• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Idol

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Celeste Griffin (;200;)

Female

Friends have always told me that I'm quite a daydreamer. They claim that I like to spend an endless amount of time just sitting there and losing myself in my own world. They say they're always laughing as they wave their hands in front of my glassy eyes. But hey, they don't know how serious my constant 'daydreaming' is. What they call my daydreaming, I call my plotting. I swear that if they keep up with their childish behaviour, I may not spare them their lives and their safety. What fools my friends are....just like any typical being. Heck, even Arceus is stupid and people are endlessly going on about how awesome he is. He's like the rest of us stupid people, covered in flaws. Even I've flaws but I'm going to put a stop to that. I'll make sure to spread the actual truth until the whole world knows. And then they'll bow down to I, Celeste Griffin. They'll listen to my every plea and then....Well, they'll still be stupid but they will be MY fools, not Arceus'. And I'll be the smart one out of the billions of others. The fools. They shall suffer.

When I am alone, I like to put on my headphones and listen to some music. My favourite kinds of songs would be those with dark lyrics. Those songs are able to give me such goosebumps and I get a rush of adrenaline. I get so excited and before you know it, I start to sing. I sometimes begin singing while I am walking around or plotting and people will give me odd looks. I just glare at them though. I'll have my revenge on them one day. I despise dancing however. The thought of it makes me feel disgusted. I shall never understand why such a horrible thing was ever invented. The Pokemon can be such fools sometimes. With my ability to sing, I shall win Pokemon Idol and gain power. Then, I shall spread my word of 'the truth' until all know.

Nine Inch Nails - Hurt

I have no doubt that I shall make it to the next round. I also shall win this stupid contest. Just watch me freaking win!

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Okay fine.

Gemima the Politoed

Female

Gemima is very shy. Her father was killed when she was just a Poliwag; he loved to sing and always wanted her to become a performer, so she has felt that she has to keep that promise. She is a very determined frog and when she gets warmed up she can be extremely enthusiastic and energetic. She loves nothing more than singing and listening to music; her favourite genre is opera.

Madame Butterfly - Puccini

Gemima isn't very confident with her performance; she did manage to hold the main note stellarly, but was a bit flat in other times. She really hopes that she can make it through to the next round as she definitely brings something new to the competition and really wants to make her late father proud of her.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
You spelled Dominic's name wrong in the OP, thought I'd point that out.

piplup911

Piplup is cool
;393; Hello and welcome to pokemon idol! 20 have auditioned, but we have only 18 spots in the Sollywood semifinals. We will eliminate one boy and one girl. This is pokemon idol!

----------------------theme song plays----------------------------

RANDY- Yo dawg, I understand that all of y'all tried your best, but imma have to eliminate one boy. The boy that didn't make it through was...........
Mono the ;173; I'm sorry but you can't mess up your pitch problems in the first audition baby. But listen dawg you should practice over this season and try again next year.

PAULA- I thought all of you were wonderful but unfortunately I have to eliminate one girl. That girl is...
Alice the ;175; I'm sorry honey I think you're a wonderful person but I think that you may be a bit too young and you should care more in your performance.

SIMON- I though you were all dreadful and the worst I ever heard.

;393; Hello my remaining semifinalists and welcome to Sollywood wood. Today you will compete for a spot in top 12. Here's what to post:

Name of you pokemon and their species
Song they will perform
Performance
Confidence level

;393; read the OP for more info. You have 48 hours to post. If you don't post you will automatically be eliminated. Good luck to all!

Azrael the Houndoom ;228;
Love The Way You Lie - Eminem

Azrael began the song in complete darkness, then as the rap began he let a spew of fire pour from him creating a cutain of heat. Halfway through the fog machine kicked in....but then exploded because of the heat. For extra show he ended the song with his eyes glazed over.

