• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Idol

piplup911

Piplup is cool
Have you ever wanted to be a superstar? Do you believe that you have what it takes to survive in the music industry? If you do, than you may be the next pokemon idol. If you are interested read on:

------------------------------------------
HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED:
------------------------------------------

In order to start the game we will need at least 20 pokemon for preliminaries. You can audition 2 pokemon at one time. Then I will have the judges pick 18 to go onto sollywood (semifinals) After they audition again, the judges will narrow it down to twelve. When we have our twelve, we will then start the finals. Each week I will post a topic and the you will choose a song for your pokemon to sing. I will post the performances. After each round one pokemon is eliminated until we have our pokemon idol. Here's how to audition:

------------------------------------------------
AUDITIONS (preliminaries):
------------------------------------------------
Our game will start with the auditions. We will need minimum of 20 auditions. You can audition two pokemon at one time. In order to move on, you will need to be approved by the majority of the judges. I will PM you if youoce on. Here is what you should put:

Pokemon's name and species
Pokemon's gender
Personality
Name of audition song
How you think you did

Example:

Char the ;005;
Male
Char is very shy, but once you get to know him, he will never stops talking.*
Char will sing Someone like you by Adele
Char believed he nailed it and that he definitely is on to the next round.

*you are accpted by, going in order: personality, song choice(i need variety), performing song and how confident your pokemon is.
*if i don't accept you to sollywood, than you probably didnt have a good pokemon personality, lack of veriety, and song choice and level of how good it was. Don't feel bad next season shouldnt take long to arrive.
--------------------------------------------------
SOLLYWOOD, SINNOH (semifinals)
--------------------------------------------------

If you are part of the 18 that move on to the sollywood semifinals, you will post a second audition, this time
You will include a performance. Here is what you should include in your post:

Name and species of pokemon
Name of audition song
Performance

Example:

Char the ;005;*
Name of song: *Empire state of mind
Char prefers to song pop songs
Performance: Char will song using good vocals and will have back up dancers. He will then illuminate the room using a flamethrower and do the single ladies dance*

*if you are lucky enough to make it to sollywood, this is how i determine the top 12, In order: stage presence, personality, song type, song choice.*
* After sollywood, i will take over the performances, so be very discripive on how they act on the stage! I mean with close detail!*
*you have 3 days to post your performance in sollywood, and if you don't, i will automaticly eliminate you. *
-----------------------------------------------------
FINALS
-----------------------------------------------------
Once you gone through Sollywood, you will be in the top 12. There will be 1 pokemon eliminated each round until we have a Winner. The voters will decide who goes home. I will post a topic each week and you will post the name of the song you want to sing.*
--------------------------------------------------------
VOTING
--------------------------------------------------------
just post who you would like to get voted off, at the end of the day, or if it is unpopular, two, someone will get eliminated. after that post what song you would like the pokemon you submitted to sing next week. if you don't post, than i will choose for you.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PART OF THE TOP 12 TO VOTE!
---------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------
Staff:

Thread manager- Piplup
Host of game- JC Piplup ;393;

Judges (I'm sticking to the old show):

Randy
Paula
Simon
-------------------------------------------------------
Auditioners
1. Scarzo the :495:
2. Deuce Recluce the ;335;
3. Phoebe the ;417;
4. Charlie Bean the ;169;
5. Ankh Tutaman the :563:
6. Konan the ;059;
7. Luv the ;370;
8. Sensations the ;102;
9. Mono the ;173;-eliminated
10. Azrael the ;228;
11. Asleala the ;301;
12. Mina the :501:
13. Marie-Adéle the :606:
14. Nicole the ;281;
15. Ludi the ;272;
16. Dominic the ;094;
17. Flame the ;038;
18. Alice the ;175;-eliminated
19. Celeste Griffin the ;200;
20. Gimmima the ;186;

Sollywood Semi-Finalists
1. Scarzo the :495:-eliminated
2. Deuce Recluce the ;335;
3. Phoebe the ;417;
4. Charlie Bean the ;169;
5. Ankh Tutaman the :563:-eliminated
6. Konan the ;059;
7. Luv the ;370;
8. Sensations the ;102;-eliminated
9. Azrael the ;228;
10. Asleala the ;301;-eliminated
11. Mina the :501:-eliminated

