• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

piplup911

Piplup is cool
as we know, American Idol has just ended. Sad, yes, but that means the begining of the brand new season of pokemon idol! For you guys who don't know what it is, it is a singing compition. Pokemon idol is also a singing compition. First, you audition, and if your good enough, i will accept you into going to sollywood, sinnoh. Now if you impress the judges enough, you get accepted into the top 12. i only accept 24 people into sollywood. after sollywood, the real compition begins, as you compete for the title of the Pokemon idol. every day or two, someone gets elimanated, and you do one song a week.

HOW IT WORKS: AUDITIONS

what to post:
1. name of pokemon(make up a first and last please)and speicies
2. perferred song type
3. pokemon's personality
4. song to perform as audition(dont post lyrics please)
5. this may sound a little odd, but say how you did(good, bad, discusting, etc., dont just say you are outstanding riright off the bat)

*you are accpted by, going in order: personality, song choice(i need veriety), performing song and how well it was.* *if i don't accept you to sollywood, than you probably didnt have a good pokemon personality, lack of veriety, and song choice and level of how good it was(don't feel bad, if it is still alive, next season shouldnt tak long to arrive.*
*I NEED AT LEAST 30 AUDITIONS! AFTER IT HAS GOT TO 30, I WILL GIVE EVERYONE ELSE WHO HASNT AUDITIONED 1 DAY TO POST AN AUDITION!*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLLYWOOD:

what to post:
1. pokemon name(first and last)and species
2. song choice(dont post lyrics please. )
3. how was it?
4. peffered song choice
5. stage presence(brave, shy, etc. be discriptive.)

*if you are lucky enough to make it to sollywood, this is how i determine the top 12, In order: stage presence, personality, song type, song choice.*
* After sollywood, i will take over the performances, so be very discripive on how they act on the stage! I mean with close detail!*
*you have 3 days to post your performance in sollywood, and if you don't, i will automaticly eliminate you. *
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEMI-FINALS

i will take over from here, and I will post their performances based on what you have told me in sollyhood, and your audition. You now have the power to make the decision on who goes home every day or two. Just vote and give justifycation. Good luck to every one!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOTING:

just post who you would like to get voted off, at the end of the day, or if it is unpopular, two, someone will get eliminated. after that post what song you would like the pokemon you submitted to sing next week. if you don't post, than i will choose for you.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PART OF THE TOP 12 TO VOTE!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXAMPLE OF POSTS:

AUDITION :
name: munchy laxxed;munchlax;the munchlax
perferred song type: pop, rock
personality: glutton, likes to be in the spotlight, has lots of fun on stage.
song choice:the audition was good, but not very good dancing. He performed "i'm going home" by chris daughtry.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLLYWOOD:
name: Munchy Laxxed;munchlax;the munchlax
song choiced: "lips of an angel"- by hinder. very good at working the audiance, and very entertaing, but the vocals were only good. he is very bold and not seemed to have stagefright.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FINALS:
*ive taken over*
theme of the week- rap
;munchlax; munchy laxxe
performed "Soljaboy",by soljaboy. was very intertaining, but forgot the words a bit. He worked up the audiance and gave a good performance.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOTE:

I vote off munchlax because he forgot the lyrics a bit.

i would like*insert pokemon's name here* to sing "with you" by chris brown, for pop week
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOST:
JC piplup the piplup;393;: piplup911

JUDGES:
randy the raichu;026;: ray2020
paula the plusle;311;: ?
simon the sceptile;254;: ?

INTERVIEWER: ?

standings:SEASON 2

Auditioners:

Voice (kuriboh361) the Eevee ;133;
Glaciana (ventus3) the Frostlass ;478;
Bone Yard (Zincspider) the Marowak ;105;
Tanglee (ali940) the Tangla ;114;
Electro Fier (ali940) the Jolteon ;135;

Kabi Gon (Leon k.) the snorlax ;143;
Silver Bolt (cyberblastoise) the Blastoise ;009;

winner:

Lola (~shadowespeon~) the Milotic
dpmfa350.png

top 13:

Lola (~shadowespeon~) the Milotic
dpmfa350.png
-WINNER!
Gus Roy (andywoo) the Poliwrath;062;-eliminated on 7/15/2008 (runner-up)
Dark R. Aye(nino) the darkrai;491;-eliminated on 7/14/ 2008 (3rd Place)
Danny dusk(kuriboh361) the Duskull;355;-eliminated on 7/12/2008 (4th Place)
Barry Burton (Leon K.) the ursurang;217;-eliminated on 7/8/ 2008 (5th place)
shawn SNES (Flamander) Rotom;479;-eliminated on 7/8/2008 (6th place)
Kelly Clarkson(bunerii) the buneary;427;-eliminated on 7/2/2008 (7th place)
E-vile(Ray2020) the weavile;461;-eliminated on 6/24/2008(8th place)
Nyahh you can't kill me(Mimefan) the shedinja;292;-eliminated on 6/19/2008 (9th Place)