Confidence Level: Azrael thought he did hot and is very cocky.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Name of you pokemon and their species: Marie Adéle the :606:

Song they will perform: Somewhere over the rainbow *I forgot the singers name :3)

Performance: Adéle wore a blue dress, the same as Dorothy and held a lilpup. The entire performance took place behind a large glass wall that made everything sepia. She also recreated the Kansas farm look by adding a long fence, large hay stacks, and barn, and a few carts

Confidence level: Adéle felt her performance was well done, and that her singing was amazing.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Charlie Bean the ;169;

Are you real - KJ52

when the music starts, there is no one there. Charlie then swoops down from the ceiling and starts rapping. To make some really nice affects, he spins during part of the song while using air slash. He then hits his wings together using steel wing to make a nice beat, and finishes by making his wings a red hot fire by using heat wave while the wings are metal.

Charlie thought he rocked the house and will pass.

Last edited:

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Phoebe the Pachirisu! ;417;
This round, Phoebe will sing Price Tag by Jessie J.

When the song starts, Phoebe will come in through one of those trapdoor things that raise people onto the stage. There will be a fog machine on, so the stage floor will be covered in fog. When the chorus starts, background dancers will come in and start break-dancing in an epic way. At the end of the song, Phoebe will launch a small Discharge attack at these mini-fireworks launchers, causing them to go off.

Confidence Level: Phoebe thinks she did quite well, but knows there will be a lot of competition. On a scale of 1-10, her confidence is around an 8.

LiquidGOLD

I will KEEL YOU!
Deuce Recluse the Zangoose

Deuce Recluse will sing and rap Background by Lecrae

The song starts with a backdrop from a play on the stage. Deuce is behind it, and will Slash his way through the cardboard. He starts singing, the raps. When finished, he unleashes a Hyper Beam into the air, for theatrics.

Confidence level: Deuce thinks he did very well, and believes he couldn't do any better. He thinks he sits among the top and his confidence would be a 9.

By the way, you spelled "Recluse" wrong in the OP.

Last edited:

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Scarzo the :495:
Kamikaze by Owl City
Scarzo lifts himself up on a Leaf Tornado and stays there for the duration of the song. He also uses Aerial Ace on cherry bombs that fly at him from both sides of the stage, while continuing to sing
Scarzo knows he did amazing and will move on.

Dominic the Gengar
Monster by Skillet
It starts out with the room pitch black, with his glowing red eyes being the only source of light. He then starts singing as the light come back on, using Hex on shadows projected on the wall, apparently and unsuccesfully trying to destroy them. The shadows grow more numerous, and by the end of the song, the room is pitch black again except for his eyes, and he lets out an evil laugh.
He believes he did well, and thinks he will probably move on.

VS

they/she
Name of you pokemon and their species Ludicolo Ludi
Song they will perform Shaboopi, Seth Mcpharlene/Peter Griffin
Performance A football stage is on Ludi is in a football uniform for the Patriotes. He dances around and throws the football too a lucky fan and a judge. Finally, Ludi does a bow.
Confidence level Well It's not good or bad. Not as good as The World

ZFXZFX

Konan the ;059;
Slash Ft. Andrew Stockdale - By The Sword
There is smoke all over the stage, The lights flash and all you can see are the band at each side of the stage. Konan comes out from the middle of the stage and poses for a bit and then begins the song. Konan starts to sing and there are red lights flashing everywhere. At the end of the show the lights go off and Konan shoots a flame into the air, ending the show.
Konan thinks he did a really good job but is not overly confident.

Flame the ;038;
Hole - Celebrity Skin
Flame walks out onto the stage. There are dancers in the background dressed up as typical barbie doll-looking girls and then flame uses swift and shoots stars all into the air. She uses her skills of dancing as well as singing throughout the song and near the end the lights begin to flash in all different colours to hype up the crowd.
Flame thinks that she did a great job and deserves to go through to the next round.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Nicola the Kirlia (;281;)

The Climb - Miley Cyrus

Nicola stands in front of the stage (near the audience), a microphone in her hand and a dazzling blue dress on her body as she softly sings the first verse emotionally. Her eyes reveal her broken spirits clearly as she walks weakly near the audience. As she slowly reaches the chorus, she slowly makes her way near the stairs. When the chorus finally emerges, she climbs up the stairs, representing her climb. She dances weakly on the stage this time until it is time for the second chorus. Using her psychic powers, she makes herself levitate and walks to the audience, a bright sparkle in her eyes. She dances in mid-air as the audience watches her. And when the song ends, she falls into the crowd dramatically.

