I can work with a few transfers every week. It might take a while but at least I won't need to waste coins for more space.

Halkel

Experimentalist
Surprised this hasn't been pointed out yet, but Regional forms, INCLUDING Galarian Farfetch'd is diverted to their Kantonian's Let's Go Moveset. Galarian and Unovan Stunfisk are fine, I checked. Only the Kanto Dex's Regional forms are affected
124820548_10158289121342098_8264739505394268360_o.png
124353757_10158289121322098_879892427573349470_o.png

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
good thing I'm patient and can wait a week. Too bad it'll take a while before it reaches below level 37 since I'm cursed right now as a level 36. Can't wait to finally farm up Meltan to finally get a Melmetal.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
good thing I'm patient and can wait a week. Too bad it'll take a while before it reaches below level 37 since I'm cursed right now as a level 36. Can't wait to finally farm up Meltan to finally get a Melmetal.
At least you're level 36, I'm level 32. That much longer for me to wait lol.

Last edited:

Halkel

Experimentalist
I can wait a week to do transfers. As for the stamina limit, it exists because Pokemon Go breaks a lot of rules Pokemon Generations have.
Shinies found in Pokemon Go is the second fastest method (behind Dynamax Adventure) and lets not forget how Legendaries and specific Mythical pokemon break the whole one per game rule. Thats why stamina exists. Its to somewhat keep rarer pokemon from being devalued unless you wait. The Pokecoin part is very optional and is pretty fair. You won't see me using pokecoin on it at all. They will remain towards remote passes, boxes and upgrades.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I can wait a week to do transfers. As for the stamina limit, it exists because Pokemon Go breaks a lot of rules Pokemon Generations have.
Shinies found in Pokemon Go is the second fastest method (behind Dynamax Adventure) and lets not forget how Legendaries and specific Mythical pokemon break the whole one per game rule. Thats why stamina exists. Its to somewhat keep rarer pokemon from being devalued unless you wait. The Pokecoin part is very optional and is pretty fair. You won't see me using pokecoin on it at all. They will remain towards remote passes, boxes and upgrades.
I agree with you on most of this, minus the cost. I'd consider it fair if it were for a half box of regular Pokemon or a whole row of shinies or a few event Pokemon (shiny or no).

Can't justify the cost, given how hard it is for more rural and/or small town players to get Pokecoins. And $10 a shot for the 1000 Pokecoins is pushing it.

That'll be me as well in terms of Pokecoins as well. I just use them for boxes.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I got my Mystery Box. F yes. Can’t wait to start finally be able to farm Meltans soon.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just got a Go-transferred Timburr & Drilbur from the GTS & brought them over to Sword for an experiment. I noticed in a tutorial video on YouTube that transferring pokemon from Go removes their nicknames, but I discovered that you can still re-nickname them once in SWSH if they're from the same country of origin as you.

They're treated like normal trade pokemon since they have someone else's OT, though I think it might work the same way for your own pokemon since they'll have your OT & ID from you Home account. The main reason why I wanted to do this experiment is because I noticed that the last few mystery gift pokemon from Home like the HA Galar starters were treated like foreign pokemon & couldn't be nicknamed, so I wasn't sure if it was something all pokemon with a Home OT & ID have

Last edited:

Halkel

Experimentalist
I agree with you on most of this, minus the cost. I'd consider it fair if it were for a half box of regular Pokemon or a whole row of shinies or a few event Pokemon (shiny or no).

Can't justify the cost, given how hard it is for more rural and/or small town players to get Pokecoins. And $10 a shot for the 1000 Pokecoins is pushing it.

That'll be me as well in terms of Pokecoins as well. I just use them for boxes.

You obviously don't realise the cost of a week's wait is bound to be expensive. Why limit the sheer number of legendaries and shinies in the main series if you can literally pay for it? Pokemon Go follows ots own set of rules and it literally the only other way to get a legit shiny or shinies of Genesect. If you want the pokemon, wait a week. We're gamers, not billionaires. It took a week to get a Meltan Box charged to get enough candy for the fabled Melmetal, how hard is it to wait? Maybe then they'll fix the exception glitch used on Kanto Dex Regional forms

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I know the main site pointed it out, but Go transfers are now available for players level 33+. I just transfered my legendaries, a few shinies, & my sentimental pokemon earlier today. Plus I was right about nicknaming Go pokemon since they'll be treated like regular trades if they have your own Home OT & ID.

Also, it turns out you can only trade Go-transferred pokemon in Home if they're featured in SWSH or the DLC (non-dex pokemon like Entei are also ok). I tried sending a few of them over through the Wonder Box & the GTS, and it wouldn't let me trade pokemon like Wurmple, Chimecho, Sunkern, or Pineco

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
GO > HOME migration now available to Lv. 35 trainers and higher, I'm told.
I know this post was made a while back, but it's now for level 33 and higher trainers.

Thank goodness, because I'm level 34.

Anyway, I tried to transfer some Pokemon including several Treecko, Lileep, Aron, Shinx, and Yamask.

I might not have to buy so much Pokemon space these days.