12. Marie-Adéle the :606:
13. Nicole the ;281;-eliminated
14. Ludi the ;272;
15. Dominic the ;094;
16. Flame the ;038;
17. Celeste Griffin the ;200;
18. Gimima the ;186;

FINALISTS-
1. Phoebe the ;417;
2. Charlie Bean the ;169;
3. Konan the ;059;
4. Luv the ;370;
5. Azrael the ;228;
6. Marie-Adéle the :606:
7. Ludi the ;272;
8. Dominic the ;094;
9. Flame the ;038;
10. Celeste Griffin the ;200;
11. Gimima the ;186;
Deuce Recluce the ;335;-12th place

----------------------------------------------------------------
WEEKLY THEMES
----------------------------------------------------------------
Top 12 week-Top 40/pop (Deuce Recluce ;335; is eliminated)
Top 11 week-Rock
Top 10 week-TBA
Top 9 week-TBA
Top 8 week-TBA
Top 7 week-TBA
Top 6 week-TBA
Top 5 week-TBA
Top 4 week-TBA
Top 3 week-TBA
Top 2 week-TBA
Announcements:

Last edited:

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Scazo the Snivy
Male
Arrogant, smart, calm
So Long, So Long by Dashboard Confessional
Scazo thinks he did amazing and will move on.

LiquidGOLD

I will KEEL YOU!
Deuce Recluse the ;335;
Male
Deuce Recluse, who prefers to be called by his full name, is very cocky, and believes the win will be handed to him. He is actually a very good singer and rapper.
Deuce Recluse will sing and rap Man Up Anthem by 116 Clique
Deuce Recluse is very confident he did well, and thinks he will move on to the show.

Last edited:

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Phoebe the Pachirisu ;417;
Female
Phoebe is very kind and energetic. She hopes that everyone does a good job, as well as herself. Often hyper and a bit of a klutz. And she's naive. VERY naive. And a good singer as well.
Phoebe will be singing Black or White by Michael Jackson.
Phoebe thinks she did an AWESOME job, and hopes that she made it through to the next round.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Charlie Bean the Crobat ;169;
Male
Charlie is a party animal and loves to race others, especially ones that can keep up with him. He loves rap, pop, metal and rock. Hates country though. He is a beast at rapping.
Twist and Shout by The Beatles
Charlie thinks he did really well and will move on

Last edited:

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Ankh Tutaman the Cofagrigus :563:
Male
Ankh is a kind and outgoing fellow, but he can be a bit old fasioned because he has been asleep for a very long time (think ancient Egypt). Though overall he is very well adapted to the modern world.
Galaxies by Owl City
Ankh thinks he did quite well but isn't completely convinced about his chances, though he thinks he might have a good chance.

ZFXZFX

Oooh, sounds like fun!!

Konan the ;059;
Male
He is a rocker, but he can also show his sensitive side at times. He is very confident on stage and isn't necessarily cocky, but he knows that he is a great singer. He can listen to most types of music, but he prefers rock music as he loves so many rock songs.
Breakeven - The Script
Konan thinks he did very good, so he is hoping he can get into the next round.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Oooh, sounds like fun!!

Konan the ;059;
Male
He is a rocker, but he can also show his sensitive side at times. He is very confident on stage and isn't necessarily cocky, but he knows that he is a great singer. He can listen to most types of music, but he prefers rock music as he loves so many rock songs.
Breakeven - The Script
Konan thinks he did very good, so he is hoping he can get into the next round.

;169; looks like we gotta few things in common ;\

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
How can I resist, sound like fun!
-------

Luv the Luvdisc ;370;
Female

I am a strong confidence and extremely bold, when I goes for something I goes all out. Singing from my heart and putting everything into it, I refused to do anything but my best. Even if people tell me, I’m not good enough it doesn’t matter I’ll always strives to outdo those who look at me with disbelief. Due to my species I can’t help but be a little bit of a romantic, having a love for love songs. But I can easily sing anything that somewhat upbeat.

The song I shall perform for you is Blow by Ke$ha

I think I did awesome of course, how could I do any less than that?
------

Sensations the Exeggcute ;102;
Male

Okay we’re all speaking together right now. Well we can say as an Exeggcute… there are a lot of different personalities floating around here. A few of us are more timid like one the most broken one over there and others are brave strong leaders like the center egg. But we feel as long as we stick together we can accomplish troubles that come our way; we will act and move as one to better helps accomplish things. We do every now and then have our disagreements but we overall get along fairly well.