Tonight, she believed she did a good job. Since she had known this song for quite a long time, she was able to memorize and 'feel' this song quicker than usual. But even then, she couldn't invite any dancers or actors to help her with the performance so she decided to use her natural abilities. She is afraid that her wavering, tired voice near the end may cost her a spot in the finals though. Her confidence level can be rated more or less a 6-7-ish.

Celeste Griffin the Misdreavus (;200;)

Creep - Radiohead

All is dark as Celeste starts her song in a haunting, chilling voice. There is a tone of longing in her voice as she sings the line 'I wish I was special'. Sobs are heard as she finishes the verse and she weakly sings the chorus, her voice with a distinct sadness and when it ends, the same sobs appear once again. The darkness slowly fades which reveals Celeste sitting huddled up, crying. The light then dims once again and Celeste sings again. When she sings 'He runs runs runs', a recorded voice of Celeste screaming 'Don't go....' is played. She sings again and when she reaches the end of her song, a gunshot is heard. The lights are then slowly switched on to reveal Celeste on the floor, blood flowing out her head, gun in her mouth with her right hand tightly holding it and her left hand barely twitching as she drops the microphone.

Celeste is confident that she will make it. Her confidence is a definite 10, no more, no less.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
You seem to have problems spelling names; you also spelt Gemima's name wrong :S

Gemima the Politoed ;186;

Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine

The stage is empty, with the exception of Gemima standing in the centre of the stage in front of a microphone stand, and three backup vocalists on the side of the stage. Her voice rings rich and clear as she stands and delivers a stunning vocal performance. After the first verse, as soon as the chorus begins, six dancers dressed in red practically fall from the sky and begin dancing around her as she stands in front of her microphone, still singing. Suddenly the floor begins to move, as she is standing on a liftable podium, and she is lifted about three metres above the ground with the dancers circling her. She finishes off with a tremendous note.

She really enjoyed her performance and is quite confident. She loved her performance and thought it was the best she has ever sung.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
My problem Sensations is the wrong pokemon species. I’ve mention this before. I hope you don’t mind but I made this on my Global Pokedex Plus account for fun.

Sensations the Exeggcute ;102;

We will performed I Want You Back by the Jackson 5

They danced synchronized not missing a single spin and jump. The ending with golden powder of Stun spore fluttering around them.

It was good but someone was a little flat… someone was a little too sharp… There was a little conflict in the harmonizing; but we fixed it by the end. Accidentally paralyze one of our own… But overall it was a good show.
-------

Luv the Luvdisc ;370;

Halo by Beyoncé is what I will be performing.

Luv was very lively in her performed, performing many attack water attack such as Aqua Ring and Water Pulse that made water sprinkle down on her lot, glittering in the lights pointed towards her.

I got a little carried away in my performance but my voice was absolutely awesome! It was powerful and I got my pitches just right. So confidence level is super high!

piplup911

Piplup is cool
;393; The semi-finals have concluded. We started with 18, now, it is time to find out which 12 pokemon have made it to the finals. It is now time for the eliminations. 6 pokemon must leave. First, we will eliminate the non-posters:

Ankh Tutaman the :563:
Asleala the ;301;
Mina the :501:

;393; I am sorry, but if you will not post, you will not get a seat in the finals. I am sorry to say that this is the end of the line for your dreams of being the pokemon idol.

*collective gasp*

-they leave-

;393; I will now turn it over to the judges. Each one will eliminate one pokemon. The first judge is Randy. Randy who will you eliminate?

RANDY-yo dawg, I appreciate all of you coming out and auditioning, but I must eliminate one pokemon. That pokemon is..............
Scarzo the :495: Yo I feel your style but leaf tornadoes are dangerous and can cause serious injury to people.

