• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Home

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
With the new update I was able to find one of my missing Vivillon forms without having to scroll through the endless elegant forms. So I’m just down to 5 forms to complete the set.

Luthor

It makes keeping track which forms of Alcremie, Vivillion, And Unown much easier. Now if only we can specify which forms we want on the GTS and everything will be just right.

You can specify on the GTS via the app which form you want if that's what you mean. I tested it by depositing a random weak pokemon and requesting a Tundra Vivillon which isn't my region which worked. (I didn't wait for the trade to go through because I knew it was a trade no-one would do) For me there are two things that I think are still missing. The ability to trade and evolve pokemon through the home app (I tested it today with a Boldore for a Boldore and it didn't work) and the ability to request trade evolution items are held (like metal coat) or request no items are held (to ensure no everstone issues). These would take time and it might be easier to introduce an in-game workaround. But don't get me wrong what was updated today its certainly an improvement even without these.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Le Reine? I don’t remember ever seeing that as an option 8n the games.
This is what it looks like:
furfrou-la-reine.png

On that note, I've managed to get almost every Furfrou trim through trades today, now Heart trim is the only one I'm missing, but oddly enough absolutely no one on the GTS has it. Out of curiosity I had a look at the form options for Vivillon, and the two limited time exclusive patterns Poke Ball and Fancy (the last two I need to complete the set) aren't listed as options on there, even though I've seen them up for trade in the past.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
On that note, I've managed to get almost every Furfrou trim through trades today, now Heart trim is the only one I'm missing, but oddly enough absolutely no one on the GTS has it. Out of curiosity I had a look at the form options for Vivillon, and the two limited time exclusive patterns Poke Ball and Fancy (the last two I need to complete the set) aren't listed as options on there, even though I've seen them up for trade in the past.
The heart trim has not been released yet so that would be why you can’t find it. As for the Poké Ball and Fancy patterns, they are event only distributions so they can’t be traded via the GTS.

Fred Garvin

Drone Pilot
This latest update added 2 GTS things I've been wanting so much: Search on what people are wanting and ability to specify language versions in your trades! Finally.....

1. I've got an extra XXXX...who is looking for one and what are they offering.....
2. No more getting stuck with a mon whose name is a bunch of squiggly lines and scratches....