• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****Pokemon Idol!*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxGreivousxX

Oh teh noes!1112one
Approved by Mondo TR! xD

Pokemon Idol!

Hello! Welcome to Pokemon Idol! You can call this a pokemon version of American Idol. Um, here the exctiting part is that all 386 pokemon are participating in this, only one winner. Here is/are the rules/info:

This is going to be similar to American Idol. There will be around 5-6 rounds. every round there will be diffrent rules and quataties of eliminating. After each round there will be a wildcard which will bring back a certain # of pokemon back that were eliminated. THIS IS COMPLETELY RANDOM. This is basicly a face off with a lot of round rules but dont worry, you will get it soon.

Round 1

This is the very first part of the Idol so the elimination will be in big numbers. Heres how round one works:

There will be 25 pokemon displayed each match(random) and you will have to nominate 3 of the 25. every vote will give a pokemon 1 nomination point. When a pokemon is nominated 3 times and you are the person say " "Insert Pokemon name" nominated" Lets see an example:

A guy said "I vote for Voltorb, Kingler, and Xatu"
Anoter said "I vote for Ivysaur, Mewtwo, and Xatu"
And yet anoter one says "I vote for Voltorb, Kirlia, and Xatu" now this third guy would say after his nomination "Xatu Nominated." The first 10 out of 25 to be nominated proceed to the next round, and i will put up another random list. After were done all 386 we will commence round 2. Round 1 GO!

From now on the contestans are going to be posted in the middle of these pages, until we are down to the final 10...

Last edited:

Mew Supporter!

Thunder Trainer
I nominate Mudkip,Poliwhirl,and Lugia

Volteon

Back I guess??
please, put in your first post that this is aproved, I acidentally reported your thread, I though MondoTR put the face-offs in the asking permission order, like it always were, then when I saw there, I looked the top and the boton from the list without know it was in alphabetical... sorry. and if you Mondo or anyother mod that saw my report, sorry again.

I choose larvitar, cyndaquil and politoed.

Mimori Kiryu

I nominate Arcanine, Gardevoir and Larvitar. <3

Last edited:

XxGreivousxX

Oh teh noes!1112one
actually mew supporter thats a poliwrath
and Mimori thats an arcanine
just letting you know <3

ok 8 more nominees and were on to the second set of 25 pokemon!

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

XxGreivousxX said:
and Mimori thats an arcanine
I knew I should've went with my first instinct. :O *goes to edit post*

XxGreivousxX

Oh teh noes!1112one
please say that the larvitar is nominated next time!

thx

i dont know 2

your probably co-own at round 3 at that point we will have 90-100 pokemon left xD

Plese note I am away for the rest of the day untill in around 12 hours so just keep nominatin' ok?

Last edited:

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Arcanine, Lugia and Mewtwo.

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
Dratini, Cacturne, and Corphish

Last edited:

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
You so stole my idea >=(
But my thread was closed so I guess you're allowed ;>

Sentret, Charmeleon, and Pidgey.

Brute Root

I'm a Christian
Mudkip, Marshstomp and Koffing.

i guess i will do this so we don't get confused

mudkip:2
polwrath:1
lugia:2
politoed:2
Arcanine:2
tailow:1
sunflora:1
mewtwo:1
cacturn:1
corphish:1
sentret:1
charmeleon:1
pidgey:1
Marshtop:1
koffing:1

cloudnine none of those are in there and banette cyndaquil has already been nominated

nominated:Gardevoir,larvitar,and cyndaquil

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.