We will be singing: I Wish It Would Rain by the Temptations.

Half of us think we did really good the other half things thinks we could have done so much better. One thinks we will fail entirely… That pessimistic egg…

Last edited:
Here's 2 contestants........

Momo the ;173;
Male
Momo is very self-conscious about his size and appearance. He can be extremely fiesty and doesn't like to get picked on. Despite this he is extremely caring and has a soft side. He is best at country songs.
If I Die Young - The Band Perry
Momo had a small pitch problem in the beginning due to nerves, but he knows he could do better and would love to prove it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azrael the ;228;
Male
Azrael is a very dominating figure who doesn't care about others. He angers very easily and does not like to be told he is wrong. He is best at rapping and other fast-paced songs.
Mercy - Duffy
Azrael believes he was amazing and that the performance was fear-inspiring.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Wrong smiley for Sensations he's an Exeggcute

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Cool!

Asleala the Delcatty
Female
Asleala is a very sweet Delcatty, and loves to make other pokemon happy.
You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
Asleala thinks she did well, and hopes to move on to the next round.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mina the Oshawott
Female
Mina loves to sing, and is very good at art as well.
When Your Gone by Avril Lavigne
Mina practices a lot at home, so she thinks she has a big chance of getting to the next round.

Last edited:

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Marie-Adèle the :606:
female
Adèle is a strong woman that doesn't care much of what people have to say about her physical looks.
Adèle sang the song Army of Love by Malissa Mars (cuz she's like french and Mars is also french)
Adèle belived that she did very well, but maybe should have picked a song that would fit her strong voice.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Nicola Martin the Kirlia (;281;)

Female

I am rather careless when it comes to making decisions, I'm afraid. I choose one of my favourite songs and some clothes without a second thought. And after picking a song, I will spend most of time recognizing the melody and the lyrics and also singing, the louder the better. I am able to get carried away with the song so much so I usually am able to sing okay.

However, I usually don't manage to create a good performance. The ideas are there but I never actually....you know, make it happen. They're usually very complex and it may take a big fuss preparing it. I am afraid that I may not have the time to actually understand the song which I believe is the most important thing. I do consider them though. I daydream about what I want my performance to be like every single day. It is such a shame that I can not really achieve what I dream of.

Sometimes, I may get jittery on stage but if I see my loved ones somewhere among the many faces, I am able to move on. Earlier, during my performance, I had almost cried when I saw the judges; Simon, Jennifer Lopez, Paula but I quickly gathered up my courage and sang. It felt good. Music has always been my cure for everything. When I am sad or angry or even nervous, I will either listen to music of just sing my heart out. I lose myself in the melody and I feel like I'm in pure bliss. I hoped the judges could feel how sincere I felt when I sang earlier.

Haunted - Taylor Swift

I think I did okay but I am afraid that the judges may have seem me as too simple for them. I hope that I make it though.

Last edited:

VS

they/she
Pokemon's name and species Ludi Ludicolo
Pokemon's gender Straight male
Personality Ludi loves to dance and sing. He was hated by his father and wants to get revenge by winning something big, He has been on PSE and didn't win but now Ludi will sing with a very nice manly voice.
Name of audition song The World, By Nightmare
How you think you did My Japanese is a bit off but I think I did farely well I do believe I will go to Sollywood though.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Is it too late to add another one?

Dominic the Gengar
Male
Dominic is a fun-loving, carefree guy who loves rock music.
Crystal Ball by Styx
Dominic doesn't know or care how he did.

piplup911

Piplup is cool
We only need 4 more auditions before we can start.

EDIT: I need some more females. Currently the male to female ratio is a bit uneven. (I will eliminate one boy and kne girl before the sollywood round.)

Last edited:

ZFXZFX

Flame The Ninetales ;038;
Female
Flame is a kind and lovely girl who is very friendly. She likes all types of music but prefers rock music just like her brother Konan.
Lithium - Evanescence
Flame thinks she did good enough to get through and is hoping she did.

LiquidGOLD

I will KEEL YOU!
Alice The ;175;
Female
Alice is the adopted the daughter of Deuce Recluse is very rebellious. Though she has a big voice, she tends to be in the background of things.
Alice will sing Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
Alice doesn't care how she did but wants to make it through.