• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Home

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Is the app called "Pokémon Home" in the Google Play Store? I have not been able to find it searching "Pokémon Home," "Pokémon, Pokemon," or "Home."

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Is the app called "Pokémon Home" in the Google Play Store? I have not been able to find it searching "Pokémon Home," "Pokémon, Pokemon," or "Home."
I had the same problem with the iTunes Store. The only way I found it was through the link sent to me from the Pokémon or Nintendo website.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I had the same problem with the iTunes Store. The only way I found it was through the link sent to me from the Pokémon or Nintendo website.
And if you can’t find it I know Pokétips has a link to it in one of his YouTube videos

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
I might not have a Switch to see this, but hey, congrats on that discovery! :) Hope it would be useful for some people.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I'm going to download the Switch version of Home after I've got a copy of Shield and finished the main story of that, so I can deposit my Shield team and send them across to Sword once the DLC is out, because I've decided I'm only going to get the Sword Expansion Pass, not both. I am tempted to get the mobile version of Home because it offers you Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle with their hidden abilities, but I doubt my phone would be able to run it.
What version phone do you have (Android or ios)? I have Android 5.1.1 on my phone and it runs ok on it so far.

PsychoIncarnate

I had to search google for the app and it directed me to the store where I could download it. Searching for it in the store didn't bring anything up

cricothyroid

Hi all,

I currently don't have my 3ds with me since I've been living abroad for a while, so I transferred my solely using the app itself. Although, I feel like some of my Pokemon were not transferred.... It's either I forgot to put them up on the bank from the previous games or they're still up on the bank, plus I can't really confirm both possibilities (even though I'm 99% sure that I've put them up alongside the transferred Pokemon since there are 2000+ of them that were actually transferred...) Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? Please let me know, thanks guys!

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
What version phone do you have (Android or ios)? I have Android 5.1.1 on my phone and it runs ok on it so far.
Android version 6.0, but it struggles to run even things like Twitter and Facebook, so I'd say a few system updates are in order before I can put Home on it.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Android version 6.0, but it struggles to run even things like Twitter and Facebook, so I'd say a few system updates are in order before I can put Home on it.
Strange. I generally keep only one thing running at a time on my phone to try to prevent crashes. How much space do you have on your phone and how much ram does it have?

I have around 1.72gb free and my phone has 2gb ram and apart from one crash, it seems to run it ok.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Strange. I generally keep only one thing running at a time on my phone to try to prevent crashes. How much space do you have on your phone and how much ram does it have?

I have around 1.72gb free and my phone has 2gb ram and apart from one crash, it seems to run it ok.
16GB, of which I have around 7GB free space, so I suppose I'll need to go through it and delete anything that doesn't need to be there.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
So I looked around reddit and while I haven't heard anything about Ranked Battles, I have heard a lot of people reporting that they can't trade their transferred Pokemon in Safari and Sports Balls in SwSh for some reason.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
16GB, of which I have around 7GB free space, so I suppose I'll need to go through it and delete anything that doesn't need to be there.
Strange. You should have more than enough room for it to run ok. Have you tried running it as the only app running? My mom let me try out Pokemon Go on her 16gb phone that has 4gb free and it ran well.

The fact your phone is running hard with apps makes me wonder if there's a virus or something on your phone that is making programs run harder than they should.

What kind of phone doyou have model wise?

Last edited:

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Does anyone know if there's any legitimate way Home allows you to bring your partner Eevee/Pikachu over from Let's Go? My Eevee is the ONLY Pokemon I've raised that I haven't been able to send over... Considering you can get the hat Pikachu and Ash-Greninja in Home, I really don't want another spiky-ear Pichu situation...

Last edited:

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Does anyone know if there's any legitimate way Home allows you to bring your partner Eevee/Pikachu over? My Eevee is the ONLY Pokemon I've raised that I haven't been able to send over... Considering you can get the hat Pikachu and Ash-Greninja in Home, I really don't want another spiky-ear Pichu situation...

The Partner Pikachu and Eevee are not allowed to leave their original game by any means. It's not so much about trapping a unique form in an old game like Spiky-Ear Pichu, it's about how Let's Go is designed so that you have to have your partner with you at all times and can't get rid of it by any means. You can't trade or release it either.

keithpetrosky

Is there restrictions on Pokémon allowed to be put into home then SW/SH? I have safari ball magikarp on my ultra sun, but you can’t get safari ball in SW/SH, so can it still be imported and bred in the new games?

keithpetrosky

The Partner Pikachu and Eevee are not allowed to leave their original game by any means. It's not so much about trapping a unique form in an old game like Spiky-Ear Pichu, it's about how Let's Go is designed so that you have to have your partner with you at all times and can't get rid of it by any means. You can't trade or release it either.

You CAN import pikachu from Pokémon yellow virtual game though ;)

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Still having issues with this free random room, it won’t let me stay in a room without kicking me out saying I left