Billy Jean (Raptor Ruler) the Machamp;068;-eliminated on 6/14/2008 (10th place)
David Cook (bunerii) the Blaziken;257;-eliminated on 6/9/2008 (11th place)
Bob Pengoo(Bob is cool)the mudkip;258;-eliminated on 6/5/2008 (12th place)
Jiggle Poos(Mr. E Goods) the jigglypuff;039;-eliminated on 6/3/2008 (13th place)

performance themes:
top 13: pokemon themes
(jiggle poos ;039;is voted off)​

top 12: rock
(bob pengoo ;258;is voted off)​

top 11: hip-hop/rap
(david cook ;257;is voted off)​

top 10: modern country
(billy jean ;068;is voted off)​

top 9: Hot Hits/ Pop
(Nyahh you can't kill me ;292;is voted off)​

top 8: Female Vocalists
(E-vile ;461;is voted off)​

top 7: Male Vocalists
(Kelly Clarkson ;427;is voted off)​

top 6: Duets
(Barry Burton ;217;and Shawn SNES ;479;are voted off)​

top 4: Your Favorite Song week
(Danny Dusk ;355; is voted off)​

top 3: Your Audition: Redone!
(Dark R. Aye ;491; is voted off)​

top 2: Do A Song By Your Rival!
(lola ;350; crowned winner, and Gus Roy ;062; is voted off.)​

Anouncements:
Please audition!

Last edited:

piplup911

Piplup is cool
no, you just post a song you know on the radio, put their personality, name and species, and perrfered song type(example: rock, country, etc.) just read my examples in my rules.

Last edited:

Andywoo

Banned
Meet Gus Roy
He is a Poliwrath and is proffession is a lifesaver
He is a very arrogant person but everyone looks up to him because of his proffession.
Gus prefers the older songs sung in the 80s and 90s
Gus will sing I'm to Sexy by Right Said Fred
Gus sings very confidently on stage
Cos he thinks hes awsome he thinks he kicked *** but the judges have different opinions.......

Is that what where supposed to do?

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Name - Shadow the Espeon
Song Type - Metal/Emo
Personality - Dark and gloomy, but comes alive when on stage
Song Choice - Performed: Call Me When Your Sober by Evanescence... Wonderful tone and singing, suffered a little without some guitar and drums, but a knock out performance... Didn't quite dance, but had a commanding presence...

crazymoose

Tailow!
name- Edgar the exploud
song type- rap
personality- really outgoing, stupid and annoying
song- smack that by akon...it was very loud and rushed but surprisingly on pitch with good tone and whatnot. attempted break dancing but fell and temporarily disrupted his eprformance

Firemonkey1

Fire Champion
Name:Bayufer the Infernape
Song type:rock,opera,rap,and the special monkey blaze Personality:Fiery,tough,sometimes crazy over burgers Audition:performed Crank Dat Solju Monkey by Solju Boy and me only putting monkey stuff in it...It was good but a little out of tune on the crank parts and he gotten a decent score of 7/10.

piplup911

Piplup is cool
gus roy:
randy the raichu: yo dog, i though that that was good, but it was a little pitchy,
paula the plusle: i love you, and i love your persoality, you are definatly good
simon the sceptile: the dancing was dreadful, and i hate you. but you can definatly sing

dark r. aye:
randt the raichu: yo dog, i liked that. yo, that was da bomb! but it was kinda weird seeing you sing something like that.
paula the plusle: i loved that, i also love your personality, and i love you!
simon the sceptile: i hate your looks, hate rap, and i hate you. but i love mariah carrey, and your voice. but i didnt like the dancing.

shadow:
randy the raichu: well dawg, check this out, you seem to be kinda shady, and scary, but you can definetly sing that heavy metal!
paula the plusle: i like you, and unlike randy like you, the singing was good, but crazy
simon the sceptile:i think you are very frightning like your voice. u were ok, but you need to work if you make sollywood.

edgar:
randy the rauchu: yo dog, you need to work on your speed, but it was definatly good.
paula the plusle: it was nice but work on your loudness!
simon the sceptile: i hated the pace, and the loudness. it was surprisingly on pitch though...

bayefur:
randy the raichu: yo dawg, check it out, i thought it was ok. it was good, but not great.
paula the plusle: i love you, i love your personality, and i love you! i think the perforance was good but i would take out the monkey parts
simon the sceptile: it was... awful. sorry i hate rap! and i hate soljaboy!

piplup911

Piplup is cool
no, i will make the decisions on who makes it or not, but can you just maybe post being one judge and judge on people based on what they said?

piplup911

Piplup is cool
take munchlax from my example, you can be randy for this post.

randy: i thought it was good, but it you need to work on the dancing.

its only one judge, besides i need more opinions.

Andywoo

Banned
i'll try as best as i can. if you don't like my simon then replace me if there are other people who can do the job better

Status
Not open for further replies.