;393; Paula, it is time to eliminate another pokemon.

PAULA-I believe all of you are wondrful people and i love each and every one of you, but the pokemon I am eliminating is...
Sensations the ;102;. Your performance as a bit on the short side and in order to be win this show all five of your should be amazing. I love you hun but i have to eliminate you.

;393; Simon, it is now time to eliminate the last pokemon.

SIMON- Ok, this was difficult but I believe the pokemon that should leave is....
Nicole the ;281;. In order to be a superstar you must have confidence which unfortunately you lack. I am going to have to eliminate you.

;393; Thank you simon. I will now reveal the top 12!

1. Deuce Recluce the ;335;
2. Phoebe the ;417;
3. Charlie Bean the ;169;
4. Konan the ;059;
5. Luv the ;370;
6. Azrael the ;228;
7. Marie-Adéle the :606:
8. Ludi the ;272;
9. Dominic the ;094;
10. Flame the ;038;
11. Celeste Griffin the ;200;
12. Gimima the ;186;
;393; Congrats to all of you. Week one begins now. Here is the topic for week one: Top 40/pop week. This week you will post the song you want to sing and your performance. In 48 hours I will post the perofrmances and the public will vote. If you have any questions just PM me. Good luck to all!

Last edited:

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Define Top 40/Pop exactly. :/ And there leaves Nicola. Now I shall post a quick farewell from Nicola to all you lot in Pokemon Idol. Enjoy! ^^

;281;: I have always known that I would never really get far in the competition what with my lack of self esteem and the proper skills to whip up a magnificent performance. I'm proud of myself to have made it at least to the semi's. I wish I could have gone further into the competition but I guess I don't belong with the talented finalists now enjoying themselves. It's okay. I'm sure that I will be able to survive in life. If I'm lucky, maybe some company will make my dreams come true. They may be researching about me now, finding out the necessary contact details. But whatever. Before I leave, I'd like to wish all you fortunate finalists good luck. ^^

Last edited:

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
So, Pop is what we gotta do, eh? I'm pretty good at pop.

Charlie Bean the ;169;
Firework - Katy Perry

charlie starts off on the stage, singing the verse. When the first Chorus comes on, he uses 2 Air Slashes which collide to make a glimmering firework shape. In the next verse, Charlie uses gust, so the sparkles fly all around. When the next Chorus comes on, Charlie uses Cross Poison then X-Scissor to make a purple-green firework like sparkles. For the 3rd verse, he just sings while the sparkles fall on him. Lastly, for the final chorus, Charlie throws 2 fireworks into the air, and uses Heat Wave to ignite them. The Fireworks come out as beautiful, bright colors. Finally, Charlie bows to the audience.

Charlie thinks this was his best preformence so far.

ZFXZFX

Does that mean top 40 of right now along with Pop or any Top 40? Either way, This will be difficult.

Konan the ;059;
Someone Like You - Adele
Konan walks out on the stage. It is rather dark and is only lit by very dim lights and there are candles surrounding the sides of the stage. There is a piano player behind where he is standing, playing piano to start the song. He begins to sing the first verse and by the time he gets to the chorus the lights begin to get brighter and the stage begins to sparkle as he sings the chorus. He ends his peformance with a high note and the stage is much, much brighter than what it had started out as.
Konan thinks he did well enough but is also nervous because pop is not what he normally listens to and he hopes he made the correct song choice.

Flame the ;038;
We Found Love - Rihanna
Flame comes out onto the stage singing and dancing in the middle of it surrounded by many male back-up dancers. Flame finishes the first verse and begins to dance alot more with the back-up dancers just before the chorus is about to come. There is a rather joyful background along with many rainbow coloured lights that begin flashing when Flame gets into the chorus, along with a more euphoric tone of voice and dancing. Flame finishes the show by jumping into one of the back-up dancers arms and posing.
Flame thinks that she did quite well and is very excited to see what happens next.